News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ilvermorny (Seeking Co-GM and more Staff!)

Started by lux89, August 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Bibliophilia

-sends her off and wiggles in excitement.-

Crash

One more personality trait and I will be doing the same.

Sent!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Mellific on August 27, 2018, 12:29:44 PM
Announcement!

Here is the character sheet template! Create away!  ;D
Please send your sheets to both Mellific and Lux89.

[center][size=12pt]〚Introductory Information〛[/size][/center]

[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--I_-tn6w3--/t_Resized%20Artwork/c_fit,g_north_west,h_954,w_954/co_262c3a,e_outline:48/co_262c3a,e_outline:inner_fill:48/co_ffffff,e_outline:48/co_ffffff,e_outline:inner_fill:48/co_bbbbbb,e_outline:3:1000/c_mpad,g_center,h_1260,w_1260/b_rgb:eeeeee/c_limit,f_auto,h_285,q_90,w_285/v1471817442/production/designs/644685_1[/img][/float]

[b]Full Name:[/b] Your character's name (Include a nickname, if applicable)

[b]Age:[/b] How old is your character on the first day of school? (All students must be 17 years or older)

[b]Birth Date:[/b] When was your character born? (Please write month, day and year)

[b]Sexuality:[/b] What sexuality does your character identify with?

[b]Blood Status:[/b] Your character's status (No-Maj born, Half-blood or Pure-Blood)

[b]Birthplace:[/b] Where was your character born/where did they grow up? (Ilvermorny accepts students from the US, Mexico and Canada)

[b]Year:[/b] What year is your character? (First - 17/18, Second - 18/19, Third - 19/20, Fourth - 20/21, Fifth - 21/22, Sixth - 22/23, Seventh - 23/24)

[b]House:[/b] What House is your character in? (Thunderbird, Wampus, Horned Serpent, or Pukwudgie)

[b]Wand Length | Wood | Core:[/b] What length/wood/core is your character's wand? (Please refer [url=http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Wand]here[/url] for a list)

[b]Patronus:[/b] (If applicable, what form does your character's patronus take?)

[b]Apparation License:[/b] Yes or No

[center][img height=200]http://cdn.onlinewebfonts.com/svg/img_248921.png[/img] [img height=200]http://cdn.onlinewebfonts.com/svg/img_248921.png[/img] [img height=200]http://cdn.onlinewebfonts.com/svg/img_248921.png[/img] [img height=200]http://cdn.onlinewebfonts.com/svg/img_248921.png[/img] [img height=200]http://cdn.onlinewebfonts.com/svg/img_248921.png[/img]

[size=12pt]〚Personal Information〛[/size][/center]

[b]Notable Features:[/b] Please provide examples of what distinguishes your character's appearance. This can be as long or as short as you would like. (Examples: Freckles, Tattoos, Dyed hair, Jewelry that is often worn, etc.) Feel free to describe specifics such as tattoos, or link an image.

[b]General Appearance:[/b] Please describe the more standard aspects of your character's appearance. What is their figure shape, or athletic build? Include height, hair color, eye color, etc. (Please write at least one or two sentences with descriptions.)

[b]Personality Traits:[/b] Please provide a list of at least five attributes - negative and positive - that describe your character. You may include habits and mannerisms in this section, if you would like. This can be written in bullet points or paragraph form. (Examples: Honest, Suspicious, Jealous, Brave, Loyal, Independent, etc.) Feel free to expand with a brief summary, if you wish.

[b]Brief History:[/b] Please provide at least three paragraphs that detail your character's background. How did they grow up? Who is their family? What has their previous education with magic or otherwise been like? How has their experience with magic (and others finding out that they have magical abilities) gone?

[b]Strengths:[/b] Please list at least three strengths for your character. (Can include academic strengths)

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Please list at least three weaknesses for your character. (Can include fears)

[b]Likes:[/b] Please list at least three things that your character likes.

[b]Dislikes:[/b] Please list at least three things that your character dislikes.

[b]Family:[/b] Immediate family only is required for this section, if your character is No-Maj born or half-blood. For pure-blood characters, include extended family (paternal and maternal grandparents, at the least). Please list the following: Name | Relation | Occupation | Age | Blood status. For deceased family, please specify.

