End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

Insanityenviesme

Nooo!!! Why?!! Whyyyy
-gives Cy a very very pouty look-
You are evil!!
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 22, 2010, 11:36:01 AM
Nooo!!! Why?!! Whyyyy
-gives Cy a very very pouty look-
You are evil!!
*Cyra smiles evily at Insanityyenviesme as she says the next word*

SLAVE

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Cyra on September 22, 2010, 11:51:52 AM
*Cyra smiles evily at Insanityyenviesme as she says the next word*

SLAVE

-chuckles at Cy-
You wish :p

-looks at Kyt-
Stop stickin me with Es!
Effing Effervescent idiot!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Young

Grrr..you're dead!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Kytn on September 22, 2010, 02:59:08 PM
Grope

Oh? Am I?

Ohh if only I could!!

Eat

And yup, you are!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Tease

But I feel so alive!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

And I am totally Envious of that fact!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Yuck!

Gotta go, Kyt! Byeee!!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Kytn

Updates coming soon!