Norse's Spooktacular Rp Requests (Male Looking For Female Char)

Started by Norsegod1839, October 13, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

After all these years it was time for Alex to go back.

Back to the house his abusive parents left behind.

Back to the lake he knew as well as his own body.

And back to the camp that used to belong to his friend Jenny. The girl he never forgot, the girl he thought he might have grew to love if given the chance. Her death was something he still struggled to with this day. He hadn't set foot in that camp in 12 years now. Not since he was pulled out of his abusive crazy parents home. He still dreamed of Jenny sometime imagined what might have been if she was given the chance to live.

Little did he know....

Ian was going crazy!

Who was this girl haunting him in his dreams? This sexy vixen who beckoned to him? She said was a friend, said she was his dream girl yet the more and more Ian slept and visited her the more he suspected that was not the case. There was just something... dark about her.

Something evil...

Costume Party

A rather unoriginal idea that I could do a number of ways

Anything from a one shot of two strangers fucking in costume at a party to something more spooky where a real monster is involved OR a serial killer goes after a woman wearing a specific costume.

Another idea that sprang in my head was that the costume party was taking place in a haunted mansion of some sort.

Haunted House

Nothing Says fun like a haunted house right? In this I would play either a demon or a ghost who sets his sights on the female occupant of the house. The female occupant can either be alone or with someone.