Fantasy Pirate

Started by DarkAngel, May 20, 2010, 12:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

Give me a day to write something up but I just want to see how would join I need enough people for a ship .. and this is all with fantasy creature.. or anythiing paranormal like a ghost on a ship will do too .. Not sure which route i'm going yet but anyone interested holler in here,,

pendarious

yar a pirates life is the life fer me trim the sales and set fer sea
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

KingsFan

Id be interested too. I'll waiting to see how your post gets updated :)

Nyarly

A pirate adventure with fantasy creatures? Interesting, interesting...

Well, You made me certainly curious.

Travaius

Piqued my interest as well...I'd be willing to play depending on how it fleshed out
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

DarkAngel

Its a dark stormy night and all is well , People lay in their beds asleep by the bay...They don't know what is coming or that soon the villagers may be plundered or killed .. His crew is the fiercest of them all. This is what parents tell their children to make them behave .. He who has been a horror of the queen for a decade now ... But there is a story about the monsters on his ship and a mere woman who is a ghost who guides them through the night . She is cursed to the ship till they die or the ship goes down under...

In the sleeping town is a tarot card reader who knows what is coming but she dares not tell a soul .. Who would believe her when the ship captain is known in the town as a hero.. He shipmates look normal but they are not .. Each one is very special and not of this time or place.. But what were they .. could they be devils and demon or is their an angel in the crew . Know one knows not what to thing or do but fear this captain. and his crew..

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Nyarly

What creatures are allowed anyway?

DarkAngel

I would say tell me what you have in mind and I may hay or nay it but most often not all creatures are welcome

Nyarly

Hm... I would like to play a catgirl futa (if hermaphrodites are even allowed).

pendarious

hmm....hows about a phantom....you know the type that are able to be solid for about 12 hours a day?

DarkAngel

Yes I will allow futa (Some how that made me laugh thank you )

Phantoms sounds good I might revise you to 24 hours or as long as you wish to be human you can turn back and forth as long as you want ..

Nyarly

which category will it be anyway? Non-con?

pendarious

Mhina

Could I join? Seeing as how's there's a nautical theme going here I want to play a siren.

DarkAngel

Quote from: Nyarly on May 21, 2010, 05:14:34 AM
which category will it be anyway? Non-con?

Most likely or Extreme..

Mhina you are more then welcome to play a siren of the seas if you wish ..

Nyarly

What fetishes do you have planned, anyway?

DarkAngel

Please make note when this rp goes up I want you all to look at everyones O&O

Their will be no god moding in this RP .. I also have the right to kick someone off if they are just being a pain in the fucking ass..

Now for Fetish...*Blinks* Well I haven't got that far but I would also say it depends on your partner at the time.. When writing make sure we talk to each other in the OOC ..That way we can post our ideas of where and what we like to see from this RP .. I like everyones Imagination in this..

If you have a problem posting or you can only post during a certain time please let us know so we can fill you in later as we go along if you miss anything.. I don't like to see anyone left out ..

Mhina

This is sounding like more and more fun. Looking forward to it. Are we going to be doing more character development, like bios, or is it just going to be addressed as it comes up?

DarkAngel

please feel free to put your bio's here

Name:

Race:

Sex:

What your character looks like:

Your Weapons:

Your Bio:

Just copy and past the above and fill in the blanks

Nyarly

Name: Fyrra

Race: Catgirl

Sex: Futa (hermaphrodite)

What your character looks like: She is rather small but has quite large breasts. She has long blond hair, tied to a ponytail, yellow yes and a scar over her right eye. Her cat features (ears an tail) have a yellow fur.

Your Weapons: two daggers

Your Bio: Fyrra was made an orphan, when bandits killed her parents when was four years old. Afterwards she was raised by a foster mother in a catpeople village. However, because she has a penis, although she is a girl, she was viewed as a freak and ostracized by the others. When her foster mother died when she was 13 years old, the villagers blamed her and chased her away. Since then she led a life as criminal, was thief and bandit. Finally, she joined the pirates when she was 19.

pendarious

Name: Maxamillion Zelphirus

Race: Phantom

Sex: Male

What your character looks like: 6"2 in height has slightly greyish looking skin, wears a fancy pirate captain style uniform and a monicle over one eye. his attire is all black save for his red undershirt. his hair is silver in color and has a silvery mustache and goatee combo.

Your Weapons: a long sword and a short sword

Your Bio: Max was a pirate from birth raised to be a captain by davy jones himself however after the sinking of the flying dutchman Max the only survivor was cursed to walk the earth for all eternity by davy in his final moments. Max has walked the earth for more than 2 centuries but his subbordinate personality prevented him from ever becoming a captain. he may dress like one but it's only to play decoy to protect his true captain from the navy. though he is cursed to walk the earth eternally he figures his immortality will only protect him from disease and time but not weaponry.

Travaius

Race: Orc

Sex: Male

What your character looks like:

Your Weapons:
Spiked Shield, Axe, 2 Daggers, Short Sword kept on back.

Your Bio:
Bolggor grew up in a tribe prized for it's defense of one of the most important assets, the river. As long as his tribe had been camped there, the river had never fallen to another Orcish group, or any other invader. He soon grew bored of staying in one spot, normally being on the defensive. He left his tribe and started to move around, fighting as a mercenary. Eventually he hooked up with the pirates, a life of constant moving and fighting appealing to him.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Biles

So lemme get this straight, will the crewmembers be either the victims or the sexual predators or something?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

DarkAngel

Most likely the Pirates our Main predators we will have Npc I imagine and hopefully a few um victims to torment