4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Who said I'd complain? ;P
-

TaintedAndDelish

MiaFire

-

Anesa

No, release ME first!  ;P

TaintedAndDelish

Anesa

Quickly gets behind Taint!

Alice Wonder

Quickly get Camille's b....

unk (what did you think I was going to say?)
I enjoy criticism on my stories - either way: The Student (explicit Femdom)

TaintedAndDelish

*Barrels into two guards, knocking them flat on their asses.

Oh snap, gotta run!

MiaFire

-

Belle33

Somebody remove my handcuffs!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Sorry, gotta search you.
*See Pillory*

TaintedAndDelish

Well see about that!

*throws his weight around

Xandria

See what, your toes?

*pokes him like the pillsbury dough boy*  XD
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Zaphod

Do you like mine? :P

(Long time, no see)

Xandria

How could I not? ;)

(Hehe, yes too long!)

Zaphod

Can I inspect yours? ;)

Xandria

Inspect all you like. ;)

Zaphod

Right here, right now? ;)

Xandria

Your suggestion, your call. ;)

Zaphod

Xandria

If you don't approve?  :P

Zaphod