Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Elisyyr LeTharne

~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Galanthor

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Galanthor

Naaah

Silver, coming back? (love your avi btw)

Nexus1199

Nope, it is just I

Hey Silver, I am loving the server

Undeniable Sin

Sorry, I stole the show

Thor?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Tersius

Seress

Nah, it's just me.  ;D

Maybe time for Galanthor now?

Renegade Vile

No, just me.

Undeniable Sin is on her way back.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Seress

Correct! :)

Hmm, maybe Nexus now?

Galanthor

Silver

Tersius

Galanthor

Yeah.

Hmm...would say Silver but she only comes when i choose someone else...

Tersius?

Tersius

Damn, I win!

Wait... do we get a prize??

How about Silver now?

Galanthor

Silver

Tersius

Yes! I win again!

Perhaps Kat?

Galanthor

Tersius

Autumn52

how bout me?

Now lets see how bout Mr. B coming along for some hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Tersius

No, just me.

I wonder if Xandi will reappear?