Who wants tacos?! :D

Started by LeKinkyTaco, March 01, 2013, 06:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeKinkyTaco

I am open to your ideas and you're more than welcome to pick any of these. And i'm very open minded!
I just have three simple rules;
1) I really despise short replies. I understand writers block but no. There is a limit to writers block! And that's not every single post.
2) Be weary i can't be anyone, i will warn you ahead of time if the character you want me to play will be a challenge. If it ever comes to that.
3) Please be patient with me as i will be patient with you. I understand a reminder if i don't reply in a few days but that same time..It'll get me a bit unenthusiastic about our roleplay each time it happens. Which equals to a crappy response on being rushed.
*Also, some of these plots need to be re-written for better understanding omg, LOL

Current Group Games: (2/5)
Euphoria - Mine
The Devil's Cup

Current Solo Games: (3/7)

Fairy Tail - Alternative Timeline
Star Dancer: To Pay the Cost
Absolute Boyfriend

Note: I only count the solo games that have been officially started and/or topic has been made or at the very least we talked.
Also, do not post in this thread, send me a pm if you're interested in any of these games. I'm also open to other's ideas!
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

LeKinkyTaco

I don't mind doing duplicates of these plots, but just know i might slip a couple of times if i have them going on at the same time.
Please check the story's colors to check if it's in progress just in case.
And i prefer all the rps to happen in forums, but if you prefer a different way we can work something out~.
*Please look at my on/offs before considering me!!

Blue- Current game in progress

Red- Craving to dooooooo!

Pink- Partner disappeared, may reopen.

Black- Open games!

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

LeKinkyTaco

Not so holy!:
(m/f, non-con, S&M, angel x demon)

War between angels and demons grew larger as the battle soon spread to earth. And now it's even bigger than before, now that humans are joined in the battle. A woman of great strength finally joins the battle, an angel she is. She fought against very few armies and always won with few casualties. Now she is facing a powerful foe. A man with dragonborn blood, powerful and triumphs over many. Losing in battle he takes her and her generals as hostage. Of course being angels, they're pure and innocent. And with purity and innocence comes virginity. So as he gave the generals to his men he took the leader for his own. Of course knowing the firey red head wouldn't want him especially since he has plans to turn her into his personal slave.

(Sorry it's short and bleeeeh! Dx I'm rushing! We can go at this in different ways, as long as it keeps it's main ideas.)

LeKinkyTaco

Needing glasses:
(f/f, con, romance, NTR)

Here we have a young couple. Of course a male and female. The man wasn't such a good man, he seemingly only wanted her for sex. Nothing else, so the girl is a bit broken and lonely. Yet she sticks with the horrible man, of course he doesn't hit her or anything of the sort but he just uses her. She had an old childhood friend that she use to play with all of the time and they promised they would be together forever. Of course it was broken when the girl had moved. Now the girls meet once more, automatically knowing who it was the two girl with the boyfriend moved in with her childhood friend. As they stayed together she noticed her friend was in fact a lesbian, though it didn't really affect her till one day her boyfriend came over. Her boyfriend did the usual, fuck then leave right after without any kisses and such. After he left her and her friend engaged in a late night conversation. And there her friend confessed her undying love for her friend.

(RUSHED -.- Sorry I was trying to think of a good way to end it..Kinda sucked, meow? We can fix things and such! Inspired by this one manga I can't even remember! But this is sort of what it's like, please if you know what it's called tell me Dx )

LeKinkyTaco

Red and Green:
(m/f, con, romance, 'popular' guy x 'nerd' girl)

Now here is your typical love story of two people of course opposites, in love. They know them being a couple will do nothing but cause trouble. So they decide to keep it a secret...

But before they got together he was a heartless asshole and the girl a timid ambitious girl. Complete opposites they were, not to mention the girl was in the shadows as the guy was out and open as the summer's sky. He didn't even know that such a girl like her existed, nor did he care. Till one day his friends dared him to get her to fall in love with him. He accepted the sly dare and did everything. He flirted with the girl, knowing she would easily fall for his evil charm. But to his amazement she would reject and push him away. Feeling stupid as his friends teased him he made it his mission before high school ends to make her fall so deeply in love with him that she would take a bullet for him. Without the intention of him falling for someone like her.

(Sort of got this idea from She's All That, hehe I love it though! Super craving a good romance like this. We can either start off as being a couple then go into a flashback with it and just play with it. But i'd most likely want to start off being strangers!)

