Re: Word association game part II

Started by Marguerite, April 30, 2009, 01:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Neferus Andolini

Shiri

Serephino

Neferus Andolini

Neferus Andolini

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Neferus Andolini

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Neferus Andolini

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

tcost

I prefer justice to irony.

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Avis habilis

Fireeyes

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Fireeyes

grdell

Fireeyes