I is back! And looking for some RP!

Started by Used Carlot, January 10, 2009, 12:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Used Carlot

I'm back after a long delay of real life training!

Now that i am settled into my new place, I wanna get back into the RPing!

I've got 3 characters I like the most and who are easiest to fit into any RP setting on their timeline would be...

Laura Noble: My punky skunk girl. Young, playful, and sleazy. She's open to do anything without any resistence. She's perfect because her list of Do's is far greater then her Don'ts. Fits most modern games that allow furry critters as people. Perfect as a toy for an existing relationship expecially between two Switches who wanna Dom at the same time.

Rad: Though I never could figure out a last name to go with him, my happy coon boy was best known for his super submissiveness and his desire to wear women's clothing for the same women who dominate him. Though he is not opposed to male attention he much prefers women. Or at least a woman there while it happens to talk him through it.

Fiona Feral Heart: Either Human version or leapord hybrid version are perfect for your fantasy setting as long as you allow for her feral additude and mannerism. She behaves more like an animal then a human so she is good for a taming game or a game of curiousity for cross cultural sexual experiments.

Though i have no story ideas in mind at the current moment I've got characters beyond these three that might fit a nich you need! Hell, if you've got a non one shot game that one of my characters fits in let me know too.

With Love, Used Carlot

Hooah.