Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceralilly

@Vera

Thank you so much for the advice! I really do appreciate that, you have been a big help in my guilt factor. Haha!

@Ink I do understand this reasoning and am feeling a tug in that direction...both Saffron and Amber have a REALLY big noose around their necks and I cannot tell why or how thy are connected but it FEELS that they are from the way they interact.

I am still torn, but your statements have helped me narrow down my vote a bit...despite the adorable:

Quote from: Saffron on June 06, 2016, 12:05:11 PM
It's okay. I know how these games go. By stating my choice to believe you, I've started an unspoken alliance - the curtains could not simply just be blue. :P)

Whatever yo I'm a people. Kill me, don't kill me. S'all good. If you do, then you'll have a better idea of who to point fingers at right?

IF MY DEATH HELPS MY VILLAGE, TAKE ME SWEET DARK EMBRACE. ::)

Hehe We shall see what comes in the next couple of hours. <3
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

NightOwl35

Quote from: Verasaille on June 06, 2016, 12:22:57 PM
I would still like a vote count, I lost track and I hope Guy is keeping up with it! Just to keep myself from getting too many more than the current favorite, I will vote for the majority.

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 05, 2016, 08:08:49 PM
Lynching Votes

AmberStarfire - 4 (Rel Mayer, KatKwik, Christa, NightOwl35)

No Lynching - 3 (Verasaille, Deamonbane, Esoteric Myobi)

Verasaille - 2 (yugi006, Saffron)

Saffron - 2 (Madame Professor, Intimate Ink)

Remiel - 1 (Seranova)

MintPrincess - 1 (Amberstarfire)

Seranova - 1 (Remiel)

EmyKat - 1 (Aiden)

Yet to vote: Mint, Sunshine, Cera, Der, Emy

Just in case if RPGuy is busy, here's the current (as far as I'm aware) votes. Hope this helps everyone! I'm currently a bit busy but will be back in a few to post thoughts.

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Saffron on June 06, 2016, 12:05:11 PM
It's okay. I know how these games go. By stating my choice to believe you, I've started an unspoken alliance - the curtains could not simply just be blue. :P)

Whatever yo I'm a people. Kill me, don't kill me. S'all good. If you do, then you'll have a better idea of who to point fingers at right?

IF MY DEATH HELPS MY VILLAGE, TAKE ME SWEET DARK EMBRACE. ::)

Nuuuuuu, dun suiciiiiiide!!! Dx

-clings to her bestie- :'(

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on June 06, 2016, 12:36:06 PM
Nuuuuuu, dun suiciiiiiide!!! Dx

-clings to her bestie- :'(
I'm not going to suicide but they seem to think I've got fur for believing a villager's testament. ::) SUCH IS MY LIFE. JUST LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE. I LOVE YOU FOREVER.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

AmberStarfire

I was thinking if they're going to kill me, I should thank my writing partners past and present who are among us and perhaps draft a list of names like Arya.

Galactic Druid

It's just been brought to my attention that I left someone out and my list only tallies up to 19. I'm going to figure out where I goofed tonight when I get home, but there may be a short delay between when voting is closed (7 hours!) and the results.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

Vera claps at the dramatics!! "You deserve an award for that, Saffron!! Bravo!!"  ;D Hands Saffron her favorite coffee or beverage. "I hold no grudges for your vote to lynch me. I will be proven to be a villager as well. I think voting for the non participating ones is more sensible, but what do I know? Heck at this point assigning everyone a number and rolling the dice would be more fair. Cest la vie!"

Thanks for the update Nightowl!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Autumn Sativus

At this point I agree that the inactive players are the best choice, I've just been waiting the time out to see if I have to change my vote to save my own ass or if I can swing the sensible way to someone who isn't around. :P

NOT TO SAY THAT I TRUST YOU. OR YOUR COFFEE. *Flee* :-*
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ceralilly

Wonders if she didn't drink it because of the wolfsbane.....<_<

:-P

I think I may end up going with the less vocal people just because having these two around is simply too much fun! I don't KNOOOOOW....

*FLAILS*

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Madame Professor

Quote from: Saffron on June 06, 2016, 01:02:05 PM
At this point I agree that the inactive players are the best choice, I've just been waiting the time out to see if I have to change my vote to save my own ass or if I can swing the sensible way to someone who isn't around. :P

NOT TO SAY THAT I TRUST YOU. OR YOUR COFFEE. *Flee* :-*

Saffron... you only have two votes... I feel like you are making a big deal out of nothing at the moment... Yes, there are a few members of our humble village that have yet to cast there vote, but it's more likely that Amber hangs or that no one will hang, then you will... so...

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Derwaysh

Oh lady Saff... the price you bear for thy associations. :'(

I don't believe she's the fang sporting type ('for all you know, Der'). My vote was leaning towards Amber, Bane and EmyKat but considering how the latter had yet to chime in I'd officially like to endorse EmyKat for a lynching.
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Verasaille

The hours are ticking away...will the final votes lose us one of the villagers or a cunning wolf? I am reminded of the famous Shakespeare quote from Hamlet, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Vera is watching tv and the following commercial comes on...coincidence maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH1biQdyiQI
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

4 and a half hours, tick tock!!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

EmyKat

Sitting shyly on a bench, Emy looks up to the assembly of people and speaks barely above a whisper. "I vote for no lynching."
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

SunshineSparkle

At this point I have no idea of who should get killed off, so I'm deciding for no lynching.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Verasaille

Vera claps her hands in joy. "Sunshine and Emy!! So glad you are finally speaking up. Come and have some coffee, dears. Tell me what you have been doing. Enjoying the hot weather? I can ice that coffee if you like."

Ceralilly

We still have 3.5 hours ^_^

I am almost to my decision.  Vera, dear, may I have some espresso? Lace it high with wolfsbane! I like the earthy flavor indeed....*Plops onto stump and watches the rest speak*

yugi006

Hopefull that decision is not for a no lynch and for an actual person to be lynched.

Ceralilly

Quote from: yugi006 on June 06, 2016, 05:45:07 PM
Hopefull that decision is not for a no lynch and for an actual person to be lynched.

Oh no I absolutely have a person in mind. I prefer to avoid the "No Lynch" Votes. I remember a certain person once explained to me that they were not very helpful towards the game...^_^ Errrrr village....

yugi006

Yeah they aren't and people need to understand that.

Madame Professor

Hmmm, I'm changing my vote to lynch Amber.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

AmberStarfire

You'll decide as you want to no matter what I say. I've already told you my allegiance.

Verasaille

Vera happily makes Cera some earthy espresso, from the jungles of Columbia. There may be a touch of chocolate in there... ;D

Yugi, I might be persuaded to switch my no kill vote if you remove the one on me...(smiles sweetly) But I reserve the right to choose who gets my vote.  ;D

AmberStarfire

*Has a last cup of coffee before the end of the day. Doesn't scrimp on the caramel syrup or sprinkled chocolate*