Dinkley's Dilemna! (For Dom. writer)

Started by Cerulean Dreams, February 17, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

Oh jinkies!

!!! (NSFW!)

Velma and the gang were investigating a spooky old insane asylum in search of a ghost haunting the local town. But oh no! It turns out, the asylum really was haunted - after opening a door to one of the rooms Velma is sucked into an alternate dimension, the portal closing up behind her. She's back in the asylum, but she finds herself in a sexually charged world, and the asylum just happens to be the haunt of sexual deviants and extreme kinksters! Will she be able to escape? Or will she be caught and end up the permanent plaything of the asylum's many perverted inhabitants?

So I'm looking for a tongue-in-cheek/smutty story with Velma trapped in an alternate dimension, surrounded by people who wouldn't hesitate to use her for their own perverted desires. Extreme bondage, gags, triple penetration, orgasm denial, lots of extreme kinks. The story would see Velma trying to find a way home, with several potential endings to be discussed! I'd be looking for someone to take on the dominant roles in this one. If you're interested let me know!

Cerulean Dreams