Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caitlin

I really can't stand heat so much and I'm moving to Alaska. Now I know that we had a great time together, but really, you're too much for me to handle! All those skimpy clothes you always wear... *Sniff* I'm attracted to women who wear at least three layers of clothing and I just can't stand it anymore!

wiccaangel311

Your just to cold for me...you don't care about my feelings at all its always about you you you. Im sorry but a relationship needs two people to make it work i am off to find someone who likes me no matter what I wear *Storms out*

mishi

I'm sorry I have exhausted all my patience with you. How can you not know by now, that leaving eye of newt out all night long won't stink up the entire house! And, AND... if it's not that its those gawd damn glittery feathers from your wings all over the damn place. Do you know how ridiculous I look at work with glitter all over my pants and, reeking of freaking lizard parts.

Just do us both a favor and take shit and get out!
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

Dotley

I've been having an affair with your Pegasus brother for the past year. We're in love and I'm leaving you for him.
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

wiccaangel311

I'm sorry but you cheated on my brother i am just not sure if i can trust you any more....whose to say you won't find some other young creature with wings and think they are more fabulous than me...don't make this harder than it has to be....please just go

mishi

QuoteI've been having an affair with your Pegasus brother for the past year. We're in love and I'm leaving you for him.

I don't know what you are getting at?! I'm an orphan!!!

So who have you been having an affair with! HA! Your words don't hurt me, I'm glad to know the truth. Besides everyone knows Pegasus' have unusually small penis!
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

NatalieB

Oh my god.  After all the time we've spent talking about my all-encompassing lust for pegasi I can't believe you'd just casually say that.  You heartless cow.

It's over.

Moraline

It's been fun, your sweet, pretty, and you've got great fashion sense but I just don't think we are compatible.  I wish you all the best.  Maybe if your around next weekend we can "hook up" for the evening but this relationship has run it's course.

Stone

What did I tell you about taking your top off out in public last time? You're out.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SummerWhispers

Ok here I am yet again to break up with you, it had become almost an every day thing, you should know when you see me what is coming by now, so this morning I will make it short, I am going to have to find a much wilder mate, I need and crave the excitement not sure why I but...dammit...this is not working for me.

Mordred

Ok so I suppose my coffin in the backyard is a bad sign? Even worse.. the 'For Sale' you painted on it's lid? Was it the jello filled pool that was the last straw? Ohh but baby.. your face when you landed on that shimmering surface.. that was priceless! Ok.. so.. well.. this  is it, I guess. These hands and the rest of me are really.. gonna miss you. Yep.. and I know you'll miss these hands all over your.. ok.. farewell, my Summery treat.
*See Pillory*

Endorphin

I'm tired of the endless paint that gets into everything and everywhere. I just can't take it anymore. Sorry, but we're done!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

AribethAmkiir

I'm sorry.  I'm tired of you constantly flashing your great bod to everyone.  I want it for myself and no one else should be able to see it.  It makes me feel like you're advertising it to a broader marker, as if I can't satisfy your needs.  I just can't handle it any more, so I'm dumping you.  Sorry.

AngelicFaith

And again I caught you with your head down and ass up for someone else! Well, I'm out, I'm done with you always trying to find a real ... you know what, and I'm sorry if my gentleness wasn't enough for you. Good bye

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Endorphin

Sorry AngelicFaith. I just don't know how we're supposed to have a relationship if I can't even see you.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Endorphin I'm sorry but I can't get anything done with you around. You walk around all day with your shirt open distracts me and the laundry and dishes are all piling up. I just can't take it. You are to hot for me so I guess I will say goodbye and clean the house. Bye handsome.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

SummerWhispers

Xandi that bra set is making me so jealous, I can not stand the wanting to always compete with you and your beauty, it is wearing me down slowly. All my usual confidence is not almost gone, I am leaving to find someone that is not so wonderfully beautiful so I can shine and be the center of attention.

Vamfire Havain

You always seem to be attracted to woman, especially Xandi. I cant seem to satisfy you anymore so im setting you free.
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Autumn52

You go around nakie all the time and I can't take my eyes off of you. I am horny all the time. I can't work or eat or sleep. I know this all sounds good but I gotta make a living. I gotta get some perspective so I am breaking up with you. Bye handsome.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Grainne

Oh, Xandi, love....I'm so sorry but you and I together..maybe I've said this before but...waaay too many hugs. Yes, I admit it! Even for me there are too many hugs and I never thought this possible but I am thinking that the combination of our amount of daily hugs just might be overkill. Sorry, my lurvely redhead I must away. *sighs*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Vamfire Havain

Quote from: Xandi on June 02, 2012, 01:23:54 PM
You go around nakie all the time and I can't take my eyes off of you. I am horny all the time. I can't work or eat or sleep. I know this all sounds good but I gotta make a living. I gotta get some perspective so I am breaking up with you. Bye handsome.

im chained up to a wall

Quote from: Eithne on June 02, 2012, 01:30:46 PM
Oh, Xandi, love....I'm so sorry but you and I together..maybe I've said this before but...waaay too many hugs. Yes, I admit it! Even for me there are too many hugs and I never thought this possible but I am thinking that the combination of our amount of daily hugs just might be overkill. Sorry, my lurvely redhead I must away. *sighs*

Im breaking up with you because sometimes you make me just want to log out, and get away from everybody

Autumn52

You are not chained to a wall my dear. You simply chain yourself there on purpose so I will stay. It wont help. I am leaving despite the chains. *swallows hard*

Bye *cries*

Vamfire Havain

how can i chain both my arms to this wall? i am breaking up with you because would just leave me here to rot.

Autumn52

I refuse to break up with you then. I will break the rules and molest you while you are helpless.

Thats a much better idea anyway handsome.

Vamfire Havain

cant really get away from you anyways and i like the idea of you molesting me, so ill stay