Main Menu

Are You? #16

Started by Spookie Monster, March 12, 2009, 06:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Well, ARE YOU?

Spel

Have you checked out Are You? #15 yet?

Press your space face close to mine, love...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Inkidu

Actually I was born on a cusp day so I cheat and use both Leo and Virgo.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Is a very definite Fish.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WyldRanger

Obviously a Virgo here....

Rozel

I also fall on the Cusp day, so Leo/Virgo here.  :P

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Vella

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

On's and off's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19527.msg758142#msg758142

RH O/Os  http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Rhiver

Greenthorn

hyperion

I happen to be a cancer, and enjoy every minute of it.

beta

*is fish*

My birthday was last Thursday ^^

MusicNeverDies

I is a Taurus! I is alone? *sniffles*

Bliss

Quote from: Vella on March 13, 2009, 11:19:10 AM
Capricorn!
Quote from: Greenthorn on March 13, 2009, 04:49:13 PM
Capricorn also!

Ditto! Yay, sea-goats! (not EVER to be confused with goatse....)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Bliss

Bah, you're cuspy. *drags Amberg to the goat-side, which is like the dark side except less cookies and more headbutting*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Stattick

Scorpio... late Scorpio at that, so not all slutty like the early Scorpios, but has an even more dangerous stinger because of it.
O/O   A/A

Oniya

Interesting that this question represents a quarter of the signs, but the results are currently close to even.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Oniya on March 17, 2009, 02:32:48 PM
Interesting that this question represents a quarter of the signs, but the results are currently close to even.
Maybe the dates are 9 months after the normal wedding season?

Oniya

Nope. 
Leo is #5 (Fixed Fire)
Scorpio is #8 (Fixed Water)
Pisces is #12 (Mutable Water)

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Lilias on March 17, 2009, 06:24:53 PM
Most definitely not!
Yay! *throws a party, equip with riding bulls to celebrate the Tauruses*

Lilias

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on March 17, 2009, 06:38:37 PM
Yay! *throws a party, equip with riding bulls to celebrate the Tauruses*

*puts on her daisy dukes and spurs* YEEEE-HAW!!
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Skye

*Is a confused Pisces.*  ;)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Oniya

We're all a little confused - comes from those two fish trying to swim in opposite directions all the time.

(This is, in fact, a running joke between my husband and I, who share the 9th as a birthday.  'What do you want to do for dinner?' 'I don't know, what do you want to do?'  'FISH!'  'Takes one to know one!')

Skye

I think we embrace the confusion well...don't you? lol
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Maeven

Quote from: Stattick on March 17, 2009, 02:11:26 PM
Scorpio... late Scorpio at that, so not all slutty like the early Scorpios, but has an even more dangerous stinger because of it.

*peers*

I resent that!

*hairflip, walks away mumbling...* slutty, early scorpios... hrmph.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule