Touhou: Like it, Love it, or Addicted to It?

Started by Gensokian, August 17, 2010, 04:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyarly

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on September 05, 2010, 12:02:04 AM
Oh, assuredly.  And there's only so much you can do by yourself.  Which is why I don't blame him for leaving character personalities mostly to fanon...but it's still a bit of a bother to me, since everyone's got their own interpretation of Shou, Reisen, Keine, etc...
Some characterizations seem to be popular enough to be general accepted or at least widely used though. On a totally and absolutely unrelated note, Marisa is a pimp.

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on September 05, 2010, 01:44:56 AM
I think part of the problem is that 'anime' style RPs don't get treated seriously around here.
I've never really noticed that, although I haven't played many anime RPs yet. At least not so many as I would like (note to myself: get on with the group RP already).

ReijiTabibito

Nyarly

That reminds me of a picture I saw on danbooru. A large bed with a long row of girls with girls in the same pose (apparently crying), only some in the front identifiable (although I can only remember Marisa and Alice at the moment) and in the front of them Reimu, smoking a cigarette, with a grin on her face. I don't wonder what happened there, but I wonder if it was consensual. There were, of course, quite some "Reimu is a pimp" comments.

I think there are three things that fuels Gensokyo: Bullets, lesbians and Reimu's armpits. Correction: Reimu's delicious armpits.

Gensokian

Quote from: Wriggle Nightbug on September 05, 2010, 01:32:16 AM
I'm highly surprised if there hasn't been any Touhou related RP yet.

Well, if you ever want one, Wrig, I'm always available~.  ;)

Quote from: Nyarly on September 05, 2010, 02:11:34 AM
I think there are three things that fuels Gensokyo: Bullets, lesbians and Reimu's armpits. Correction: Reimu's delicious armpits.

Yes, the deliciousness of Raymoo's armpits far surpass all delicious meals know to man and youkai. ~<3

ReijiTabibito

Quote from: Gensokian on September 05, 2010, 02:55:53 PM
Well, if you ever want one, Wrig, I'm always available~.  ;)

I don't think Wrig would be likely to RP with you, Gen...  ^_^;

Just a feeling.