News:

Main Menu

Favorite Program

Started by King_Furby, May 16, 2006, 07:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

Just was wanting to hear from some of you what is your favorite computer program and why. It can be for any system from Microsoft to Mac but i was curious.

I just love Microsoft Access with all my heart even if i don't have a use for it. I love the simple design and how easy it is to make database really for about anything. I wish i had a use for it but i simply don't other then to keep track of a few things. I keep one for my mother so she can keep track of things for her work. She does hair for a living so i got a huge list of her customers and all that stuff. I do play around with the program from time to time but its hard to enjoy something when you have nothing you can do with it.

Moondazed

Dreamweaver... I teach people how to use it and really like it a lot :)  For those who don't know, it's an html editor by a company called Macromedia that was recently purchased by Adobe.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

King_Furby

I hate adobe lol.

I am not big on HTML or any of that jazz. It's neat and all but it is just above my head. I give you props for doing that though i see one line of HTML and i wig out.

I can't program websites but i can make an awesome database useing Access.

National Acrobat

I would have to say Dreamweaver 8. I use it quite a bit in web design and it comes in handy for my new job.

alahendra

Since I'm frequently on the computer, I'm quite fond of Rhapsody and Firefox.
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Moondazed

Quote from: King_Furby on May 16, 2006, 08:15:24 PM
I hate adobe lol.

I am not big on HTML or any of that jazz. It's neat and all but it is just above my head. I give you props for doing that though i see one line of HTML and i wig out.

I can't program websites but i can make an awesome database useing Access.

Which is something I cringe at, so see?  It all balances out *hugs*
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

RogueJedi

I think one of my favorites is Final Cut Pro.  Though I also have proprietary programs I love, but then again, those aren't exactly available I guess.  *smile*

Mistiq

Good ol' MS Powerpoint for me. It has made augments so much easier for me and slideshows less boring.