News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A new vampire in town (m or f)

Started by playfullchick76, March 02, 2015, 12:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Ive been watching the Vampire diaries, only the first season, but its very very good so far. I would be interested in an rp where I'm a new vampire in town. You could play one whos been there a while. Perhaps we know each other and were lovers in the past, or perhaps not. If this interests you, let me know and lets work something out.

Shadowsmaiden

Vampires are a huge weakness of mine and I can pull off male or female. I'd be interested in working this with you.
Original Cravings
Where am I? - Updated 29/06/2014

The world is now how you imagined it, is it?

playfullchick76

I'm okay with either. Its not often that I rp with another female, so, lets do that. What part of the US did you want to set it in. We were lovers, and I find you in the town that you've called home, does that work.

Shadowsmaiden

Hm... Los Angeles perhaps or Celifornia? And that sounds good to me. Were they lovers before turning or already vampires?
Original Cravings

playfullchick76

A town in california works. They could have been lovers before being turned in about 1850. They kept it a secret, but after they were turned, they took off together, parted ways at some point, but always find each other.

Shadowsmaiden

Hm okay, that could work then.
I like the concept a lot. I'll use a male vampire then with the name Dante.
Original Cravings

playfullchick76

Okay, Dante it is. My character name will be Belle, short for annabelle. If you wanted to do the opening post, you could.