LeKinkyTaco

Water and Fire:
(m/f, con/non-con, romance)

The guardian and spirits are bounded to each other like the moon is to the earth. Wind spirit with her wind guardian, earth with her earth guardian and so forth. Being bounded to your spirit/guardian is somewhat like a marriage. You're with each other till death does you apart. Of course due to the opposite personalities you would want another. Since the 'Mother' knew of this she made a rule where the spirits mustn't be in anyway emotionally/physically be with another guardian. The same for the guardians. So this specific pair hid their love. The water spirit and the fire guardian. The easy going, calm but can be violent and angry at the appropriate time sort of woman with a aggressive easily angered and will act without reason. A horrible pair the water knows, but fire wants her..

(This is something I made from my elemental roleplay, sort of like opposites attracted.)

LeKinkyTaco

Of Platinum and Gold:
(m/f f/f, non-con, medieval or Victorian, romance?)

Two kingdoms were at a war and to be made peace of a third kingdom popped up from over seas. The kingdom forced peace upon the two like a boot to a head. Upon peace becoming of the two the third kingdom felt as though they were needed at all times so they began to rule over the two kingdoms in which they referred to as the golden kingdom. And themselves as the platinum empire. Of course they ruled over them from over seas and the king was seen as a tyrant. Carelessly and selfishly the king ruled them as if a child were playing with toy soldiers and decided to smack them against each other.

Due to the tyrant the two kingdoms which turned into one, The Golden Kingdom, struck up a rebellion against the Platinum Kingdom. Upon several months of plotting they finally declared their first piece of action upon the king. They would kidnap the princess and kill her as an example of how serious they were. But of course they gave the assassin an option. Have fun on the job and be careful because the princess was just as pissy as the king and she would need some breaking into. And in the end either kill her or take her else where for her to never be seen or heard of again.

((Can have romance involved in it? I dunno, depends upon the assassin's personality ^^))

LeKinkyTaco

Just a wall:
(m/f, con, romance, different cliques)

In a school where everyone is attached to a clique. Different couples cause tension and stigma. But here we have some pairings who is fearless and don't give a flying fuck about what people say. Just because her boyfriend plays football, voted most likely to become famous and will, without a doubt, become prom king. And just because his girl friend dyes her hair a different shade/color every other week or month or so, would ditch classes to go have a smoke up on the roof and would prefer to wear black than any other color. Doesn't mean they weren't meant for each other. They have the same tastes in music, she enjoys some rap songs while he enjoys some rock. He finds black to be intriguing while she finds sports to be "quite sexy." They were a pair destined to be. Though they school's cliques will have a say in their relationship. Will try at anything to keep "order" in the school by keeping everyone's social life separated. It's as if a wall separates the two just because their different. They hope to break that wall down instead of just having a chink in it where their eyes can only meet for a second, and have simple conversations. She is the thisbe and the Juliet to his Pyramus and Romeo.

(I'm sorry I was sort of going on a lovers rant xD I had just done this commentary of Thisbe and Pyramus for quick drama sketch. It was fun and then we were about to watch romeo and Juliet >.< So yeah it's that sort of concept! But has to do with the modern world and with cliques.)

LeKinkyTaco

Sacrifice for the Vampire lord:
(m/f, vampire x human, con/non, romance/non, medieval, fantasy)

Every now and then the vampire lord whom occupies the village decides he wants a wife. But of course he is never satisfied so he kills the woman brutally. But every twenty years he picks a new girl. His main objective is to find a wife. But the girls he always picks are either whores or stupid broads. So, on the mark of the twenty years, at least one girl from each family at least the age of sixteen to the age of twenty-three is placed in a large room. There the lord will pick and pick until he narrowed the entire group down. Finding himself left with only one girl. He wouldn't go by there personalities but by her looks and her voice. Somehow he always makes the mistake of picking the wrong girl.

Now then. The count finds himself walking through the city in disguise to see how the villagers act. Finding most of them to be damn right filthy and weak. Then he comes across a little girl, about six or seven, she isn't attractive even at this early age. She is dirt poor but for some reason she sticks out. He finds himself watching her, curiously as she seems to be occupied piling wood up as to build a fort. He stays and watches. The girl was building a fort and was determined at it even as the wood would fall. Neighboring boys came and pushed it down, and at that the determined little girl did not cry, nor shed a tear. Instead she beat the living hell out of the boys as if a trigger clicked in her, several seconds later she was back to building her fort. The lord enjoyed her and decided to approach her. He asked her name and she said Rosaline. But to call her Rosa. He took note of it and decided to leave it as that.

For now he knew of the girl he wanted to marry and kept her in mind. Deciding not to peak at her till she was atleast eighteen.

