Our Colorful Neighborhood - LGBT+/GSRM Sandbox (Accepting 3 M/FtM)

Started by Lyron, June 18, 2015, 06:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaGa88

Quote from: Haru329 on July 02, 2015, 05:38:33 PM
I love her hair. ;D All in all, she looks great. You can go ahead and put her up in the character thread.

Yay! Someone else with bright hair.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Nim

Looks around nervously... I am new to the neighbor hood... would someone point me in the direction of the IC threads please.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Nim on July 02, 2015, 07:57:01 PM
Looks around nervously... I am new to the neighbor hood... would someone point me in the direction of the IC threads please.

Bottom of the very first post of this thread.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Nim

Lyron

Sorry, I should've made those links stand out more, and updated the text in the character sheet. Thanks for helping, Gnothi. :-)

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Nico

Quote from: Haru329 on July 02, 2015, 08:37:26 PM
Sorry, I should've made those links stand out more, and updated the text in the character sheet. Thanks for helping, Gnothi. :-)
Something that's always a good thing: An info thread for groups. You can put all kinds of stuff in there, whenever things come up. Those are really handy, and you can host them in the World Building Board. ~nodnod~

Nim

Character sheet for our colorful neighborhood.
Kymbr Lynn Crestraven

Basics

Nicknames: Raven or Kym
Sex: Female
Birthday: 11/9/78
Race/Ethnicity: Born in America to parents from Finland  LOL
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Occupation: In the process of looking for a new location for her Occult shop.
Residence: Parker Commons #108

Appearance

Hair Color:
Eye Color:Blue Grey
Height: 5’8”
Distinguishing Marks: Two piercings in each ear. 00 Silver Gages with holes in the center below 1k Diamond studs.  No Tattoos before moving into the neighborhood.  May get some IC play.   
Other Details: Walks with a slight limp in her right leg after being involved in a car accident.

Personality

Traits: Extremely loyal to those she cares about.  Tries to be as honest as she can in all of her dealings.  Which can at times be a double edged sword when combined with the fact she can be very blunt in speaking her mind. Raven is also musically inclined (knows how to play several instruments and sings.) 
Dislikes: Being lied to.  Being taken advantage of.  Cold weather (and she moves to Chicago go figure).  And violence. At least 4

Character Ons:  Foreplay, foreplay and yes you guessed it more foreplay.
Character Offs: Bathroom play, crude behavior may be others but she hasn’t told me yet.
Player O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62040.0

Biography

There are two key events in Kymbr’s life which are pertinent to the story.
1st.   One a Saturday evening not long after moving into the neighborhood Kymbr was walking back from the movies when three members of the local gang surrounded her wanting her to come with them.  Another boy (Dmitri whom she had seen in school but did not know his name until the events of that night aired later that week in the local news) stepped in and came to her rescue. 
But things grew extremely ugly when the gang members drew weapons and the violence began.  Dmitri was stalked by two of the boys while the other one came and grabbed onto both of her arms to keep her from leaving.  However the boy had not seen that Kymbr had drawn a knife of her own that she used to cut a deep gash in his arm.  Screaming in pain and partially in shock momentarily let go of her allowing her to flee the scene and to call the police from her cell phone in the safety of a local market down the street.  She truly regretted just running away like that but at the time she saw no other option.
Through the news reports she learned that Dmitri and the three other boys had gone to the hospital where one of the boys had died from his injuries.  Her father had prevented her from testifying in the trial by taking his family and moving back out of the neighborhood.  This did not prevent her however from finding out that Dmitri and been convicted and sent to jail for killing one of the boys.  The fact that all of that happened to him just because he stepped in to save her has haunted her for the last 20 years of her life. 

