Previous topic - Next topic

EroticFantasyAuthor

Tessara Nasarathreth

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

NSFW? Scantily Clad

NFSW Nudity

NSFW Nudity

NSFW Nudity

Description: Tessara is a young elven woman of 125, has been blessed with stunningly beautiful visage along with a tall, naturally slim voluptuous form. Her hair is the color of a mid-summer's clear sky, those long slightly curly locks are usually found in a messy ponytail with a few having escaped to frame her gorgeous features. Her eyes are dominated by large elven pupils that would remind someone of an iceberg if it was not for the friendly warmth normally found within. Frosty blue orbs led down to a perfectly portioned thin nose which further led to those full pouty southern lips. She moved with a natural grace that was unhindered by those huge perky G cup twins. Below her impressive breasts was found a naturally slim waist that gave way to wide grip-able hips which were complete with plump perky southern cheeks. Long shapely legs kept those hips swaying with a seemingly unconscious effort whenever she walked. As long as the weather was warm, she was normally found in as little clothing as she could risk, preferring to share the pleasures of her beauty with the world. She was a lover of thin beautiful clothing and exquisite lingerie.

Personality: She is normally a friendly, kind, free-spirited young woman who would much rather bring someone pleasure than pain. She is divided between her unquenchable thirst for knowledge and her adored addiction to carnal delights, the later a constant distraction from the former. While her patience has improved greatly since she was a child, she can still be more than a little eager when is comes to learning something new about a favorite subject or indulging in a favorite pleasure that she has not experienced in awhile. This impatience can lead to manipulation, she is used to getting what she wants and she has never had a hard time in getting her way. After all, sometimes people just requiring a helping hand, whether it be in allowing themselves to help others or dropping their inhibitions to experience carnal bliss. While she is indeed trained in the use of a bow and other weapons, she would much rather turn an enemy into a friend than spill his blood. As far as her sexuality goes, she is an advocate of a free love, a passion that is shared by her soulmate as well. She is a bit vanilla in her tastes and kinks, she simply adores foreplay and stimulation through clothing, even more so when it is done in public with others watching. Despite her usually open minded demeanor, she does not wish to experiment with anal sex or similar things that involve urine and scat.

Backstory: Tessara comes from a long line of arcane practitioners both on her mother and father's side. Arcane magic is in her blood, this is coupled with lingering fae influence several generations back on her mother's side. She is the great, great, great, great, great grand-daughter of a nymph. Even before she could speak, she showed an intense curiosity for the magic that both her parents wielded. Her parents began her training at a very early age. Her childhood was a pleasant and quiet one full of love and learning. As a young girl she was most often found at the side of one of her parents, either assisting them or learning something new.

She was always rather impatient when it came to advancing her skills in and knowledge of the arcane. Any tomes her parents gave to her to read were quickly absorbed, often with a new one being requested the very next day. When she wasn't at one of her parent's sides, she was either often experimenting on her own with newly gained theories or playing in the forest and gardens with friends. She was always able to make and keep friends easily, it was never something she struggled with. Her first friend was made when she was just 3 years old, and to this day he remains very dear and close to her.

Her father encouraged her thirst for knowledge, showing her how valuable divination magic can be in the pursuit of information. While her mother inspired her appreciation of all of life's pleasures, and that none should be taken for granted. From the tastes of a delicious meal being shared with friends and family, the sounds of a morning bird's beautiful song, to the mingling scents of a flowered meadow or the breath taking sight of the setting sun. Every pleasure should be cherished and indulged in, a pleasure filled life is a life well lived.

It wasn't until after she fully blossomed into a woman that she discovered her favorite pleasures. It started with the slow soft caressing of her own hands as she explored her body each night. However the lifelong addiction did not truly take hold until shortly after her 20th birthday, in her first night of passion with a dear childhood friend, her first friend. Since that night she has been divided been her unquenchable thirst of knowledge and her adored addition to carnal delights.

Her eyes were not truly opened to the religions that her family had such devotion to until that first night of passion. Just like her arcane studies, she was introduced to religion at an early age, her parents revering both the aspects of Knowledge and Pleasure. She accepted the Aspects with open arms and would become a devoted follower. It wasn't until that devotion was assured that she was taught one of her family's closely guarded arcane secrets, a reward from the Aspects for continued devotion and undying service. A special ceremony that would allow the renewal of arcane energy with sexual energy.

Her pursuits of knowledge and pleasure had led her on a few minor adventures, but traveling to the new colony and exploring the newly rediscovered lands would likely be her first grand adventure.

Ixy

Here are the character ideas, based on where we all landed tonight.

Please remember that, though I would love to roleplay more and with all these characters in some fashion or another, I am not going above 4 PCs in this game.  Already, this is not a happy thing!  I really like these characters and would very much like to see them all in this game, but I don't think I could handle that many and keep the story intelligible.

PC: Player: Class
Galacia Lanshanakir     EndofDivine     Sorceress   
Tari GravanteBlinkinSwashbuckler
Calathes BrambleInashTaskmaster
JinGhostwheelOracle, sorcerer, or Monk
Brogan Ha'farArkhosWarrior
WandererGodfangBard/scholar
TessaraEroticFantasyAuthor  Enchantress

I'll be online tonight, will send out PMs tonight and tomorrow.  Please bear with me.

