Looking for discussion, roleplay and like minded partners.

Started by Jennifer swallows, June 19, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer swallows

Hello and thanks for checking out my request thread. ^_^ I'm looking for roleplay partners that are into Roleplay scenes involving MtF TF's. These usually involve smutty plots and have a highly sexuilized energy behind them, but can also be sweeter, more cute tales that have nothing more raunchy than fan service. I'm typically into the more forced variation of MtF, and it usually involves heavy amounts of humiliation and teasing. I personally rarely play the dominate, normally taking the role of the sub and the person changed in the Roleplay. But, I'm more than willing to play with someone who is also changed and possibly also a sub with in the roleplay.

I'm more into quick one shots these days, but do still have the occasional interest in longer, more drawn out plays, but it would depend on how things are going in my life and if I have the time. I am mostly seeking partners to discuss these things, share in our interest and have fun together.  I am flexible and if you have something you think I might like, let me know!

I do have one longer drawn out scene that has stuck with me, so if your interested in that, look below. Shoot me a pm if any of this interests you. Thanks for reading! ^_^

waking up
Set 2 years after my character has been kidnapped, Transformed and seemingly brainwashed into the perfect play thing for rich guests at an island resort. I "wake" up and am suddenly in control of my self again. With no way off of the island and unaware that the freedom I am currently experiencing has all been engineered by those in charge, I must some how find a way to escape the island and my feminized nightmare.

The reason this roleplay interest me at the moment is because it has a built in reason to "play" along and be the girl I've been for the last two years to avoid suspicion. You can play either a manager at the hotel or a guest, and we can discuss the in's and outs of the roleplay. I'm thinking the end game will be something along the lines of me discovering the truth of my sudden awakening, that it's really just another facet of my training. But, we can also discuss other options for where this idea could take us.

I like the idea of starting the roleplay off under the influence of my new persona, and than waking up half way through and having to interact with those I've already interacted with. Those in charge of course would be well aware that i'm awake now, and it's just another kink in their fetish.

Kyra tg

Kyra tg

I like the idea of your PC waking up into this life. Playing a guest paying for the pleasure pets returned awareness and toying with her, perhaps dangling the hope of escape that will always be just beyond reach, letting her try and dupe him but always ready to pull the rug out from under her.

Ultimately there should be some higher reason here. To test out new technology, to see how effective the conditioning is.