2nd. For her 35th birthday she and her parents drove into San Francisco Ca. from Santa Cruz Ca. where they had been living for almost 18 years.  They had gone up to hear the San Francisco Symphony play and to have a picnic in Golden Gate Park.  The roads were extremely fogging on the return trip driving down Pacific Coast Hwy.  Their car was hit head on by a drunk driver.  The impact killing both of her parents and left her in the hospital for a couple of weeks undergoing knee surgery. 
A year later with all of her parents affairs settled Kymbr decided it was time for a change.  A big change that involved trying to find the boy who she knew for a fact had saved her life 20 years before and try to apologize for not coming to his aid when he needed her most.   

TBD during IC play

Friends: TBD during IC play

Enemies: TBD during IC play

Additional Details

Kymbr drives a 1976 Corvette Stingray

Lyron

Looks good, Nim! You can go ahead and post the sheet in the character thread.

Quote from: Nicholas on July 03, 2015, 02:09:36 AM
Something that's always a good thing: An info thread for groups. You can put all kinds of stuff in there, whenever things come up. Those are really handy, and you can host them in the World Building Board. ~nodnod~
I shall look into this. Thanks. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nico

Quote from: Haru329 on July 03, 2015, 08:08:13 AM
I shall look into this. Thanks. :-)
You're welcome! :-) Having it all in one place, with easy access rocks!

Elf

Got to say I like Kymbr. It should prove to be very interesting with her moving into the apartment directly below Dmitri's. She was pretty at 15 but like wine has only gotten better with age. Inking her won't be the first thing on his mind, but what a canvas to work on. OMG!

I also very much like Aleasha, that purple hair on the lovely girl moving in across the hall from D will definitely catch his eye. Is definitely going to want to ink her.

Nowherewoman

I'd be into it, and so would she- but it'd have to be discreet, not the full-body work he has. I suspect her hair is pushing the envelope, professionally, as it is.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Nico

All the characters are interesting in their own rights - because they are all so different! ;D

Nowherewoman

Quote from: Elf on July 03, 2015, 08:46:01 AM

I also very much like Aleasha, that purple hair on the lovely girl moving in across the hall from D will definitely catch his eye. Is definitely going to want to ink her.

A rear view, jusssst for Dmitri. Looks like she's gotten a  trim, too:

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Elf

Quote from: Nowherewoman on July 03, 2015, 08:47:52 AM
I'd be into it, and so would she- but it'd have to be discreet, not the full-body work he has. I suspect her hair is pushing the envelope, professionally, as it is.

He is kind of expected to have full body work considering what he does, but all that work has taken years to get in place. They would definitely want to start small and in a place she could hide it.

Quote from: Nicholas on July 03, 2015, 08:49:24 AM
All the characters are interesting in their own rights - because they are all so different! ;D

They are all different and interesting. As a player I don't think there is any I don't like. I can see how some of the characters might not get along so well with each other though.

Quote from: Nowherewoman on July 03, 2015, 09:11:28 AM

A rear view, jusssst for Dmitri. Looks like she's gotten a  trim, too:

Mmmm yummy. Looks like a hint of tramp stamp there too. D would love to leave his mark there.

Nowherewoman

Yeah, that's the danger of using an SG for an avatar. Leash doesn't actually have that.  She really can't have anything that would show while she was wearing a leotard, or sports top and tights. So we're talking shoulderblade, maybe an underboob piece, butt, inner thigh. No tramp stamp/lower back, no sleeves ( :( ), no hands or face or neck.

Nico

Quote from: Elf on July 03, 2015, 09:21:04 AM

They are all different and interesting. As a player I don't think there is any I don't like. I can see how some of the characters might not get along so well with each other though.

I can't see that, yet. Too early for me to say anything. I don't even know what will happen to Alejándro and Diego. We don't plan that far ahead.

Elf

Quote from: Nowherewoman on July 03, 2015, 09:25:13 AM
Yeah, that's the danger of using an SG for an avatar. Leash doesn't actually have that.  She really can't have anything that would show while she was wearing a leotard, or sports top and tights. So we're talking shoulderblade, maybe an underboob piece, butt, inner thigh. No tramp stamp/lower back, no sleeves ( :( ), no hands or face or neck.

