-CW- The Originals ~ F seeking M or doubling

Started by Forevveru, November 23, 2014, 04:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forevveru

Hello everyone! My name is Evv and I am searching for some roleplays based in the show The Originals (or where they originated from The Vampire Diaries). I'm very into the characters/this family. Primarily Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, and Elijah. I'm looking for a good story as well as some possible smut, Dom/sub, and other sexual things. I'd love to have someone play Klaus or Kol for an oc of mine. I'll play over threads or email and I'll update this with plots/ideas as I come up with them. And for those who like to double I could play someone in return!

I tend to write at least a paragraph a post. I'd love someone to challenge me to write more and push me to write better. I'll try to post at least once every few days or so. I work during the week so it might be hard to post but if I'm really into the RP I will post as much as I possibly can.

Forevveru

Plot/Ideas

A Deadly Past
In this in thinking my character will be a vampire, one turned by Katherine. I'm thinking she had been turned in the sixteen hundreds and that she was made to be a spy. She would come across the original family and ingratiate herself into their trusted circle in whatever way she could. When anything useful was learned she would report it to Katherine. Well eventually Klaus would find out and my oc would learn just in time to escape? (maybe Elijah or Rebekah was fond of her and told her so she could get out. Or maybe even Kol was awake at the time? Could make for an interesting love triangle.)

Skipping forward to present day somehow she runs into them/Klaus again. It could be by betrayal, coincide, or whatever we decide. That's about as far as my idea goes and I'm definitely looking to expand on it!

Bring Me Back to Life

What if at the end of season five of the Vampire Diaries when Alaric, Tyler, and co managed to come back with the help of Liv, Kol managed to sneak his way back to the world of the living? With him thinking Klaus didn't care (or helped Elena and Jeremy) he is bent on revenge against his brother. With his years of hanging around witches , perhaps he knows a powerful family (similar to the Bennett's or Liv's family) he knows where to look to find a descendant of that family. Maybe he has information he uses to force her to help him? Perhaps he knows of a powerful amulet/ring/whatever. From there we can figure out where to go. Feel free to shoot ideas!

OR

What if my oc (still a descendant of a powerful witch he knew) is somehow able to see Kol while he's a ghost? Maybe it could be because of his past/powerful connection to her family, maybe ghosts are more like the ones in our world where sometimes people can see them, or whatever we decide. Again he could force her to help him come back to life somehow. And then from there perhaps he decides that's not enough and still wants help in helping get revenge on his brother.

Power is Everything
Okay so this idea can be incorporated with the Deadly Past one or just something on its own. Either works for me!

Klaus has always thrived on power and is always wanting more. What would happen if there was another type of hybrid in the world? One that could use magic and was a vampire? A vampire-witch hybrid? (Now she'd be different than the kind that has been introduced in VD) Naturally word would slowly start to spread as the oc's existence became known. What if one of the people who found out was looking to get in favor with the original hybrid and managed to capture her and bring her to him?

(Definitely open to dom/sub and other 'dark' themes.)

Crossovers?
Game of Thrones? -Could be just using the setting. Or having it be Westeros, New Orleans style-

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru