News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

An RP opportunity for the members of Elliquiy

Started by Belladonna, April 24, 2010, 02:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna

Administrators, I would like to present a roleplaying opportunity for the entire forum. This suggestion is called, “Marry Your Favorite Character.” The purpose of this idea is for all members to marry, their favorite character. These individuals could exist in the following areas: a video game, movie, book, tv show, manga, anime, cartoon, original character or any other universe. The participants are free to roleplay themselves with their spouses, in the designated thread. I have done this before on several forums, and it is quite fun actually. I figured maybe some of the members here, may be interested and like to try it as well. If possible, I would like to include unapproved members, so they can have a chance to roleplay.

What do you think of the idea? I could send a private message to each of you, regarding the details and rules. If it sounds okay, perhaps we could give it a test run and see what happens. In the event it does not work, I had fun putting the proposal out there. :-)

Trieste

It sounds like a good thing to put into either Forum Games and Socializing or Non Adult Roleplays, both of which are visible to unapproved members. :)

Belladonna

Thanks for the response, Trieste. :-)

Either of those sections sounds good to me. I will draft a description of the RP, which includes the rules and other information. Once it is completed, I will send it to you for review.