News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Revenge is like a ghost...

Started by Vostroya, December 03, 2009, 01:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

I had an idea about a world were after world war 3, in which the United States and Russia had united to conquer the world failed,  the world beat them back to their own home territories, but instead of admit defeat they nuked their own country's soil to prevent the invasion of their own turf, after the war ended the world gave the countries their own name "the Winter Empire" 15 years later they have not been heard from since, and the world has basically forgot them. but now 15 years later the world is enjoying a long reign of world peace, the war and its effects long forgotten expect to those who fought it and the history textbooks in school. No one thinks they could have rebuilt because their nuke attack left their country's barren winter wastelands that seemed to be all but dead. The only well known thing from the war that was left over was a single phrase uttered by the military leader of the united forces of America and Russia. He said these few words just before he was shot to death in his command bunker by the allied forces fighting the ruminants of his armys. These words became ingrained into the soul of every soldier who fought in that terrible war. "Revenge is like a ghost...It takes over every man it touches...Its thirst cannot be quenched...Until the last man standing has fallen...The world's men of action...will look in wonder...how it came to this...you may be able to destroy me...but the beast will eventually come for you...Perhaps you cannot yet hear it... because the soil is not your own. But you will... you will." after saying these words, he was shot 57 times by the angered soldiers, soon after, the war ended, and the world forgot.

the idea is was inspired by this vid
Ace Combat 5 - Cutscene 01

Zelric Miras

Sounds interesting i might give it a shot.

Vostroya

Still trying to figure out all the details so if you have an idea be sure to tell me

Zelric Miras

Well...there might be a group that survived the nuking in an underground shelter, they trained and worked in tech to be able to regain their country and conquer the world. During this time their numbers increased and they left to the surface by tunnels that led outside the nuke radiated zone to gather information and saty up to date in weapons and technology. The story could begin with a small group that begins an incursion on a nearby country to see how feasible would be to attack and conquer it.
Another would be that they slowly would get into the goverments during this 15years and disarmed the countries for peace so when the troops reapppear the other countires are poorly armed with just police corps or similar groups.

Now the plot would be altered if you wwanted to add adult content to it.

Vostroya

Good ideas, yeah the adult part would be hard to fit in, any suggestions?

Zelric Miras

Two actually, the soldiers could kidnap women as spoils of the war and use/abuse them. And if there are both gender soldiers there could be intecourse between them to relieve the stress of the battle feel. Just 'fooling around' a friend would call it.

Vostroya

Both good ideas, i wish more people would join though lol

Niki315

Sounds pretty weird, but cool.  I'd be willing to try it.  Maybe as one of the slaves or something. 

Vostroya

Vostroya

Actually im considering moving this to a non sexual rp, since i don't know how long this story would be interesting with sex in it

Niki315

Well, maybe if the girls that have been enslaved serve some purpose that keep both parties involved alive.  It would kind of be like a Stockholm Syndrome kind of thing.  *shrugs* 

Zelric Miras

They could work treating the wounded and making food for the soldiers. Also patching up uniforms and such, mostly like maids. They would reman useful and actively involve din the rp.

Vostroya

Yeah that does sound good actually, never mind then lol. Then moving on, how should we model the Winter Empire after? A futuristic nazi kinda thing?