Wrong Flight [EX Freeform Game]

Started by GloomCookie, July 26, 2011, 08:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Hi guys, it's me again.  I had this idea last night while having some really messed up dreams.

Laura Kirkpatrick is a fairly typical 24 year old living on her own in a small town.  She graduated two years ago from the university with a degree in Marketing, and for the most part other than her quirky behavior at times, she'd been doing alright.  Then one night, she receives a call from her mom, working in England, saying they have a job opportunity for her.  They do several interviews over the phone and online, and the company decides to hire her.  So she goes about getting her VISA and sending what she wants to keep off to England and selling the rest, living on a cot the last night in her apartment before the big day.  She's been thorough and so only has a single carry on bag when she gets to the airport.

Checking in, she has no idea that the clerk has messed up her ticket, and so when she boards her flight, she's headed not to London, but to Slovakia (the location where they filmed the Hostel films).  She arrives and has no idea where she is, and all attempts to contact someone are stonewalled.  She's now stuck in Eastern Europe with no way out, and she has to find a way to survive and get back to London.  Along the way, she'll meet a varied cast, from the helpful people who give her money and food to the downright sadistic, who want to capture the young American and do horrible things to her.

As the GM, it'll be your job to guide the fate of Miss Kirkpatrick as she tries to head to France overland and get to London.  Will she make it alive?  Or will she disappear into the dark?
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

iridum248

Hmmm, I might be wrong here- This one sounds *fascinating*, though- don't you mean that you're looking for someone to be the player? That is, to control Laura Kirkpatrick? Also, how EX are we talking about, here?

GloomCookie

Nope ^^ I wanna be teh victim.  I love peril play and love being the victim.  And as EX as anyone wishes to go. 
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

dakabn

Me too Linna! :) If you find a GM and you both are ok with someone playing some of the helpful NPCs, let me know. :)