Tarzan punished by Street Fighter villains

Started by ornito, September 16, 2012, 09:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ornito

Hello to everybody!

I'm looking for someone who wants to play either Tarzan or any other villain in the following scenario:

Col. Bison is pillaging the jungle for diamond and ivory. But Tarzan sabotages Bison's mercenary camps and the evil lord plot to take the hero out of his way.
Summoning Blanka, Honda and Balrog, Bison plans to capture the jungle hunk and torture him with pain and pleasure until all the hero's strength is drained.
Imagine (your character) Tarzan struggling against four villains and fighting their minions at the same time.
Imagine Tarzan been ambushed. The villains punch, kick, pierce, squeeze, grab and twist each block of muscle in the jungle hunk's body until he submits.
And finally, Tarzan's male strength is milked out of his body and is left hanged almost lifeless and surely defenseless to take more beating later on.
Will you help your Tarzan character to find a way to escape or will he be forever a toy on the hands of his captors?

I am into BDSM and particularly like to inflict pain and pleasure on my captured heroes.
Well, I would appreciate if someone joining me in this RP.
Look forward to hear from you. Send me a PM if interested.

Best regards

Ornito
BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257