Craz's New Request Thread

Started by Craz, April 08, 2010, 03:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craz

So, I'm looking for new RPs, and hey, I should probably post some of my ideas? It's a solid theory, I'm pretty sure. Let's see, where to begin?

Right, here are some musts. These are just things that I mostly think are common sense, but still need to be put up out there:

No godmodding This one's simple, really. Just don't play my character. I've been grateful that it hasn't happened to me in a while, but hey, fool me once...

No one-liners I know how it goes when the muse drops off the face of the Earth, but just give me a little something to work with.

Respect my tastes Okay, this one is something I've had to run across lately. If I have something on my Offs, and I have said I won't do it, don't ask me for it. I get that people have their own likes and dislikes, but if you ignore mine and shove yours down my throat, that's an easy way to get a bad mark in my book.

Okay, now all that that messy stuff is out of the way, let's get onto some of the fun stuff. We'll start off with favorites, all right?

Fantasy/Sci-FI Okay, yea, it's right up there because it's an absolute favorite. If you come to me with an idea that's weird, exciting, or is just plain out of this world, you've got a good chance of getting my interest hook, line, and sinker. As a corrolary to this, I tend to not like real-life RPs. You ned to hit me with some good plot for it. I get bored with real-life, so I RP, right? I tend not to enjoy real-life stuff because, hey, I don't find my everyday routine all too sexy.

Strong plots I love a good plot just as much of this guy. I'm not looking for melodrama, but I am always looking for some new and intriguing plots to get in on.

Collaboration Okay, this one's not so much a thematic interest rather than simply a style thing. Got an idea? Then share it, let's see if we can put it into the RP. I love new ideas, and I love to hear any way we can make something better in a RP.

Plots are in next post!

Craz

Okay, and now we move onto plots! Fun stuff, I hope. Bolded roles are ones I would prefer to do.

They Solve Mysteries! [Mystery, P.I./DetectivexPartner]
So, I've been a murder mystery junkie since, oh, well, a long time. This would be about a consultant or a detective and their relationship with their partner, or if there's a  private investigator consulting, the cop they're working with on a case. They'd be solving mysteries, with romantic tension brewing up like a storm.

Creepy-Crawlies [Paranormal Mystery, Investigator/Paranormal]
So, I'd love to do an RP about the supernatural. I'm addicted, I'll say it. But what's been on my mind is about a private investigator, or maybe even just a ghost hunter, who's out working on a case or some research, and actually ends up finding something paranormal, a woman, either a ghost, vampire, or whatever works for the setting and plot. Hilarity and lust ensue?

Traitorous Muse [Modern Fantasy-ish, WriterxMuse]
This idea has popped up, surprisingly, when said muse has decided to take leave of my head. The idea of the story is this, that a writer to cope with deadlines, has hired one of the actual Muses to help him find the creative energy to finish his novels. However, what he is not told is that muses are fleeting creatures, and are as such prone to taking vacations whenever they wish! The writer, however, needs to finish. He finds the Muse on some tropical island, and yanks her off the beach, trying to get her back so he can finish his novel. This could be played in a lot of ways, either light or dark, romantic or smutty.

Roll Initiative! [Traditional fantasy, Adventurerx Surprise me!]
Okay, so, I've been playing D&D, and I have a real hankering for an erotic "high fantasy" adventure. I'd be looking for my partner either to "GM" or to play a character opposite mine. This could either be serious or funny, romantic or smutty. This is really open-ended, and I'm willing to discuss just about anything.

Craz

And, while we're at it, here's some pairings to toss out!

Pairing ideas(Me x you):
Hunter x Monster(can be vamp, were, demon, anything that comes to mind)
Investigator x Monster
Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor
Knight x Noble Lady(medieval or fantasy setting)
Survivor x Zombie(s)
Accidental time traveler x (get creative! Would love to hear some ideas)
Detective x Detective
Detective x Criminal

And, lastly, here are a few of the canon settings that I'd be interested in:
Joss Whedon's Firefly
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Castle
Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher
The Dragonriders of Pern, by Anne McCaffrey
The Breeds series by Lora Leigh

Craz

4/22

Added Traitorous Muse, and absolutely craving it!

Craz

5/20

Added "Roll Initiative!"