(Okay i kind of went on a slight story rant ^^;; I had actually wrote a story on this for English x__x Theres actually more needed to know the exact spot where the RP is going to start. ^.^ But i'll tell my partner!)

LeKinkyTaco

Absolute Girlfriend:
(m/f f/f, android x human, con/non con, romance, fantasy)

So there was this site where little to nobody knows of. And you just so happen to catch this fallen paper. Looking curiously at the piece of paper you follow the instructions. It all leads you to this website where you "create your dream girlfriend", 'why not?' you say and start the fun process of creating your 'dream girl'. From the cute birthmark to her favorite food. Of course as misleading the website was you continued on. Free was all you needed to see and you order right away!

It seemed only a day ago that you would come home with a large box sitting in the middle of your living room. And now there you are opening the large box.. And theres a shipping sticker on the box "Hanco" It says. Hey! Just like that site you made your "dream girl"!

(:D So this one i stole from the manga Absolute Boyfriend, it's fun ^.^ There would be a few pms back and forth before we can actually start this one. Just to be sure you got your dream girl ;o Of course my character will be the "android" or maybe if im up for it i can make it a human instead (; )

LeKinkyTaco

Not a good spirit:
(m/f f/f, spirit/demon x human, non-con, fantasy, supernatural, twisted)

So one day she plays with a Ouija board on a dare from her friends. She does it and boy is she lucky! She comes across a rape ghost! The poor little girl.. Thinking the "spirit" is a good one as it has told her. She finds herself quite taken with the spirit. So she decides to find a dark cult, to revive the spirit and give it a host. Luckily for her the host is picked at her will, so she picks the hottest guy/girl that's ever crossed her path. Little did she know..

So the ceremony was done and it succeeded. But instead of being a good spirit as it swore up and down that it was, it was worse. Perhaps even Lucifer himself. So here she is.. meeting the human form of her "supernatural lover".

( Simplified? Girl summons spirit, gets tricked into binding the spirit to a popular student's body and now has to deal with the newly possessed classmate, FUN. )

LeKinkyTaco

Big bad wolf:
(m/f f/f, wolf-human(humanoid) x human, non con, fantasy)

Every 10 years theres a ceremony that takes place in honor of "Red Riding Hood". Yes, the old fictional bed time story. Funny thing is that it was actually true. But, the wolf was actually part of a pack which resided in the forest. So they destroyed the village. And to keep peace they handed over little red. Sad, boo-hoo. So they came to an agreement that very day. The wolves wouldn't attack unless they gave up a red hooded girl every 10 years. Seems quite reasonable.. Till the wolves noticed how the girls matured more and more. Till finally they weren't eating them. No no no, they would turn them into 10 year sex slaves till the other would come. Then they would eat her (: One little red for one wolf. The descendant of the "Big Bad Wolf."

(Honestly? I got this from a hentai ;3 and i thought the story was pretty good, made me laugh a little. Good hentai, very good hentai. I'm not a fan of furries, but for this one i'm all for it. But i was kinda hoping for just a human looking wolf, just ears and tails. And instinct. )

LeKinkyTaco

Keeping it Together:
(m/f, enemies, cheating, slice of life )

A girl known for her vicious attitude and outstanding temper somehow bags the most popular guy in school. Their love was envied and confusing all at the same time. She was a completely different person with him. She managed to become enemies or frenemies with her boyfriend's best friend. Despite their forced interaction, she was rude to him. Till..

She caught the love of her life cheating on her, and without anyone to turn to.. She ended up at the door of her "boyfriend's" friend, whom (despite her attitude towards him) comforted her. And thus, a new story bloomed and the secrets of her persona revealed~.

( This was a roleplay an old partner and i did, and i loved it so much i wanna redo it! )

LeKinkyTaco

A bump since the taco lady has returned to give away tacos.

LeKinkyTaco

Cloak, Ring or Virginity?:
(m/f, non-con/con, romance, fantasy, Victorian?)

Much like the myth, the tale is of a Elf boy/spirit/fairy of sorts that occupies a forest. The boy is said to be extremely beautiful and such, makes it easier to take maidens. It is said a maiden must leave a ring or a green cloak in the forest as a means of tribute to the boy that dwells in the forest. If not, the maidens are to pay with their virtues. And at the time, a girl's virtue was her strongest point. A girl who had been given the land in which the forest dwells in, strolls into the forest. The boy expecting the tribute was surprised to see a girl, first of many, enter carelessly. She had taken no heed to the warnings of the forest and instead scoffed when the boy asked for his payment. Cloak, ring or virginity?

(Recently read the story and i fell in love with the idea, lol. It can go a few different directions but we can discuss it~. The story is the ballad of Tam Lin.)