Random Thoughts

Started by ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut, August 01, 2011, 01:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Funny, silly or interesting throughts, observations or notions that don't fit any where else.

Nothing is off topic in this thread. Just keep it PG-13, yeah?

I am very scared that the poster I just stuck up over my bed is going to fall off during the night and fall on top of me. I will wake up face to face with Batman. He looks quite mad in the picture too...

And now it's your turn!
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Sybl

After living in Arizona and combating the wolf spiders that lived in the central air ducts, I have never been able to sleep without worrying something will sneak out the vents at night.

dana eleanor

I'm nervous because I'm afraid I'll get hurt at Warped Tour and miss seeing some bands because I'll be in the hospital because I broke my arm moshing.

boegiboe

Nice guys don't finish last. They are disqualified before the race begins and never get anywhere.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

I had to stop myself c-walking on the lino floor of the supermarket as I listen to Nicki Minaj.

Boom-ba-doom-boom bass, got that super bass!
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

DJXTESX

Why don't you sit down, and have a juicy beef stick with me man!

Sure, why not, then we can go into the women's bathroom, and stink it up with all of the raunchy flatulence those bring us!

Dude, you are a genius!

slowmojoe

Why does my cat insist on playing with garbage when my wife buys him expensive cat toys? Just give him a straw, he'll be fine.

dana eleanor

It's going to be so hot on Thursday! Why even have an outdoor concert in that kind of weather? At least they have real bathrooms and I don't have to use a port-a-potty.

Envious Dreamer

Why Greenland isn't so green and Iceland isn't so icy.

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ

CheetahInAfrica

Why do I always scratch my head with my right hand?
Laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!
Weep and you will weep alone!

The city changes, but the fools within are always the same.

dana eleanor

My poor kitty has to get a tooth pulled. I hope she's okay after. Poor thing.

boegiboe

I always suggest horror movies to my female friends because I think it's SO adorable when they are scared

Sybl

I need a cuddle date, just so I can sleep (really)

Saerrael

*goes into detail about politics in the most monotone voice he can muster to put Sybl straight to snooze-land*

If pigs could fly, would bacon be light?

WhiteTigerForever

If Superman got drunk, would he get a ticket for drinking and flying?
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Mordred

Ever since my little simian brain could form thoughts of reason, I've always hoped someday I'd be abducted by aliens.
*See Pillory*

Alice Wonder

I find the "Go Down" link next to the forum page numbers to be extremely humorous.
I enjoy criticism on my stories - either way: The Student (explicit Femdom)

Sybl

Quote from: Alice Wonder on August 15, 2011, 05:13:04 AM
I find the "Go Down" link next to the forum page numbers to be extremely humorous.

XD I never thought of it that way.. Haha

Jeffrey

If olive oil comes from olives.....then....*gulps* where does baby oil come from!!??!!
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

WhiteTigerForever

Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?

DeadCell

I would love to be in a space suit above the earth...I know I would be so scared but just so amazed at looking down on everything from that amazing height.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

WhiteTigerForever

Major Tom from David Bowie and Ziggy stardust~

Udontknowme010

Why do pickles and other vinegar-based products go bad?

WhiteTigerForever

Why does the illusion of the police as protectors fade when you grow up into monsters waiting to pounce?

Envious Dreamer

We treat each day as something we deserve when in truth its a gift.

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