What is going on?

Started by Saku, March 10, 2010, 09:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Yeah, I know it's a broad topic but couldn't think of anything else. Here are a list of things.

- Elliquiy seems really stretched and long all of a sudden
- The 'Post', 'Preview' and 'Spell Check' buttons are all way over to the right hand side of the page instead of where they used to be on the left hand side of the page.
- When you write something in the textbox message part when you start a topic or respond to something is extremely long instead of shortened like it used to be.
- Now it's 'Reply', 'Quote', 'Modify' instead of 'Quote', 'Reply', 'Modify'
- I looked at my profile and my email was listed as: myemail@hotmail.com instead of myemail@yahoo.com like I had originally put it. I changed it to what it should be and I my account got locked. But I went to my email and reactivated it by clicking on the link and now I can log back in again. I don't have a hotmail account and never did lol

Why is Elliquiy changing things like this? It's weird and I don't like it! xD Not trying to be a pain but what is going on? I didn't see any announcements or anything saying there was going to be any changes. The most important thing to me is the 'Post', 'Preview' and 'Spell Check' buttons being all the way over to the right instead of to the left. And the way Elliquiy is stretched too long.

Anyway, let me know what is going on if anyone knows. Or if there is a reason for this!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Mithlomwen

This might have something to do with it.  Not sure though. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Saku

Ahh okay. So if it's still like this tomorrow then it's probably not this? That's probably what it is. ^^^ I thought something was changing all of a sudden without notice and I was scared! lol

Thanks Mith! ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Scott

Close Elliquiy, clear your cookies and open Elliquiy again, It'll probably fix it.

Saku

Hmm it's still being weird what with the enlargened textbox and the post, preview and spell check all the way over to the right. Odd. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get used to it.
I'm back!

Vekseid

Some of it will get fixed as I run through correcting the css. It's just tedious and I did not exactly go about it in the best way the first time >_>

Saku

Ahh I see. Gotcha. :) *hugs* ^^
I'm back!

DrFier

All of this happened just last night, for me at least.  I didn;t really care except people's profiles seem to be illegible all of a sudden.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.