what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hy3na

Today? A green shirt with an artsy "question mark" graphic on it and black capris.

Fae Brin

-huge grin- I am so proud of my outfit today. I hardly ever really dress up, but I went shopping yesterday and bought stuff and now I'm wearing that stuff!

From the bottom up,

Pink plaid flats with a flat bow, black jeggings with some intentional rips on the thighs, a kind of floral / abstract print tank top, and a soft pink blazer.

Accessory-wise, a necklace with a dried pink flower in the glass and some silver earrings.
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

TheLegionary

* claps hands for Fae Brin*

Congratulations, dear Fae! I think your outfit is terrific! Any reason for the outfit? Going out with someone special? Or just using it to lure a client as Beguile's Mistress love to do?

Belle33

white shorties and a baby blue tank

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Frost

tight black boxers and a black t-shirt

Wykyd

Jeans and rolling stones v-neck t.

RP7466

Blue gym shorts and a white undershirt,
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Kitsu

An over-sized t-shirt decorated with skulls and crosses and some comfy black jeans. Hooray for lazy clothes!  ;D
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

RP7466

Ditched the shirt, I got hot and got a little sweaty... maybe its in anticipation of beguiles next post.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Well, I'm trying to get some writing done tonight and decided the sofa in my living room with a fire lit and an afghan over my legs is perfect because I'm wearing a black silk robe the sash of which went missing a long time ago.  A glass of red wine and my reading glasses are the perfect accessories. :-)

RP7466

Sounds nice, I burned most of my seasoned wood already  :'(. Have 3 cords ready for next winter though, and I made a deal with a farmer. I am going to clean the big trees out of his drainage ditches, and I get to keep the wood  ;D

Blue boxer briefs

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

I really like that kind of trade off.  It sounds like a lot of work but you'd have to work to buy the firewood anyway.  This way you both win.

Novak

black boxer briefs and a black TNA wrestling shirt.

Acid Lips

Wykyd

All ready for bed in my tinkerbell night shorts and tank

RP7466

White boxer briefs, blue jeans, grey long sleeved shirt rolled up over my forarms

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue wrap dress with a V-neck and 3/4-length sleeves, beige stockings and navy platform heels.

RP7466

Early day today, now I'm wearing paint stained blue gym shorts and a white work t-shirt, going to get some work done on the house today.

Every time I read one of Beguile's posts, I think Winona from the show Justified.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Now I'm curious.  I haven't seen that yet. 

*makes a note to check the schedule*

RP7466

its on tonight on fx, 10:00 i think

Finished the floor, now im wearing blue boxer briefs

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Kitsu

Green shirt with a gold cross and... A denim skirt... Laugh if you must, I think it looks good on me! *huff* And it's comfy too.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Beguile's Mistress

Comfort is the name of the game and I love my denim skirts!

Right now I'm in an over-sized Steelers t-shirt that been washed so many times it's really thin and clingy.

Mithlomwen

Had to break out the winter woollies again. 

Plaid pajama bottoms and a black tshirt. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Beguile's Mistress

Is why the t-shirt and not something silky.  The temp is going to drop and the snow is going to fall and I'll be snuggled by my fired with an afghan in my t-shirt and maybe some fuzzy white socks!  ;D

TheLegionary

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on March 23, 2011, 07:16:40 PM
Comfort is the name of the game and I love my denim skirts!

Right now I'm in an over-sized Steelers t-shirt that been washed so many times it's really thin and clingy.

I cannot believe what I am reading! LOL This is not the Beguile`s Mistress I am used to.

I am wearing my white briefs and blue shorts.