Orc slaves - fantasy NC game

Started by RedEve, April 18, 2014, 11:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperFang

Sent in my human Lady~ I hope she was acceptable! :D

Haibane

Hi, I am interested. I am thinking of a diplomat from an allied human nation who was/is visiting the city and his wife came with him. She'll be of a high social stratum among the nobility. She'd have a maid servant as well if anyone might want to pick up that role, or I can play it.

The diplomat and his family would be housed very close to the royal quarter, possibly just on the edge of it near the escarpment where it runs down to the monks and priests quarter.

Please let me know if this basic concept is okay.

Have you got a preference for photographs or artwork for character images?

Had you intended for there to be a breeding element to the RP or is it just a case of fuck the captured women to death and/or have fun with them?

Chaeronea

Updated my character list on page 2.

Updated list as per page 4 of thread. With GM's advice of no female orcs, updated RubySlippers' character to human female. Included Niki315 as a possible participant, as she hasn't said she'll participate but seems interested. Kristen has mentioned interest in participated but hasn't mentioned on this thread whether she will play as orc or human.

Totals so far - Orcs 11, humans 13, Kristen not included as preference not listed.

Quote from: ViperFang on April 19, 2014, 02:51:11 AM
With some help from Chaeronea, I think I've got an idea for this character:

She is Lady Nouhime from a different human kingdom. She is a Lady of the Court and was one of the few survivors from her native kingdom. She, and some others, were taken to this last stronghold in the hopes that she would be kept safe.

The idea we worked on with ViperFang was that we'd have a thread with his character fleeing and my character pursuing and eventually captuing her before ravishing her. With a number of players looking to play diplomats or nobles and Red Eve mentioning that there is a small unit of soldiers still in the city to protect the queen and princess, I was thinking that we could run this as a group thing. The elite soldiers pull a last stand to let the queen, the princess and some other noble ladies try to flee, but they are hunted down by a group of orc scouts and warriors. Does anyone think this sounds worthwhile?

Red Eve, what's the level of discipline among the orcs? Are they tightly disciplined like the Uruk-hai in The Two Towers? Are they a reckless rabble? Is there infighting like we see between the Uruk-hai and orcs of Mordor who capture Merry and Pippin? Could we see fighting between orcish troops over who gets the captured women?

Also I hope it's okay that I'm running this tally and put up the pursuit idea. If you want me to shut up and quit posting about it, tell me and I'll stop.

MagicalPen

I'd imagine that if the Orcs have basically wiped out the Human Army(ies) and have breached the city, there is some sort of unit cohesion to then, otherwise an organized defense and tactics would overcome their battle prowess. I picture the Orcs as might warriors AND skilled tacticians. Systematic in their approach, understanding their own strengths and weaknesses and those of their opponents. They just bring a superior battle plan, with superior soldiers, to the table.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Strangefate

I'll go ahead and make a Queen then I guess, which leaves any number of princesses, ladies in waiting, and noblewoman open to others I should think.  I also quite like Chaeronea's idea that the royal guard are trying to sneak the nobles out and create a distraction so they can flee, but it goes poorly.  I'd be happy to join in on that part, assuming Red Eve is fine with it all.

If the game becomes unbalanced I'm willing to double as an orc, although it looks like the numbers are okay at the moment, depending on who all comes through with char cheets of course.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Zaer Darkwail

And overall better have more women than orcs ;). It would be shameful for orc if one human woman can wear it down after all....although no doubt some women fish to have more than one orc with them  >:)

King Serperior

Well, after we see all the character sheets, I offer my slightly tom-boyish merchant's daughter to some Orc that feels like finding a naked, freshly bathed girl cowering in a hidey-hole ^_-

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

frost rose

Man, I feel late to the party and it's barely been any time at all. Interest checked and pm sent!
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

RedEve

Quote from: Haibane on April 19, 2014, 02:32:23 PM
Had you intended for there to be a breeding element to the RP or is it just a case of fuck the captured women to death and/or have fun with them?

More the latter, but I'm not opposed to the former also being a a part of the game.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

In terms of the Orc Army discipline, it would be pretty good before and during the battles.
After the battles are won though, and it is time to divide the spoils of war, there might be some infighting.
So I can totally see some Orcs fight amongst each other over a particularly fine human woman. ;)

I will update the opening post with a link to the character sheet thread.

Once it is up, I will start sending out PMs to people whose CS I have approved. Once you receive said PM, you are allowed to move your CS into the aforementioned character sheet thread. :)

Haibane

Thanks for clarifying RedEve.

Hello Frost Rose! *hugs*

Strangefate

The Queen has been approved so I added her to the CS thread.  If anyone else playing nobles or princesses would like to discuss connections with her please feel free to PM me.   :-)   
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

gaggedLouise

Rachel the Captain's daughter approved. Ahoy guys!

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Moon Hound Hati

Farod has been approved and added to the thread, eagerly awaiting blood to be shed from the human men as he impales them upon his spear and women to be impaled upon his other spear soon after. Hur hur.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Haibane

RedEve, I have a question about magic, or possibly herbal type medicine. Is it possible to have potions or 'medicines' that will allow a couple of changes, one of a minor cosmetic ability (a deplilatory to remove body hair but taken maybe orally every day, either as a powder in water or herbs, etc in a drink or soup) and another that would facilitate anal sex. I can check with you privately by PM if you prefer.

My diplomats wife, Lady Ariadne and her maidservant have been added to the characters thread. I will play the maid as a sidekick or NPC, or if someone would like to take her up as a character that would be good too.

RedEve

Hey,

I have no problems with the existence of such potions, so you are free to use them if you should choose to. :)

Haibane

Thanks!

@ Strangefate - I think Lady Ariadne might have met Queen Gwendolyn several times at court functions, so if you want to talk about their friendship (or the opposite!) we can discuss.

Miroque

Tristan d'Ragen approved, daughter of wealthy d'Ragen trademaster and known apprentice of Court magician.

RedEve

I have added a character of my own, a human woman, since the balance seems to be skewed towards the orcs at the moment. :)

Kristen

It is... isn't it? Looks like it'll certainly be fun though.

:)

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

vin26m

Thanks for approving my character.  I put him (them) in the character thread.

Zaer Darkwail

Thanks for accepting my char, but another player had taken pic which I planned use so had to go search another one :P

King Serperior

Renee the beautiful merchants daughter is approved  ;D

I'll be moving her to the character thread when I get to a computer.

Also, hiya, Hai  XD

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chaeronea

Targesh, orcish scout leader, added to character thread.

Haibane