What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabby on October 11, 2009, 08:31:06 AM
Resident Evil 5. I hate Halle Berry >: ammo wasting ni-*connection cut*
Yes but looking at her in that tribal garb is totally worth it!

She's actually supposed to be modeled after some Australian Actress. If Wikipedia is to be believed.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots. Because this is how I do the Cold War, biotch!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

thebobmaster

Guitar Hero 5. Yeah I know, "blahblahblah Activision ruined the series!"...but it's just so fun to play Sultans of Swing.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Inkidu

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 17, 2009, 02:39:35 PM
Guitar Hero 5. Yeah I know, "blahblahblah Activision ruined the series!"...but it's just so fun to play Sultans of Swing.
How do you ruin Guitar Hero? It's just not possible. The game is too damn simple.

thebobmaster

Quote from: Inkidu on October 17, 2009, 02:59:13 PM
How do you ruin Guitar Hero? It's just not possible. The game is too damn simple.

Basically, fans of the old (1, 2, and 80's) Guitar Hero games are insisting that Activision is making poor song choices and screwing up the charting, making most songs harder than they should be.

Inkidu

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 17, 2009, 03:02:43 PM
Basically, fans of the old (1, 2, and 80's) Guitar Hero games are insisting that Activision is making poor song choices and screwing up the charting, making most songs harder than they should be.
Whatever, I can't play rhythm games anyways.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2, no such thing as overkill. :)

thebobmaster

I'm also playing Burnout PAradise and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Kazyth

Right now, DDO Online and The Settlers: Rise of an Nation Gold.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Lirliel

Quote from: Inkidu on October 17, 2009, 03:14:09 PM
Rainbow Six Vegas 2, no such thing as overkill. :)

No such thing as reloading.. and reloading and some more frickin RELOADING. I mean, I can finish Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising without a hitch, but when I play RSV 2 I get shot constantly.. which is annoying as hell.

Ahum, aside from that little rant, currently playing:
Hearts of Iron 3, Dominions 3 and Masters of Magic.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Inkidu

Quote from: Lirliel on October 17, 2009, 09:33:58 PM
No such thing as reloading.. and reloading and some more frickin RELOADING. I mean, I can finish Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising without a hitch, but when I play RSV 2 I get shot constantly.. which is annoying as hell.

Ahum, aside from that little rant, currently playing:
Hearts of Iron 3, Dominions 3 and Masters of Magic.
I can count a clip. God's little graces.

Lirliel

Wasn't talking about a clip or a mag, I was talking about getting shot over.. and over.. and over again, being forced to reload the frickin game man. That is what's bugging me.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Inkidu

Quote from: Lirliel on October 17, 2009, 09:47:45 PM
Wasn't talking about a clip or a mag, I was talking about getting shot over.. and over.. and over again, being forced to reload the frickin game man. That is what's bugging me.
Play on an easier difficulty. I found normal not too hard.

Realistic with no armor, now that's a challenge.

Lirliel

Still can't manage even on a easier difficulty the game keeps kicking my ass at least during the one mission where you're going solo, the rest was pretty straight forward.

Also, I played OF:DR, that's realistic as in one shot, placed either center-mass or head and it's off to bye bye land.

Inkidu

Quote from: Lirliel on October 17, 2009, 09:57:27 PM
Still can't manage even on a easier difficulty the game keeps kicking my ass at least during the one mission where you're going solo, the rest was pretty straight forward.

Also, I played OF:DR, that's realistic as in one shot, placed either center-mass or head and it's off to bye bye land.
Yeah, that was tricky... you kind of had to know where they were coming from and use a lot of smoke.

brainic2004

I'm currently Playing WoW and Neverwinter nights online, pretty fun, they are similar wow offers a lot but nwn offers simpler leveling and depending on the server, a lot of interactive dms/qms.

Sabby

Rediscovering my love for Oblivion. Yeah, my arguements still stand. Its a game with almost no immersion and level scaling ruins it in many places, but as long as your not a boring old Warrior, you can find some fun in it.

Right now, jumping back and forth between two Level 6er's.

Shiver, The Quickfoot.

Extremely fast and acrobatic archer with Mysticism magicka to help keep out of trouble, and Conjuration, for meat shields and decoys, so he can vault around and slice 'em up from behind.

Ronald Weasly, The Mage

Pure Mage. What else can I say on this? xD Besides, he looks identical to the guy who plays Ron in the later movies... when he got buff.

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Inkidu

Quote from: RandomBloke on October 18, 2009, 01:36:16 AM

Me too.

And I have fun with a total steroid junky warrior, I've wiped out four towns including guards. I'm kill on sight. Weeee!

Jude

Come tomorrow night at midnight:  Borderlands.

Le RandomBloke

I envy you, I lack the money, thus I shall just like be all totally like. Team Fortress 2.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Henreich

Commander Keen

He's currently marooned on mars
Ons and Offs

Me not that kind of orc!

Sabby

Going to my supplier tomorrow, so I could come home with plenty of new, just released games ^^ Brutal Legend and Borderlands are on the list, along with Wolfenstein.

Juicy

I tried Brutal Legends. Did not like it all. I hate Jack Black, so that should have given me a good clue I wouldn't enjoy it.

Sabby

But... is Jack Black o.o is made of the Awesome.

Oh God, so tempted to break out into song here xD the one where they rock off Satan in that Pick of Destiny movie.

MercyfulFate

Quote from: EbilSabby! on October 19, 2009, 02:30:11 PM
But... is Jack Black o.o is made of the Awesome.

Oh God, so tempted to break out into song here xD the one where they rock off Satan in that Pick of Destiny movie.

Light up the stage cuz it's time for a showdown! Bend over and we'll take you to Brown Town!

Now we've got to blow this fucker down (he's gonna rape me if we do not blow doors down!)

Oh so good, I love that movie. Back on topic I'm picking up Borderlands tomorrow, and if it wasn't for the layoff I'd have Brutal Legend too. I desperately want to cruise the world blasting Mermaider.