Random Thoughts

Started by ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut, August 01, 2011, 01:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipsy

I need an ornamental owl   

Alice Wonder

My mother likes ornamental owls. That would be really weird.
I enjoy criticism on my stories - either way: The Student (explicit Femdom)

derek

the 23rd used to be a special day...now all that it is is a bittersweet memory.

elone

I would really like to grow a Paw Paw tree.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

The bread is done baking it smells so good.

Izzie Aditi

Commuting sucks. People in public transport suck. Wait, I'm a "people" in public transport o.O
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

Drink some warm milk.....it helps.  :)

Sybl

If pain killers kill pain, why do I feel brain dead?  XD

Ephemera

Payday tomorrow means more books!
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Ephemera

So is it pronounced elliquiy as in "yellow" or elliquy as in "feeling"??
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Izzie Aditi

I just came to the realization that I have no idea whatsoever what date it is. That's quite bad.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Finothing

Why is a building called a "building" if it is already "built"?

dana eleanor

Totally nervous right now. Can't stand needles, yet I want a tattoo and more piercings.

Izzie Aditi

I wonder if people would notice if I just didn't pick up the phone this weekend :p

Ephemera

Slept in the woods, cooked breakfast on the fire, hiked to the top of the hill where the reception is good, checked E on the Blackberry.  Can't beat that!

Anesa

I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I'll always love you.

Ephemera

I should be doing something... but for the life of me, I can't think what it is.

Ephemera

and how will my pen know what to say when my heart can no longer speak?

Izzie Aditi

Why must my neighbors pick motercross as a hobby? Why not something quiet like knitting?
/cane

Kazuume

Why...must all good things come to an end? Why not just the bad?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Ephemera

Today is new, and yet, it is so much like yesterday, I'm not sure it's different... yet.

Ephemera

I felt like dressing up my avi and signature... and LOVE the result!

Kay Tana

Why are the 4x6 prints at work not exactly 4x6?

Ephemera

Don't know why nobody told me how to unfold my love.