News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Old ideas, fresh search. Mostly F/F, some M/F [MUL]

Started by Hemingway, December 25, 2010, 07:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Season's greetings! Welcome to this, my search thread dedicated to a few ideas I've been sitting on for some time, but for some reason never got around to really trying out. Let's begin!

Idea #1(F/F): Girl meets girl. How is that unusual? Well, despite hitting it off well, they have virtually nothing in common. One is well educated, and otherwise fairly normal. The other, anything but; she's a rockstar or stripper or something similarly unusual. How will that work out?

Idea #2(F/F): Girl meets girl again. One finds the other completely irresistible. The other, well, she isn't really into the ladies. At least that's the common perception. Is it accurate?

Idea #3(F/F): Two friends are visiting a store that carries all the latest in fetish gear and sex toys. One seems perfectly at ease, and the other, well, she seems to want to leave, the quicker, the better. The owner takes notice, and strikes up conversation. Where will that lead?

Idea #4(M/F): They met, but there were no sparks, no love at first sight. It seemed nothing would come of it. Spending time together, however, meeting through shared friends, they began noticing things; her submissivee tendencies, and his dominant streak. Suddenly, things seem much more interesting...

Idea #5(M/F): He thought he'd found the perfect girl. She was perfect in almost every way. All the ways in which she was not, only made her more interesting. She was beautiful, intelligent, absolutely loyal, and fantastic in bed.  Little does he know she's also a succubus. Will it be the end of him, or only feed his imagination?

So! Anything interest you? Let me know!