What I'd really like to see, if you have time tonight is for each prospective member to provide their feedback-- strictly confidential-- to me via PM on which PCs you'd like to see in the party and why.  That would definitely help me out.

Ixy

At the risk of sounding like a "Cop-out", I've decided... yeah, I don't want to let these characters go.  But I'm not having a group of more than 4...

The solution's obvious, and I'm sorry if it seems like I'm 'flaking out' but, yes, we'll have 2 parties.

Based on player preferences for story elements, and some pretty logical thinking from you level-headed-players, I think I can group these parties in a sensible way so that everyone gets a fair chance at what they want from this game.  I hope so, anyway. 

In no particular order:

Party one is:

Galacia Lanshanakir   EndofDivine   Arcanist
Ysette (chronicle NPC)   IxyCleric

Party two is:

Tari Gravante  BlinkinSwashbuckler
JinGhostwheel   Monk
TessaraEFAEnchantress

Your stories will be very different in focus, though the setting, and some NPCs, may cross over.  I do not expect them to exist in the same story continuity, so your characters won't meet.

arkhos

Awesome idea. That way no one has to feel like they were left out, and that's a great solution - even if it doubles your work-load. ;)

Really looking forward to it, Ixy. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Ixy

I'm being asked to readjust-- not based on avoiding anyone, but based on trying to group up with preferred partners.  I probably should have asked that rather than what I did, which basically was 'anybody got ideas on what PCs go well together?'

I'll need to check with all involved.

If you really want to play with X person, let me know AND have X person let me know.  Then we'll revisit and discuss.  Still planning to start by Midnight on Friday (EST) with people having the weekend to interact before things start moving.

godfang

i hope you're not biting off more than you can chew and that both parties get to play equally. I'm fine with my party :)

EroticFantasyAuthor

If needed I am free to help with DMing workload for whichever group Tessara is not in.

Ixy

Thanks, but no. 

Just waiting on confirmation before  I may pull my 'dedicated NPC' out of group 1 and move one player to that group.  I will be playing plenty of NPCs as is.

Ixy

My apologies for the delay.  I simply couldn't keep my eyes open to write a post last night, and I'm still having a really hard time focusing.  I will be fine once we get going... once I get a good rhythm and some player feedback.

Thank you for your patience.

Party one is:

Galacia Lanshanakir   EndofDivine   Arcanist
JinGhostwheel   Monk

Your IC thread starts with the voyage in.  Continuity is vague, open-span of flashes, minor details, focusing in on the first major encounter.  I am not terribly happy with my opening post but, I hope, I'll find a rhythm soon and we'll get this moving.

You can now post in this IC thread.

Party two is:

Tari Gravante  BlinkinSwashbuckler
TessaraEFAEnchantress
4th Applicant has contacted, but not yet received approval.  please stand by.

Once I have an opening post finalized, I will share the link.  Hopefully that allows time for our 4th applicant to join. 

arkhos

Sounds great! Still really looking forward to this one! :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Aye same with me, can't wait to start.

But don't feel pressured or like you have to rush.  :-)

Inash

I'm looking forward to it, though I have to admit, I haven't read all of the other applications.   :-[ I don't have an opinion on who should be in which group.

Ixy

Thanks again, all, for your input. And for the record, I don't think it's breaching confidence to say that not one player has expressed a "problem" playing with anyone, not even one instance.  I don't know everyone's E-history, but I thought it best to open that dialogue in confidence.  I was pleased to have no mentions of any issues at all... discussion as purely based on individual preferences.

About posting in the threads: group 2 will be open later today, group 1 is available now (see earlier post, edited)

Please open your posts with a simple header:

PC: (Name here, hyperlinked to character sheet)
Tagging: (PC or NPC names)

If feasible, we can work in some avatar images later.

Ghostwheel

Posting-posted :D

If no one wants to get rescued, just have me rescue some random NPC.

As far as the charsheet goes, I just need to buy mundane equipment and I'm good.

Ixy

godfang

yay! so we start in the ship, before it lands, correct?

godfang

i was thinking that Wanderer could have an encounter with Tari, but i'm not sure if we're supposed to do it on the ship or on the shores

godfang

let's wait for Ixy to have her say then (cause she might have things planned for the ship)

Ixy

Group 2- you have time for a scene on-ship if you like-- preparations, meeting each other, etc.  Just remember you'll disembark at night, and as such you'll be in a foreign, rugged town with no room, etc.

EroticFantasyAuthor

No room? No room at the inn/tavern?

Will try to have my post up ASAP.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Alrighty, so opinions please(from everyone), what would you say, based on the pictures provided, her cup size is?

Also note that a G is also known as a FF, just as a DD is also known as an E.

Though I am certainly not an expert on cup sizes, she could very well be only a DD(E) or an F.

Edit: For now we'll say F until opinions.

godfang

i say dont worry about it. they probably dont even know what a bra cup is in the thundering shores

Inash

Couldn't see where the picture was posted, so I can't chime in. 

EroticFantasyAuthor

While the characters wouldn't know what a cup size is, the writers do, it helps for description, especially when someone can not see the pictures.

The pics have been posted in the character posts of this very thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187713.msg9090302#msg9090302

Inash

Thanks, I just didn't scroll back up far enough.  I would guess DDD, which would be about F if I'm following that right.  Though oddly you almost never see bras listed as F or G unless you are getting nursing bras.