I Will Never Give Up...

Started by Jet, July 19, 2011, 10:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HansTrilby

I will never give up my immature imagination. Promise.
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

Jet

I will never stop looking at beautiful women.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Sybl

Believing in the right to live positive.

The Spazzy One

I will never forsake my family.

Sybl

Welcoming newly Approved members.

elone

I will never give up being nice to people.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

olive

I will never give up a good stiff....drink!  :-)

Mordred

My iPod. Between the music that keeps me just barely clinging into my version of sanity, the silly little games I enjoy playing, the books and the naughty little stories I have stored away.. yeah.. I dig this little thing. And it allows me to come to this realm late at night. What's not to love? Although I do keep secretly hoping it will metamorphosize into an iPad one of these nights. Sadly, the bribes don't work.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I will never give up the ones I love.

Ephemera

I will never give up on love, or the power of words, or the ink-blood that fuels my poetry.  I can't.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Izzie Aditi

I will never give up my inner child  ;D
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Sybl

I will never give up supporting the one I love.

Ephemera

...on the way a moon in the night sky fills me with wonder and hope.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Kazuume

..the hope that humanity is mostly full of decent people.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

Hugging people who wear free hugs shirts.. xD

Ephemera

the voices of people who have really lived... really, really lived.