News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Hmm.. we might have an issue there. Would I hold it against you? (no pun intended).. No.
So.. yeah.. I'd like you.

If I mapped out areas on your neck where I was planning on pouncing with the fangs?
*See Pillory*

Cayenne

As long as you didn't care too much about me tracing my finger, on all the places my stake was going~

Would you like me if I ... didn't share your views?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Falstaff

Yes, other points of view are enlightening sometimes...

if I were to sing songs to you?

Cayenne

So long as it isn't too loud~ (Sensitive hearing)

Would you like me if I ... made up little songs as I walked along?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Mordred

Quote from: Cayenne on November 03, 2012, 08:39:07 PM
As long as you didn't care too much about me tracing my finger, on all the places my stake was going~

Meanie :P

Yes.. to the songs. Although I'd be watching for that stake.. so excuse me if I didn't hum along.

If I spoke gibberish 80% of the time.. but the other 20%.. was mind-boggling-ly precise and ultra-coherent?
*See Pillory*

Cayenne

I think that'd be charming~

Would you like me if I ... started understanding the gibberish overtime?~

ONs & OFF

Mordred

Ohhhhh.. you'd blow my crazy little mind with such a thing. I'd like you. I'd wildly like you.

.. if I doused you in blue at random times of the day.. because I realized quickly you wore that color very, very nicely on that lovely skin?
*See Pillory*

Cayenne

Only if you'd be willing to compromise, for warm paths in and soft blue soaps, with strong fingers smoothing it over skin~

Would you like me if I ... Spent some of my day doodling pictures of you~?

ONs & OFF

Mordred

.. as long as you do realize at times I would need to peek over your shoulder at these drawings.. also to give that neck and maybe that ear.. a nibble and possibly a lick.

.. if I replaced all your pencils with pens? I have this thing about sharpened wooden things.. even those that hold lead.
*See Pillory*

Cayenne

Hrm, I think I might be okay with that..~  Usually feel self conscious when people peer over my shoulder~

Would you like me if I ... was eating a lot of garlic, because I'm under the weather?~

ONs & OFF

Falstaff

I would feed them to you...

If I had to travel a lot?

Cayenne

Long as you stayed in touch~

Would you like me if I ... held my breath when you got close, not wanting to spread anything?~

ONs & OFF

Falstaff

*wonders if you have a cold*  yes...but wouldn't care if you actually breathed.

if I slept with a fan running?

Cayenne

Depends on what setting, and what size.. *Imagines movie sized hurricane creating fan..~*

Would you like me if I ... had a ton of ideas, and liked to talk about them randomly?

ONs & OFF

Falstaff

Yes...I have an open mind and love your voice...

If I didn't like meat so much?

Cayenne

I barely notice when I haven't eaten meat in a while so..~

Would you like me if I ... liked to imagine myself moonlighting as a super hero?~

ONs & OFF

Falstaff

May I join you?

If I only sleep 4 hours a night?

Deamonbane

Not a problem... I tend to sleep less...

... if I did moonlight as a superhero?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Falstaff

Deamonbane

Hmmm... sure...

... if I used you as my personal Airliner?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phoenixrisen

Um, not happening. XD

Would you like me if I was rather insistent that cuddling is the best usage of time when one is feeling drowsy?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mr Bigglesworth

Sure, cuddling is nice.

Would you like me if the drowsy cuddling gave led me to a few naughty gropes?

Deamonbane

I would grin, even if I wasn't drowsy...

... if I cuddled you to sleep?

TheLegionary

Well, I would prefer Naiah to do that. LOL

...If I dropped the bricks?

Cayenne

Probably better then s****ing them~

Would you like me if I ... wasn't a sorceress?~

ONs & OFF