I realize that Leash would not have the stamp. I have to say though any of those available places would please D greatly to decorate.

Quote from: Nicholas on July 03, 2015, 09:38:55 AM
I can't see that, yet. Too early for me to say anything. I don't even know what will happen to Alejándro and Diego. We don't plan that far ahead.

I could be wrong. I'm just saying that I can see some possible personality clashes. Certainly not planning on them.

Nico

Quote from: Elf on July 03, 2015, 09:44:18 AM

I could be wrong. I'm just saying that I can see some possible personality clashes. Certainly not planning on them.
~nodnod~ Clashing personalities can be super interesting! I like that a lot in my stories. Opens a lot of story/plot options.

Lyron

I could see Brad and Leasha hating each other's guts. XD

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nowherewoman

Quote from: Haru329 on July 03, 2015, 10:38:50 AM
I could see Brad and Leasha hating each other's guts. XD

Awww, really?  They seem to have a fair bit in common...

oh...that's the problem :D

Nim

Thank you Haru Kymbr is up and posted.  Now to just figure out her "Moving in" post.  The descriptions of the apartments say one room but do they also have their own living room and kitchen area or are they more like studios. 

Quote from: Elf on July 03, 2015, 08:46:01 AM
Got to say I like Kymbr. It should prove to be very interesting with her moving into the apartment directly below Dmitri's. She was pretty at 15 but like wine has only gotten better with age. Inking her won't be the first thing on his mind, but what a canvas to work on. OMG!

Thank you Elf I'm glad you like her.  I really didn't think that inking her would be the first thing on his mind.  I know it wouldn't the the first thing on mine.  LOL

And yes Aleasha is definitely a little hot one.   

Nowherewoman

Kym is yummy. I bet Leash will be buying lots of jewelry from her shop when she gets it running :D

Lyron

Quote from: Nowherewoman on July 03, 2015, 02:20:01 PM

Awww, really?  They seem to have a fair bit in common...

oh...that's the problem :D
Hm, actually, maybe not that bad, now that you mention it. I'm getting really bad about being conflict-happy and exacerbating certain things I pick up on. I already started doing that with Alejandro, lol. We'll see how things go.

Quote from: Nim on July 03, 2015, 06:18:33 PM
Thank you Haru Kymbr is up and posted.  Now to just figure out her "Moving in" post.  The descriptions of the apartments say one room but do they also have their own living room and kitchen area or are they more like studios.   
Honestly, didn't give it a whole lot of thought, but I did picture a living room and kitchenette. Probably something like this, maybe something where the kitchen is a more distinct room/area, but yeah, it would be about that size.

Congrats on being the first person to get me to look at floor plans, by the way. ;) Chrystal tried getting me to do that in the original, but I might've gotten a little lazy.

Quote from: Lux12 on July 03, 2015, 06:22:32 PM
I should have my character up tonight.
Awesome! Glad to see you're rejoining. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nim

Quote from: Nowherewoman on July 03, 2015, 07:39:41 PM
Kym is yummy. I bet Leash will be buying lots of jewelry from her shop when she gets it running :D

~Grins~  Thank you... I'm sure Kym will be very happy to see Leash coming into her store... and perhaps apartment as well.  LOL

Quote from: Haru329 on July 03, 2015, 07:46:55 PM

Honestly, didn't give it a whole lot of thought, but I did picture a living room and kitchenette. Probably something like this, maybe something where the kitchen is a more distinct room/area, but yeah, it would be about that size.

Congrats on being the first person to get me to look at floor plans, by the way. ;) Chrystal tried getting me to do that in the original, but I might've gotten a little lazy.

Thank you those plans look pretty decent for a single bed room apartment.  Gives me a much better Idea for what pics to look for.  LOL