[center][size=12pt]〚Academic Information〛[/size][/center]

[spoiler=Scores]
[u]Passing Grades[/u]
O - Outstanding
E - Exceeds Expectations
A - Acceptable

[u]Failing Grades[/u]
P - Poor
D - Dreadful
[s]T - Troll[/s]
[/spoiler]

[b]OWL Grades:[/b] (All characters must have taken the OWL's for this game.)
[i]Charms[/i] -
[i]Transfiguration[/i] -
[i]Herbology[/i] -
[i]Defense Against the Dark Arts[/i] -
[i]Ancient Runes[/i] -
[i]Potions[/i] -
[i]Care of Magical Creatures[/i] -
[i]Astronomy[/i] -
[i]Divination[/i] -
[i]History of Magic[/i] -
[i]Arithmancy[/i] -
[i]No-Maj Studies[/i] -

[center][size=12pt]〚Miscellaneous Information〛[/size][/center]

[b]Familiar:[/b] If applicable, feel free to provide an image to link. (If not, feel free to remove this section from your CS)

[b]Face-claim:[/b] Please provide the name of the face-claim you are using for your character's image.

[b]O/O's:[/b] Please provide a link to your On's and Off's or write specific O/O's here.

[b]Notes:[/b] Include anything here about your character that wasn't covered above, if applicable. (If not, feel free to remove this section)

[b]Extra Curriculars/Sports:[/b] Please list any and all curriculars for your character. If you're unsure about this section, PM the GM's. (Example: Is your character in a club or sport? Are they an Aid to a department or faculty in the school? Do they help organize parties and events?)

Character Sheet
〚Introductory Information〛

Full Name: Your character's name (Include a nickname, if applicable)

Age: How old is your character on the first day of school? (All students must be 17 years or older)

Birth Date: When was your character born? (Please write month, day and year)

Sexuality: What sexuality does your character identify with?

Blood Status: Your character's status (No-Maj born, Half-blood or Pure-Blood)

Birthplace: Where was your character born/where did they grow up? (Ilvermorny accepts students from the US, Mexico and Canada)

Year: What year is your character? (First - 17/18, Second - 18/19, Third - 19/20, Fourth - 20/21, Fifth - 21/22, Sixth - 22/23, Seventh - 23/24)

House: What House is your character in? (Thunderbird, Wampus, Horned Serpent, or Pukwudgie)

Wand Length | Wood | Core: What length/wood/core is your character's wand? (Please refer here for a list)

Patronus: (If applicable, what form does your character's patronus take?)

Apparation License: Yes or No

〚Personal Information〛

Notable Features: Please provide examples of what distinguishes your character's appearance. This can be as long or as short as you would like. (Examples: Freckles, Tattoos, Dyed hair, Jewelry that is often worn, etc.) Feel free to describe specifics such as tattoos, or link an image.

General Appearance: Please describe the more standard aspects of your character's appearance. What is their figure shape, or athletic build? Include height, hair color, eye color, etc. (Please write at least one or two sentences with descriptions.)

Personality Traits: Please provide a list of at least five attributes - negative and positive - that describe your character. You may include habits and mannerisms in this section, if you would like. This can be written in bullet points or paragraph form. (Examples: Honest, Suspicious, Jealous, Brave, Loyal, Independent, etc.) Feel free to expand with a brief summary, if you wish.

Brief History: Please provide at least three paragraphs that detail your character's background. How did they grow up? Who is their family? What has their previous education with magic or otherwise been like? How has their experience with magic (and others finding out that they have magical abilities) gone?

Strengths: Please list at least three strengths for your character. (Can include academic strengths)

Weaknesses: Please list at least three weaknesses for your character. (Can include fears)

Likes: Please list at least three things that your character likes.

Dislikes: Please list at least three things that your character dislikes.

Family: Immediate family only is required for this section, if your character is No-Maj born or half-blood. For pure-blood characters, include extended family (paternal and maternal grandparents, at the least). Please list the following: Name | Relation | Occupation | Age | Blood status. For deceased family, please specify.

〚Academic Information〛

Scores

Passing Grades
O - Outstanding
E - Exceeds Expectations
A - Acceptable

Failing Grades
P - Poor
D - Dreadful
T - Troll

OWL Grades: (All characters must have taken the OWL's for this game.)
Charms -
Transfiguration -
Herbology -
Defense Against the Dark Arts -
Ancient Runes -
Potions -
Care of Magical Creatures -
Astronomy -
Divination -
History of Magic -
Arithmancy -
No-Maj Studies -

〚Miscellaneous Information〛

Familiar: If applicable, feel free to provide an image to link. (If not, feel free to remove this section from your CS)

Face-claim: Please provide the name of the face-claim you are using for your character's image.

