News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[MUL]Ana's Cravings -updated 9/5/09-

Started by Analise, August 20, 2009, 12:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Analise

To let you know a little bit about me.
I'm 19.
I've been non-adult roleplaying for almost 6 years.
Also, I only RP over the forum.
PM me to contact me!

HUGE CRAVING!!!!!!!!
Nothing ATM

The Master's Way [NC-H]//[NC-E]
-can be used with human or furrie for the slave, whichever you prefer-

She is a new slave, unbroken and wild by nature. He is tired of the same boring and broken slaves he is always finding at these "pet" shops. One night he gets a call from his favourite pet store owner saying he found a girl that he would love, she is unbroken and brand new. Excited, the man goes to buy her. Upon bringing her home, she tries to escape from him. Her wild nature excites the man in ways he has  never been excited before. He decides to have his way with her, no matter how much of a fight she puts up.

--i'd play the slave. if you don't mind.--

"I'm Not Supposed To Love You." [VAN]
--step siblings--
Their parents married one another, despite the protest from their children. Why did they protest so much? Each of them found the other attractive and living in the same house would drive them crazy. They are always so close to each other and their rooms are conjoined by a door. One night, one of the siblings decides to sneak over to the others room, where they find him/her masturbating. Both excited and embarrassed, the one who caught the other decides to "help" the other.
--m/f or f/f--

Tied, Gagged and Going Nowhere [NC-H]//[NC-E]//[BON]
--again, can be played with furrie or human--
Another slave/master based idea.
No real plot here, just want my character to be tied up, humiliated, forced into sexual acts, etc.

Bringing Out The Beast
--I will play a dominant female here!  ;) First come first serve on this one!--
He has always been a nerdy guy who has never had any luck with girls. She has always been that wild girl who was known for bringing out the sexual side of those who never even knew they had one. Both graduate high school and end up at the same college. Not only that, they end up in the same dorm! How will he feel when she wants to bring out the man in this timid nerd? Will she end up falling for him or is he just another toy for her own personal use?
--I need a nerdy guy who is shy and uncomfortable around females because of his inexperience with them--

Stacy's Mom
--inspired by the song by Fountains of Wayne--
Everyone knows who Stacy's mom is. She is the hottest MILF in the neighborhood and every boy has touched himself while thinking of her at least once. Well, Stacy's nineteenth birthday party is coming up and she invited her best guy friend. He is nineteen as well and man he has the hots for her mom. The party is a pool party and all the guys can't wait to see her mom in a bikini. Little does Stacy know, her mom has thing for her best friend. Oh yes. While Stacy is busy with her friends, her mom takes him off to the side and they kiss. What happens from there is up to us...
-- I'll play Stacy's mom and Stacy. Note:: Her mom is 35.--

Good Girl Gone Bad
She was the girl who hung out with the outcasts of the high school. She's never drank, smoked, done drugs or had sex. This girl is pretty and she doesn't know it at all. He is the resident bad boy. He has done everything and everyone and he wants to corrupt her. During a school dance, he walks up to her and asks her to dance. She looks at her friends who urge her to go and they dance. As they do, he whispers dirty things in her ear and she can't help but be turned on. This is only the first step in his plan.

He throws a party and invites her over. He plans on corrupting her and taking her innocence all in the same night.

Daddy's Angel
--Dad's Friend x Daughter--
He watched her grow up and turn into the teenager she was today. Her eighteenth birthday had just passed and he couldn't help but find himself lusting after her. She was still a virgin and beautiful. The girl even admitted to him she had never even touched herself because she was scared of her dad finding out. The family goes on a trip and they leave her alone at home.

On a stormy night, she finds herself scared in the large house. She calls him up to come see her so she won't be alone. While there, the lust overcomes him and he can't help but show her everything she has been missing out on.

One Night Stand
It happens even to the best of us. We have too  much to drink and end up sleeping with someone we'll never see again, or so we think. She was out drinking away the memories of her ex and he was out just having some fun with the boys. They literally ran into one another while going to get drinks. The two hit it off and soon they were in the bathroom of the club having sex. Of course, neither of them thought they'd see one another again.

Work started Monday morning and to both their surprises, she had just started a job at his work. He was her supervisor. Oh joy. Now what is supposed to happen?
--we can play out the one night stand or start Monday morning as they are heading back to work. both characters need to be at least 23.--

Moebus57

I'm interested in Sylar vs Elle...I've PM'd you
If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.

maniac

I was interested in a FxF

Jadeling

I could work with "The Master's Way". PM'd.

Lan Moore

I like these:

"I'm Not Supposed To Love You." [VAN]
--step siblings--
Their parents married one another, despite the protest from their children. Why did they protest so much? Each of them found the other attractive and living in the same house would drive them crazy. They are always so close to each other and their rooms are conjoined by a door. One night, one of the siblings decides to sneak over to the others room, where they find him/her masturbating. Both excited and embarrassed, the one who caught the other decides to "help" the other.
--m/f or f/f--

--again, can be played with furrie or human--
Another slave/master based idea.
No real plot here, just want my character to be tied up, humiliated, forced into sexual acts, etc.

--feel free to ask about other ideas!--

Gerald

Hi there, someone new and seemingly ready to explore the delights of E...I welcome you to the folds of our family as a long standing member, I salute your strength.

I find one of your suggestions takes my fancy, so if you have not as yet chosen a partner for it, please read my Os & Os, as well as some of my posts to know how I write, for compatible styles can make or break a game thread.

The idea I found interesting is:

The Master's Way [NC-H]//[NC-E]
-can be used with human or furrie for the slave, whichever you prefer-

She is a new slave, unbroken and wild by nature. He is tired of the same boring and broken slaves he is always finding at these "pet" shops. One night he gets a call from his favourite pet store owner saying he found a girl that he would love, she is unbroken and brand new. Excited, the man goes to buy her. Upon bringing her home, she tries to escape from him. Her wild nature excites the man in ways he has  never been excited before. He decides to have his way with her, no matter how much of a fight she puts up.

--i'd play the slave. if you don't mind.--

send me a PM, and we can discuss the particulars if you need me as your new master....send it....send it NOW   *ROFL*  and BTW, I am more comfortable with her being human....just an FYI

We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

Analise

All of you have been contacted...

I need some new ideas...

Analise

Mr Self Destruct

I would like to take on the nerdy guy to your dom girl if its still open.

Analise

Archivist

Interesting plot ideas. I'd be interested in The Master's Way (though it looked like someone had taken it) or Stacey's Mom. Always did love the song ;)

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

Analise

i have a few for The Master's Way and we could do Stacy's Mom.

please, PM me.

Mr Self Destruct

Jecht

I'm interested in the Tied, Gagged and going nowhere one. I'd love to be the master btw.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Analise

Analise

Sand of gaara

I am interested in Stacey's Mom role play sounds interesting, I have sent you a PM.

Analise

MagicalPen

I could be interested in Daddys Angel if it is still open.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Wooley

I sent you a PM regarding Tied, Gagged and Going Nowhere.

Kate

i like the gang bang and star gate plots but i am quiet perverted and if you are only 19 and do want others to go easy i may not be for you. Perhaps later if you feel more confident just give me a pm analise :)

Analise