Vampire The Masquerade - Interest Check

Started by Erato, April 24, 2012, 05:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeriousMoonlight

Goodness, it seems this thread filled up fast in the time I was taking to think of a character! But if there's still room, I have an idea for a female Toreador art thief that I'd love to play.
Hello, I'm Moon!
My preferred pronouns are they/them/their/theirs/themself! Thank you!
ONs and OFFs + Request Thread

Erato

Okay, so it looks like I've got to cap this thread now. Thanks to everyone that responded.

Confirmed members stand at:

RubySlippers - Setite
XenoLord - Malk
BenedictWolfe - Tremere
errantwandering - Malk
SeriousMoonlight - Toreador (play nice XenoLord!)

AndyZ - Want clan did you want? Let me know, it's still open for you if you're interested.

eBadger and Lisa2lady - Haven't given any character info.

I'll probably pm you all for specific info. about your characters and will include the link as soon as I have it up.

Thanks everyone!
In the game of chess the Queen protects the King.

Xenolord

Quote from: porcelainblue on April 26, 2012, 12:48:36 AM
SeriousMoonlight - Toreador (play nice XenoLord!)

*Loading a shotgun* Oh, come on, PB. You know me... *Pumps it.* I always play nice.

NO, but seriously, I'll be good.

Erato

Quote from: XenoLord on April 26, 2012, 12:52:15 AM
*Loading a shotgun* Oh, come on, PB. You know me... *Pumps it.* I always play nice.

NO, but seriously, I'll be good.

:-)

Oh, and it seems that most of you are from the States so I think I'll set it there. I myself am not American but I have enough knowledge of it to pull it off.

AndyZ

I don't really know.  My fav is Malk but we already have two of those (not to mention that the idea is a little complex and I've had people complain it's too fishmalk-y), we already have a Setite and Tremere as well.  The other concepts I've had are Toreador, Ventrue (remaking a char I've already played here on E, though the game died), and maybe Gangrel or Ravnos (though I don't have any solid ideas for either).

I'm probably just very burned down on ideas.  By the way, using Revised or 20A for various things like clan weakness?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

eBadger

I'm leaning toward a female gangrel, high protean with some added dominate and/or potence fun. 

Once a hunter, she used the word of god and tools of fire and silver to destroy the creatures of darkness; until she began to respect the deadliest of her enemies.  Her group's attack upon the ancient failed, leaving her comrades dead and her dying.  He offered her life, and she surprised them both by accepting. 

Despite four centuries of undeath, she has not entirely come to terms with her decision.  Even now she keeps wary ties with the Inquisition, even allying with them from time to time against the worst and deadliest of the unholy.  But neither is she wholly committed to that cause; most kindred, she has found, are no different from herself - doing what they must to survive, and she cannot begrudge them a few minor sins. 

Old and powerful enough to claim a princedom if she were interested in settling down, she manages to live on the edge of vampiric society by being too dangerous to risk trying to reign in and too useful against the sadists and beasts that threaten the masquerade.  She tends to be the elephant in the room that no one quite knows what to do with - and enjoys it immensely. 

AndyZ

I think I'll just reuse Rebecca, unless the Ravnos idea totally fleshes together.  Since most of us are Cam or Indy clans, we'll need someone to help protect the Masquerade and keep people together, I think.

Rebecca Stephenson
Clan: Ventrue
Demeanor: Director
Strength: 2
Charisma: 3
Appearance: 4

Rebecca has the reputation of being able to acquire things.  If you need something, whether blood from the blood bank, illegal drugs and weaponry, cash, even a release from jail before the sun comes up, she's your woman.  She seems to consider it her duty to aid other Kindred in various ways, and although she does tend to ask for favors in return, it's never something that would require any great difficulty.

Her natural talents seem to rely on understanding the skills of her associates and how best to apply them to a task.  However, although she naturally gravitates towards a sort of command structure, she's more than capable of working simply as acquaintances and through associations.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

RubySlippers

Working on my Setite she should be fun to play, what is the year round weather like if she is a sidewalk performer I need to plan if she works inside a mall in winter or something.

Callie Del Noire

RubySlippers

Noely Zdunczyk

Nature: Conformist
Demeanor: Gallant
Sire: Siryn (met final death)
Clan: Followers of Set
Generation: 12th
Haven: Small Brick House
Concept: Busker

ATTRIBUTES
PHYSICAL
Strength 2
Dexterity 2
Stamina 2
SOCIAL
Charisma 4 (Specialty: Outgoing)
Manipulation 3
Appearance 3
MENTAL
Perception 3
Intelligence 2
Wits 3

ABILITIES
TALENTS
Alertness 1
Athletics 1
Awareness 1
Brawl 1
Empathy 2
Expression 1
Hobby (gamer) 2
Intimidation 1
Leadership 1
Streetwise 2
Subterfuge 1
SKILLS
Crafts 1
Drive 1
Etiquette 1
Firearms 1
Melee 1
Performance 3
Stealth 1
KNOWLEDGES
Academics 1
Computer 1
Finance 1
Law 1
Technology 1

ADVANTAGES
DISCIPLINES
Ofuscate 1
Presence 1
Serpentis 1
BACKGROUNDS
Contacts 2
Fame 2
Herd 1
Mentor 3
Resources 3
Status (Camarilla) 1
VIRTUES
Conscience 3
Self-Control 4
Courage 4

HUMANITY 7
WILLPOWER 6
BLOOD POOL [Maximum 11]

MERITS
Addictive Blood (clan) 3 pts.
Blush of Health 2 pts.
Code of Honor (Upholds the Six Traditions) 2 pts.
Drug Resistance (clan) 2 pts.

