Jurassic World

Started by RedEve, September 29, 2015, 07:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

I have been wanting to play in the Jurassic World/Park universe for a while now.

My intention is not to GM, as I lack the time (having a lot of active games already).

The goal of this thread is to see if there is more interest out there, and possibly to find a GM or GMs to assume the responsibility of running the game itself.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

If you are interested, feel free to pitch your story ideas.

In terms of setting, I guess there are several options, even within the original material.

It could be a park on the brink of its opening, a park that has already been open for a couple of years or a secondary site that has been left to develop unmonitored for several years.

DarkAngel111

Well the idea i had in mind was more in line with the latest movie,
But I am thinking the objective can be to get to the Extraction point. The GM would have to build obstructions, and players will have to find a way around it. It might be hard to work a story arc in there.... But I will keep thinking.

Vercile

I'd be interested in participation, not GM'ing. If that counts. xP

DarkAngel111

I can help whoever decides to GM, since I am not VERY experienced. I do have a bit of experience running games but never something in this Genre.

RedEve

The basic set-up of the last movie can be re-used.

Just an active park on the brink of a disaster.

Hazel

Interested. Perhaps we could use one of the movies as a base guide in what they would need to do, but full in the gaps as it develops. World left a ton of material that could possibly be used. From dinosaur getting out on a mainland to parks that skimp on most everything to make the most money.

Allangar

i might be interested in gming this.

any suggestion on how you want this to work

RedEve

Well I think the first step would be to decide upon the setting.
So where does it take place and what would the basic plot outlines be, within which we play out the story?

Allangar

i was thinking this game to use a light system of my creation.

The setting will be after Jurassic world as they find out there is another hidden facility out there.

The player will be part of a half scientist half military team.

There will be three team of seven person going on the island facility.

The goal will be to investigate and explore, survive and get out of there alive.

all the team are constituated with :
1- Infantry
2- Medic
3- Engineer
4- Field Scientist
5- Tech specs
6- Pilot
7- Scout

They all have a military background and basic fighting knowledge.

You char can have any gender, Futa included, and any sexual orientation. You will have to play with your choice.

i will post the char sheet next.

Allangar