O/O's: Please provide a link to your On's and Off's or write specific O/O's here.

Notes: Include anything here about your character that wasn't covered above, if applicable. (If not, feel free to remove this section)

Extra Curriculars/Sports: Please list any and all curriculars for your character. If you're unsure about this section, PM the GM's. (Example: Is your character in a club or sport? Are they an Aid to a department or faculty in the school? Do they help organize parties and events?)

Woot! I know what I will be working on later....but the question is, one or two... *ponders*

Diesel Heart

Whew.... I have a lot to learn and research to make this work lol.

Mellific

Quote from: Crash on August 27, 2018, 03:49:09 PM
Going to change my FC to Im Ji Hye

I've got that changed for you!  ^^

Quote from: Swashbuckler on August 27, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

Woot! I know what I will be working on later....but the question is, one or two... *ponders*

-Whispers- TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~  O:)

Quote from: Diesel Heart on August 27, 2018, 05:53:01 PM
Whew.... I have a lot to learn and research to make this work lol.

Don't worry, we're all learning alongside you! We have only a few resources with minimal information about Ilvermorny, and the rest we will be sure to describe in the appropriate posts, including pictures where we can. Great places to look would be: Pottermore and Wiki.

Quote from: LunarSage on August 27, 2018, 06:05:49 PM
Lemme see.  Definitely interested.

Yay!  ;D  Looking forward to seeing your sheet!

O/O | A/A | MM

lux89

Oh yes, we are here to help you find your amazing story at our version of Ilvermorny! ;D
Take it easy and aim for having the most fun you can have! That's why we're here heh

Mellific

Ooof, sorry everyone. I messed up on the CS.

So, where it says OWL's, those are only applicable for Fifth years and up. I've gone back and corrected the template, but wanted to mention it here so you all know. >_< Sorry!

O/O | A/A | MM

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Mellific on August 27, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

So, where it says OWL's, those are only applicable for Fifth years and up. I've gone back and corrected the template, but wanted to mention it here so you all know. >_< Sorry!
How old for a prefect?

lux89

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Mellific on August 27, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

Oh. That makes things so much easier lol.  I kept reading only 5th year, but I was wanting to play someone in the first and third, so I was hella confused.

Crash

Mellific

Quote from: Diesel Heart on August 27, 2018, 08:48:43 PM
Oh. That makes things so much easier lol.  I kept reading only 5th year, but I was wanting to play someone in the first and third, so I was hella confused.

xD Sorry. Fifth years and up, so any first - fourth years don't need the OWL part filled out. Sorry for the confusion!

O/O | A/A | MM

Bibliophilia

May I place a reserve on Cole Sprouse as a face claim?

Mellific

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 27, 2018, 09:00:14 PM
May I place a reserve on Cole Sprouse as a face claim?

I'll add him to the roster over at the other thread!  ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Levi

Could of sworn I saw a post about ages per class, can I find it now....of course not lol! *Wants to go back to bed but can't!*

Never mind I found it!
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Madam Striga

Mellific

Quote from: Levi on August 27, 2018, 09:01:44 PM
Could of sworn I saw a post about ages per class, can I find it now....of course not lol! *Wants to go back to bed but can't!*

Never mind I found it!

Glad you found it! Sorry some things are not together neatly just yet.

Quote from: LunarSage on August 27, 2018, 09:05:07 PM
We can be anywhere from 1st year to 7th year?

How long ago was the incident that made the admission to the school 17 years old only?  Ie, would a 6th year have to be 22 years old?

I'm not sure when the change in age of acceptance occurred (have asked Lux so hopefully will get back to you on that soon) but you're correct in that the character years are between a first year and a seventh year. First years - 17/18 years old, Second years - 18/19 years old, Third years - 19/20 years old, Fourth years - 20/21 years old, Fifth years - 21/22, Sixth years - 22/23, Seventh years - 23/24.  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

Crash

Quote from: Zoastria on August 28, 2018, 04:34:53 AM
I'm also making a 2nd year :D

Excellent!  With such a spread of years I was a little worried people were going to get a little too spread out.

Bibliophilia

I've got a 1st year approved and working on a 3rd year, currently.

Crash

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 28, 2018, 09:05:11 AM
I've got a 1st year approved and working on a 3rd year, currently.

I saw.  We must talk. :)

Diesel Heart

Making a first and third year myself.  House Wampus for the 3rd year... thinking Horned Serpent for the 1st year

Crash

I would like to claim Paige Hathaway.  She should make a rather unique witch.  >:)