FLAWS
Scales (Along Length of Spine, clan) 2 pts.
Selective Digestion (Female Vitae) 2 Pts.

INFORMATION ON CHARACTER
Sired by a Camarilla Setite Siryn a few decades ago she was groomed in the sect and honors the Six Traditions as gospel making her more than acceptable to the Elders and Princes in fact her Sire trained several Childer all "adequete Kindred of honor for Setites" as one stoic elder said with very high standards. A fairly recent arrival her presentation was not hard she had a decent reference from her former Prince in Philadelphia and she settled in. Her investments made with her late Sires help allows her some comfort and she works as a Busker performing on the streets in various mediums is not the best performer in one field but is fun to be around and good-looking that brings in the tips. And she has some contacts and is working on her herd mostly women addicts that deal with local drug dealers in the crack houses and drug dens in Brujah territory and is supported by the Primogen she never figured out why yet save she is thankful to have the goodwill. In truth the Primogen was lovers with her Sire and its more she is so much like her that there is some attraction and she is a good kindred in her fashion more than can be said for many in the city.

POSSESSIONS
Busking Inventory
Good Laptop with Wireless Internet and Full Accessories
Cell Phone
ID
Pre-Paid Debit Card (Green Dot)
Peddlers Permit
County License (Busking)
ForTwo BRABUS (City Coupé Car)

fallensaviour

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 26, 2012, 03:56:48 PM
Wish I had seen this earlier. :D

Me too all my favorite clans are taken or sabat now

AndyZ

I can only speak for myself, but if someone else wants Ventrue, I don't mind sharing, and if they want me to pick something else, I can try to do that also.

If someone does start up another VtM game, though, and they don't mind char reuse, please please give me notice.  I have quite a few ideas I can reuse.

fallensaviour

Nah I was thinking Setite or tzimicie though I might try pulling something else out of my ass...

Hiro Protagon

RubySlippers

Quote from: fallensaviour on April 28, 2012, 07:38:42 PM
Me too all my favorite clans are taken or sabat now

There are anti-tribue for the Sabbat clans and the Old Clan Tzimisce not to mention Caitiff no one is running the clanless yet.

fallensaviour

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 28, 2012, 08:37:40 PM
There are anti-tribue for the Sabbat clans and the Old Clan Tzimisce not to mention Caitiff no one is running the clanless yet.
Actually I had an idea involving you...

Elias

I hope another VtM WoD game opens up, I understand this one is full? But should more characters be needed or a second game opens up I would be happy to create a character for VtM content.

ShamshielDF

You have my interest with V:tM...if you decide to allow more players or if someone drops out, please let me know.  I would love to reincarnate one of my old charries or another.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Erato

Elias, ShamshielDF, fallensaviour, Hiro Protagon and Callie Del Noire - Thanks for your interest! If anything opens I will let you know.

Google

Do we have room for a Lasombra information broker?

To clarify I was thinking ninth or tenth generation, relatively physically powerful but preferring to stick in the shadows and manipulate events, playing himself off as a lesser vampire when he must meet with others face to face
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

TheHangedOne

I have three questions:

One, is their still room for more characters?

Two, could I play a Salubri (healer or warrior caste)?

Three, would anybody want a ghoul/or could I play a "free" ghoul merc that works for blood (Because he's too old, and needs it, or he'll die)?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

AndyZ

TheHangedMan, if you want to be a ghoul to a Ventrue, I wouldn't mind having you.

Rebecca Stephenson

Rebecca Stephenson
Clan: Ventrue
Demeanor: Director
Strength: 2
Charisma: 3
Appearance: 4

Rebecca has the reputation of being able to acquire things.  If you need something, whether blood from the blood bank, illegal drugs and weaponry, cash, even a release from jail before the sun comes up, she's your woman.  She seems to consider it her duty to aid other Kindred in various ways, and although she does tend to ask for favors in return, it's never something that would require any great difficulty.

Her natural talents seem to rely on understanding the skills of her associates and how best to apply them to a task.  However, although she naturally gravitates towards a sort of command structure, she's more than capable of working simply as acquaintances and through associations.

summoner2183

This looks interesting... still looking for players?

Etah dna Evol

If this or another WW vamp game opens up would be down to play a relatively young City Gangrel named Grinner (for having the toothy smile of a pit bull) who was sired as a shovelhead but proved himself after a short stint in the Sabbot Black Hand, went independent. His youth and generation would lead people to underestimate him, but his combination of Celerity 2, Obfuscate 2, Protean 2, and Quitus 1 make him a pretty effective attack dog (so to speak lol).

Can do a game with full character sheet or a more free form game like this one.
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs