Les's Idea| #Killstagram ⇒ MxF [Desperately searching]

Started by LeSane, August 05, 2020, 12:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

"This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time" from Fight Club

I've wanted to do something very different from the general ideas that I have previously thrown up, so I've written it separately from the common thread. So, you might be asking what this idea you have then is? Happy that you asked as its a mix of mangas I've read and found interesting over the usual stuff. There are three in total that I've gained inspiration.

DeadTube| A very... 'interesting' Seinen manga series written by Mikoto Yamaguch. It's very graphic and doesn't shy away from showing that the world isn't happy. It draws inspiration from various forms of media like Youtube, Streaming, and other modern media mixed with a heavy dose of the internet's darker side. It touches on many themes most people don't like to address, i.e. (Murder, Rape, Trauma, Manipulation, Torture, etc.) If you've got the stomach for it, I recommend reading it.

Lookism| A Korean Manhwa created in 2014 by former author and Ulzaang Taejoon Park. A webcomic series that delves into how discrimination based on a person's attractiveness. The character experiences the world's unfairness and hate, while also seeing the kindness and individual treatment through the other. Their new body takes them through numerous life experiences from becoming a miniature celebrity, a trainee for an entertainment company, and modeling for clothes. However, once the day turns to night, this rosy dream turns back into a harsh reality of what the world is after.

Household Affairs| To break it down to avoid the apparent cliche title, Neglected wife commits adultery with the delivery boy, but unbeknownst to her husband is an assassin. Beyond that, the story has a twist and turns more focused on the husband, living a double life. I didn't care for the infidelity/cheating aspect as it becomes mundane too and pushed to the side when the wife isn't involved.

Synopsis of my idea #Killstagram

(YC) Your character has everything -- she's super pretty, has the best brand sponsorships on social media, and gets 10,000 likes within seconds of posting a selfie. If there is something, YC doesn't like all it will take: a single tweet to have them either ruined, wrapped around her finger, or apologizing publicly. An entitled brat who expects to get everything because she's beautiful. YC is surprised that after half a year, someone is moving next door from her luxurious apartment. (MC) My character doesn't fit into the world she's created and tries to do the usual routine, but can't find anything on him no matter how hard she tries. This leads to her entire world is twisted upside down in the worst way one night when following him one night learning MC's secret and being dragged into his world.

If you expect this to be a highly sexual story, then I can tell you that this isn't my aim right now. I'm leaning towards story then smut, so if that is what you're looking for, I'm not the one for you. This is about bringing someone into a world parallel where people do awful things because for fame, money, and the sheer thrill of it.

This is beginning cast of characters for #Killstagram all of them have double lives deceiving everyone around him though each of them different in how they do so, and will be explained as they're introduced. I don't wish to give to much information to give those interested in writing a solo and have them picking favorites. Not as it will matter as death of these characters will happen at some point.

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

• Added antagonist characters that will bring conflict to both main characters
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'