Qt Snippets and Ideas

Started by Qt, June 25, 2012, 02:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qt

Hey there [you], below are a list of ideas, which I'll divide into two parts, the more short simple plots and the more elaborate ones.

But first let's get a few things clear:
I don't mind your gender IRL, so long as you can play characters convincingly.
I usually post to what I'm given, however please avoid one-liners and walls of text.
My replies are relatively prompt, but you don't have to be.
PM me if interested to keep this thread clean.

Snippets: These ideas are short, sweet and simple, could be expanded to longer term if desired.

1. Void Pact [M/F, NC-EX]
A powerful sorceress summons a even more powerful demon to be her ally, bound by runes and powerful pact that enforces her to her every whim. Only she is about to find out that the demon had no such obligations and would soon start to play with her.

2. Dungeon Escape [M+/F, EX]
A warrior wakes up in a dungeon cell, the door unlocked, there's water dripping, there's her chance to escape. Though little did she she know that she is just one of many subjected to a game a particularly evil dungeon master has decided to play.

3. Are you jealous yet? [M/F, M+/F, M/F+, VAN-BON]
A young couple decides to experiment to expand their sexual horizons, as well as test the true limits of their love for each other. Each would in turn specify a sexual fantasy and it's up to the others to realize it.

Qt

The following ideas are designed to be more open ended and more complex, and of course long term and would require more planning.

1. The Anti-chessmaster [M/F, NC]
He had everything in the world, money, power, reputation, a manipulative man that seemed to be a master at plotting and preditcing things. He accidently fires a lazy secretary of his due to her not pulling her weight.

However she discovered something upon that day... that she could read his mind, every bit of his exquite planning was laid out there in her, he was now an open book to him, and with revenge on her mind how would she exploit the information that is being presented to her?

2. Perfect Illusion [M/F, NC-EX]
A high level spellcaster decides to take upon a female apprentice. He is handsome, powerful and in a sense perfect. Though as she spends more time with him with him putting her through the paces she realizes that he is far from it, not only does he focus on teaching a particular school of magic more, he seems to have an attraction to her body that was beyond just sexual.

Later on she would find out what he really is, a powerful spell casted by the mage that died, a image of him with the vast magical powers that is quickly dwindling, he seeks an apprentice only to devour her esscence and magic, only prone itself. However, who was to say she could escape even if she knew, who was to say she wouldn't let him do it, and who was to say he wouldn't fall for her?