some of my ideas... (f looking for dom m, nc/bdsm)

Started by forestgrrl, January 29, 2011, 03:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forestgrrl

ok... so i've got a few ideas running through my head that i'd ike to try out. i'm just going to write down the general ideas w/ the thought of getting details hammered out later w/ anyone interested.

- student (me) and professor/principal
- prisoner and cop/military
- kidnap/nc scenario
- home invasion

these can involve more than 2 characters if so desired... for now i'd like to try to keep it just between me and another person since i'm a bit new-ish to the whole rp thing.
also, please keep in mind that while i'm sub, i tend to be a feisty one. i don't just automatically obey commands and whatnot. it's more fun to have a bit of struggle in my opinion... :)

Sandman02

All sound like good scenarios to me :) Take a look at what I have set up in my request thread and let me know if any of the two plots I have outlined there look good to you:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95173.0

forestgrrl

i really like your reform school idea... pm'ing you w/ some of my thoughts on it.

Featherfall

The kidnap/NC scenario sounds kind of fun, as does the cop/prisoner; PM me for some ideas if interested.

Truastus

Am with you for the vice-principal student role play. Have posted you. Thanks for fabulous response.