Seeking Male Character For Exhibitionist Romance

Started by Blinkin, May 11, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and that of the character has no relation to the other. If you are male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wishing to play a sheep, it will have no bearing on my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

Hello and thank you for stopping by to take a peek at this. The story concept is inspired by a story series on Literotica called "Saturday Night School" and can be found here.

As in the story that inspires this, it revolves around MC, a young woman with a fetish for streaking and being nude in potentially risky situations and YC, a young man who discovers her in a natural state in a place that she didn't expect to find anyone, but drawn to her because of it. While I do not want to rewrite the same story, or continue it beyond the end of the story as it exist, I do like many of the elements that appear in it and I would like to see how a similar story might develop in a cooperative writing environment rather than from a single author's perspective. I expect, want, the story to be our own; something unique between myself and my partner.

Elements of particular interest to me are the awkwardness of the first encounter, the growing comfort between them, the exploration and fun to be had and, yes, their first sexual encounter and the understanding between them that it could never happen again... but it will because they share something unique and that bond is hard to resist, nevermind break.

Beyond those elements, the story is totally open to the ideas and suggestions of mypartner and I welcome any and all suggestions. If you're interested in such a storyline, please feel free to drop me a PM.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.