Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Heeeeere's Bane!

Sorry, I had to make a The Shining reference...

Phantom?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Codswallop

*pokes his head in the thread* Alas, no Phantom, 'tis just me.

Perhaps the lovely Mirrah will put in an appearance?

MasterMischief

But Llama first!

Maybe you better call her again, Codswallop.

Mirrah

Aw, sorry for responding so late. <3

Hm. Is there still a Codswallop here?
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

JadeArwen

Sorry no it's me responding really late to Ash.

Maybe Ash will be back to play?

Ash

Ooh! I'm here!

Maybe, just maybe the wonderful mister llama will come back!

JadeArwen

Sorry no deary its me again.....

Maybe now the Llama will come?

Mirrah

Looks like Mister Llama isn't back yet, so it's just me. :(

Maybe Jade will get back before he does?

Deamonbane

I'm not the Madame Jade, sadly...

Maybe some muffins will make up for it?

JadeArwen?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mirrah

Yes, she seems busy...

Maybe Ms. Jade will be tempted by your muffins and show up now?

Ash

Nope it is I!

Hmm, how about a Codswallop? Does he want to come play?

Mirrah

Ash

Thank you, sweetie.

How is your day thus far, Mirrah?

Mirrah

You're welcome. :)

It's the weekend. It's been great! I finished some house chores earlier in the morning, so now I'm kind of lazing around and being silly here. ;D And yours, Ash?

Ash

My weekends are awkward, but today is okay. I'm cuddling in bed with my mini watching Ice Age.

How about your weekend, Bane?

Phantomhive

Sorry hun I am the wrong gender it is just your favourite haunt hehehe

so Bane what about now you alive yet?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Mirrah

Hi, Phantomhive. :)

Maybe Bane is alive now?

Phantomhive

Back to your favourite hant again and hi there.

Mirrah Mirrah on the wall, did you vanish behind that wall?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

Nope, but it's me. Hi everyone, it's good to see you this afternoon!

Phantomhive, how's every little thing?

Phantomhive

Dont know about every little thing but things in general are slowlky getting better thanks for asking.

Hows your weekend been so far Cods. (Still love the horns)

Codswallop

So far my weekend has been nice and quiet, which I appreciate. I'm all caught up on my posts and am just relaxing.

How's your weekend been, Phantomhive? (Still love the abs).

Phantomhive

My hands are still in pain have had to ask someone to proxy for me but i am ok otherwise I guess.

Thanks, I feel a bit better now, what are your plans for the rest of the weekend Cods.

Codswallop

My plans for the rest of the weekend are to do as little as humanly possible. It's been a long week and I need some days to recover.  :-)

Sorry to hear about your hands, Phantomhive, that stinks out loud. Anything wild and exciting going on for your weekend?

Phantomhive

would be continuing my fanfic but with my hands as they are trying to do as lil as possible.

Miss me Cods?

Codswallop

Of course I've missed you, my lovely Phantomhive! It's been far too long since we've talked.

My satyr sense is tingling and says Phantomhive will post next. Miss me back, my dear?