One plot looking for sub F

Started by BigBadWolf, February 25, 2012, 07:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadWolf

If you like the idea send me a PM. Please read my on/off thread before contacting me.

You're my slave, you are safe Taken

She was born into slavery. She quickly learned her place and always did her best to serve her masters. When she was 10 a cruel man bought her. He worked all day and night and if she made a mistake he always beat her. When she grew older and have a womanly form she had to endure punishments naked. It was a wide variety from whips and canes to bare hand. When she became seventeen her cruel master died. She was transferred to a slave market.

He was young and wealthy and went to the slave market to find a pleasure slave for himself. He spots the young girl and see her beauty even that she has bruises and she is underweight. He buys her and took her to his mansion. He gave her a room (until that point she have only a cell) and enough food to got in shape. He wants to train her in the arts of lovemaking but she is afraid of him because what she had been through. Especially afraid being naked because that meant always sever punishment. But her new owner understands and advancing slowly comforting her when it's necessary.

It's still a master/slave kind of game. I picture the progress that first there will be little sexual between them but slowly the master teases and guides her until she will able to enjoy it and became his pleasure slave, maybe fall in love with him.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

Clio

I love hurt/comfort storylines, where the abused is "saved" by a man. This plot really interests me, and I would love to try it with you if you'd like.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.