Looking for my own personal God of Mischief

Started by Blank Parchment, September 14, 2012, 10:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank Parchment

Hey guys,

As of late I have head the idea of a romantic role with Loki, God of Mischief, kind of shifting through my mind. So, I place this idea out in the universe with hope that someone will come forward and play Loki for me!

Basically it starts out like this, with Loki escaping his imprisonment after the events of the Avengers movie and coming to Earth (Midguard) as a personal escape. He still is in contact with darker forces, so while on Earth he is basically trying to weave out their weaknesses so that failure wouldn't not be an option even with the Avengers around. So, when he starts his time on Earth he meets a young woman who is a actress and singer. They kind of hit it off after she pays for the broke gods coffee and the whole relationship turns into one of romance. So, he lays low to avoid the Avengers while getting to know her better. He finds himself in conflict over his feelings and the knowing that he was the messenger for something bigger coming to destroy the pathetic mortals.

The whole story is based on the idea of romance, some betrayal, trust and (for Loki) finding himself through this woman. I love plot twists, so don't feel like you need to be bound to just my story idea. Give some twists and turns, and I will do the same so we can exercise our brains. Need someone literate, detailed, and understand of the Loki ideal.

Oh, and it is a Light role.
“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” – Andre Gide

"God help the outcasts, cause no body will." -Esmeralda