News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Basic Modern Fantasy RP {Taken}

Started by thewhiterabbit, February 23, 2009, 12:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewhiterabbit

Idea Taken for RP

This started out as a story idea but I changed my mind on it. I thought it might be fun to RP instead. These are just the basics I had worked out:

Char 1- a half werewolf girl who couldn't finish shifting all the way. She's thrown out of her pack for her imperfection. (She can only grow ears and a tail.) I'll be wanting to play her.

Annnnd, char 2, a cruel vampire, long black hair, with lots of enemies (Why? Because he's a sardonic bastard who cares only for his own interests.)

He takes her in to be his guardian during daylight hours
she falls in love with him, thinking him her savior
he uses her for his own purposes, feeling nothing beyond amusement mayybe slight fondness as time goes by

I would want the male vampire to be living in exile while currently plotting something more (thus bringing in the using her part later as well).

Enemies- All other vampires as well as the girl's previous pack. They prefer to kill the weak- to keep the humans from suspecting. Also, werewolves can change at will, not just during the full moon.

Of note- in this RP vampires do not sparkle or do any other odd things like attend school. Think Anne Rice, Dracula, or something else other than Twilight.

I'm not sure how RPs work here but I will be adding in some NPCs and you are welcome to do the same once we get going if you'd like. Also, I post in 3rd person. You don't have to do the same.

I'm open on the tags- anything from consensual (light or not) to NC-H.

snow

i would happly play the part of your vampire, plz feel free to pm me if you wish
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil