Legend of Saffron Stronghold Reboot [Suite Owners Win!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 13, 2013, 04:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

The guests of Saffron Stronghold arrive in the late afternoon, one by one, each having their luggage taken to their room and a short welcome from the hostess Lady Black before being welcomed comfortably to the Lounge to enjoy something to drink or nibble on before dinner, where the housewarming party will begin. The Stronghold has been closed for many years after the incidents that occurred at the last attempt to house people within, but the manor always called to her and Saffron simply couldn't deny a third attempt at opening her beloved Stronghold to the world. The last few weeks have been spent readying the place for its new inhabitants and finally move-in day has arrived.

Remember to include Saffron in any and all game related PMs

Players
  • Cyrano Johnson
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • SunshineSparkle
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • yugi006

Roles
  • Suite Owner x7-82-3
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x2-3
  • Sire

Rundown
Day 1 - Trieste is elected Estate Keeper.
Night 1 - Cyrano, a Suite Owner, does not survive the night.
Day 2 - The resident's have yugi removed and find he is a Suite Owner.
Night 2 - The legend takes Sunshine, another Suite Owner.
Day 3 - The residen'ts remove Remiel from the Stronghold and find that he was a Vampire.
Kanrya, a Suite Owner, stepped out of the game.
Night 3 - Ryven, a Suite Owner is taken by the vampires during the night.
Day 4 - Josietta, the Sire, is kicked from the Stronghold.
Night 4 - Mr Bigglesworth, a vampire, is found dead in his bed.
Day 5 -
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

Having been collected from the lounge by Lady Black, the houseguests arrive to the dining room to be greeted by Saffron herself at the door. "It's so good to see you all! It has been far too long my friends!" As everyone files in to their seats they find their preferred drink waiting for them and the appetizers arriving just moments after they are all seated. Dinner begins, each course arriving soon after the prior is finished until dessert is being prepared as they let their meal settle.

"Welcome, everyone!" Saffron stands and greets her guests more publicly. "I'm so glad to have you all joining us. The Manor has been vacant for far too long, but you all know what fate our previous buyers succumbed to. We wanted to be sure that no such thing would happen again and I assure you all precautions have been taken to ensure it does not happen again! Our Estate Keeper, Lord Grey has assured me that all of the staff are new to the Manor and that there is no chance of such things happening again..."

It is in this very unfortunate moment that the sound of several women screaming is heard clearly from the hallway. The Lady nearly falls over in her spot as the nightmare she's had for weeks leading up to this evening starts to come true. And certainly enough the staff comes hurrying in to collect her, letting her know that Lord Grey was found in the attic looking very similar to those of the last incident, white as a ghost, with small puncture wounds... The Lady takes a few moments to collect herself before returning to inform the new Reidents of the problem.

"It seems the curse has not yet given up its hold my friends. We will have to remain here until we are certain is has been eliminated or until it takes us all, heavens forbid. But first, we will require a new Estate Keeper. I am so sorry to bring this news to you, but we must be swift if we want to catch the trouble before it catches us."

Please welcome yourself to the Manor as you like and cast your vote for the new Estate Keeper (the tie breaking role) in bold in your first post.

Good luck everyone!
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

"Mr. B did a wonderful job before." Guy remarked. "I see no reason to fix what isn't broke."
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Ryven

persephone325

"Yugi, my dear. I believe you would suit the job best." Lady Persephone said confidently with a smile.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

"It makes me happy that you think that I would be a good Estate Keeper my dear Persephone but you would make an even better one.

James Moriarty

"My word -- I'm experiencing the most distinct sense of deja vu -- is anyone else feeling it?  Hm, well, perhaps it's just me then.  Ah right, voting.  Let's shake things up a bit.  I'm casting my vote for Trieste as well."

Trieste

SunshineSparkle

"My vote is for Remiel." She said after a few guests made their choice.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Mr B (3) - RpGuy, Trie, Star
Trieste (3) - Ryven, JM, Josi
Josietta (1) - Remi
Persephone (1) - yugi
Remiel (1) - Sunshine
yugi (1) - persephone

Yet to Vote
Cyrano Johnson, Kanrya, Lisar, Mr Bigglesworth, Tharic, Valerian
Us against the world

Starlequin

"Hrmph, I believe this time I shall follow the path of the masses," Starlequin grumbled as he oiled one of the wheels on his chair. "so Mr B gets my votey-vote-vote."
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Remiel

"I didn't trust Josietta last time, and it turned out I was dead wrong about her.  I won't make the same mistake twice.  Josietta gets my vote."

Cyrano Johnson

Professor Cyrano Johnson (Esq. PhD. HD-DVD VIP QC), clad in his dark brown suit and purple fedora as is academic custom at the little-known but wealthy Shaftesbury Colleges, barely notices the sounds of horrid screams as he tucks into a large helping of Spotted Dick ("a delightful confection of the British Isles," he thinks as he savours the pudding's salty undertones). But he does notice the speech Lady Black is giving as the Dick slides in satisfying fashion down his gullet.

Curse?! he thinks in instant alarm, his firm sense of gravitas wilting as he feels a curious sense of familiarity about the proceedings. I should make haste to put another body between such horrid things and myself... why, I'm positively limp with fear! Scanning the assembled company, he alights at random on a striking woman whose visage is an excellent curative for inhibitions to one's circulation, and declares: "Trieste! I vote Trieste for Estate-Keeper! Most firmly!"
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Mr B (4) - RpGuy, Trie, Star, lisar
Trieste (4) - Ryven, JM, Josi, Cyrano
Josietta (3) - Remi, Val, Tharic
Persephone (1) - yugi
Remiel (1) - Sunshine
yugi (1) - persephone

Yet to Vote
Kanrya, Mr Bigglesworth
Us against the world

Valerian

"Deja vu is right," Val murmured, looking around at the assembled group.  Trying to shake off the feeling, she very deliberately cast a different vote than last time.  "I agree with Remiel, I think Josietta might do a good job," she said, also settling into a different chair than last time.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Tharic

Tharic eyed Valerian closely, grinning a bit as he leaned over behind her, 'What, no RNG this time my dear?' He stepped a few feet over, pulling out a chair and slipping in. 'I too think I shall cast my vote for Josietta."

lisar

Lisa nodded her head back and forth, obviously weighing her options.  Settling on her decision, her head slowed and finally stopped.  She looked up at Saffron and spoke, "I vote we keep Mr. B in. He sounds so official."

Mr Bigglesworth

Mr. B. thought long and hard before deciding that Persephone would be a fine choice as well.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Mr B (5) - RpGuy, Trie, Star, lisar, persephone
Trieste (4) - Ryven, JM, Josi, Cyrano
Josietta (4) - Remi, Val, Tharic, yugi
Persephone (2) - yugi, Mr B
Remiel (1) - Sunshine
yugi (1) - persephone

Yet to Vote
Kanrya, Sunshine, Mr B

I'm going to ask everyone to please vote (or re-vote) between the top 3 contenders so we don't have a tie.
Us against the world

yugi006

persephone325

"Well then, my vote would be for Mr B, of course!" Persephone said with a smile.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Tharic

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Trieste (6) - Ryven, JM, Josi, Cyrano, Sunshine, Mr B
Mr B (5) - RpGuy, Trie, Star, lisar, persephone
Josietta (4) - Remi, Val, Tharic, yugi

Yet to Vote
Kanrya

Last call for changes.
Remember votes must be between the 3.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

With the new Estate Keeper in place as Trieste and the dinner hour dragging out quickly to the quiet hours of late night, the new Residents would take to their Suites for the evening. A thick fog of worry hung over the manor as each of the new residents collected themselves and one by one excused themselves to sleep for the night. Whether they would be getting any rest was questionable with the evening's events fresh in everyone's minds. Could it have been a terrible accident or was it true? Was the Legend of Saffron Stronghold going to see them all to early graves?
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Morning comes and the Reisdents pile in to the dining room for breakfast, each finding their plates and cups filled with their favorites. The seats fill slowly until all but one are taken. Cyrano has not made it to the table. After breakfast a few residents head up to his Suite to see if he's alright and rather unfortunately find the worst. A very dead, very pale Cyrano still frozen in his state of shock from the night before when... whatever it was... got him. A thorough search of his room turns up nothing of interest and it's determined that he was just a suite owner.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • SunshineSparkle
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • yugi006

Roles

• Suite Owner x7-8
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x2-3
  • Sire

Please cast your votes for who to remove from the Stronghold in bold in your first post.
Us against the world

yugi006

Upon seeing that a seat wasn't filled at breakfast he was saddened to hear about Cyrano's death. He definitely got eaten during the night. Seems like neither the Bodyguard or the Doctor protected him from the vampires. He must hurry and figure out who the vampires are before someone else gets killed. After returning to the main hall after visiting Cyrano's room he looked to the others. Not know who was a vampire he picked someone who he thought might be a vampire. "James Moriarty, you where the one that killed Cyrano weren't you?"

persephone325

Lady Persephone noticed someone missing at breakfast; Cyrano. When word came back that he was killed, she felt disheartened.

That poor man... She thought sadly. The young woman had some suspicious of her own, but was a bit surprised when Yugi outright accused James of killing the poor soul. He must have some damming evidence to outright accuse him so early...

Persephone was swayed to vote the same. At least for now...
I don't know.

James Moriarty

"I am shocked!" he said, shocked.  "I daresay that such a quick accusation of someone you know to be both somewhat influential and innocent is a sure sign that it is you, yugi, who is a vampire in this case!"

persephone325

Persephone raised an inquisitive eyebrow at James' statement.

"...Somewhat innocent?" She probed curiously.
I don't know.

James Moriarty

Eyes the lady.  "Somewhat influential.  Full stop.  And innocent."

persephone325

Persephone furrowed her brow in thought.

"I see..." She said simply, but still wary of the man.
I don't know.

Ryven

Remiel

Remiel had no idea--one suspect was just as good as another, at this point.  He really had no information to go on, nothing with which to make a logical inference.

So he did what he always did in these sorts of situations.  He decided to vote randomly.

"I think the culprit is Remiel.  Er, make that Ryven."

Valerian

"I think Remiel's right," Val said.  "Not necessarily about Ryven, but about voting randomly, at least.  I have a vague idea that worked out all right for me once before," she added, still wrestling with a bit of deja vu.  "I think Sunshine Sparkle might be up to something."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kanrya

"I'd say Moriarty after all, he is Sherlock's rival." Fans herself as she surveys the room.

SunshineSparkle

Her eyes widened in dismay, Sunshine was surprised at Val's accusations, she decided to ignore it for a second and thought about who or what killed Cyrano. Anyone was a potential murderer here, it could be James or someone else, right now images were too hazy and no clear idea seemed to poke its nose.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

lisar

"Well," she began, looking at Ryven. "While I do believe that Tharic is usually to blame, this time I am a bit more leery of James Moriarty." Shrugging her shoulders, "it was a roll of the dice given what I know... "

Josietta

Josietta shook her head at the situation of it all and sighed heavily. She pushed back her blonde locks into a ponytail and thought for a bit over who to choose. It was a difficult decision to make with so many fingers pointed in random directions. She wished now that she had someone she could trust implicitly.  Maybe she should talk with a few people and try to weed out those responsible. For now a random vote would have to do in hopes she didn't send an innocent to their death. With an unsure look across her features she finally decided that typically the majority when faced in a situation like this was the best decision else you'd have to convince them otherwise and this soon it would be hard to do. So she cast her vote with an apologetic look to James Moriarty, hoping he was a guilty one and that the suspicions were correct.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Autumn Sativus

Votes
James Moriarty (6) - yugi, persephone, Kanrya, Sunshine, lisar, Josi, Tharic
yugi (1) - JM
Tharic (1) - Ryven
Ryven (1) - Remi

Yet to Vote
Mr Bigglesworth
Starlequin
ThatRPGuy
Trieste
Valerian
Us against the world

Tharic

Tharic glared quickly in Ryven's direction, unsure of his intentions behind the vote. He shook his head slowly in irritation before grinning at Valerian. 'Something does seem rather, familiar, about that.'

He slipped his hands behind his back and paced a few steps, deep in contemplation before glancing up and shaking his head at Lisar. 'Really...'

Unsure of what to do, he contemplating reaching for the magic Dice Bot before he finally threw his hands up in the air and exclaimed. 'Fine! I'll follow the flock. James Moriarty, may you forgive us all if you are innocent sir! Of course, not that you'll have a chance..'

Trieste

Seems like a moot point but I'm going to throw in with James here and vote yugi.

Galactic Druid

Sorry for being late! I actually had business this week! I'll do flavor text when I'm more caught up, but for now I'm just going to vote Yugi to keep the game moving.

Josietta

After speaking with an ally or two she decided that maybe her choice might be wrong but one could never tell in this situation. She sighed some and nodded to ThatRPGuy and changed her vote to Yugi.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Autumn Sativus

Votes
yugi (5) - JM, Trieste, RPGuy, Josi, lisar
James Moriarty (4) - yugi, persephone, Kanrya, Sunshine,Tharic
Tharic (1) - Ryven
Ryven (1) - Remi
Sunshine (1) - Val

Yet to Vote
Mr Bigglesworth
Starlequin
Us against the world

Trieste

Val voted. >.>

Quote from: Valerian on September 20, 2013, 11:58:49 AM
"I think Remiel's right," Val said.  "Not necessarily about Ryven, but about voting randomly, at least.  I have a vague idea that worked out all right for me once before," she added, still wrestling with a bit of deja vu.  "I think Sunshine Sparkle might be up to something."

Autumn Sativus

* Saffron is so disorganized. =(

I'll get there, it's been a while.  >_>
Us against the world

lisar

After having listened to some of the arguments back and forth and considering the cadence of the conversation, Lisa decides to change her vote.  "I am not so sure about Yugi.  I'd like to exercise my right as a woman to change my mind. " She looked up at Yugi for just a moment and returned her gaze to her place setting in front of her.

Josietta

Josi felt like she really needed to get her allies in order and soon, or else there was bound to be chaos and anarchy. She bit at her inner lip and then changed her vote one last time back to James. She waffled back and forth over it and who to vote thinking first JM then convinced to change it to yugi and then finally looking toward Sunshine before deciding that her original vote may be best to help settle any ties. Her head already started to hurt and she wondered if she should fix up a drought to fix the pain she was causing herself with the worry.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Mr Bigglesworth

Mr. B. popped his head in, having been stuck on conference calls with the society of World Dominating Bald Cats and expressed his suspicions ofJames Moriarty

Josietta

"So pour some maple syrup on me already... I'm changing again" >.<  I only hope this is the right decision. If it is not then I know who to look at. "Yugi I am truly sorry but I have been told that my allies think there is a 90% chance you are lying to me and are a vampire. If I am wrong in trusting them, please forgive me. If I am right, then I hope the heavens can forgive you and will burn the evil from  your soul. We must be rid of these blood suckers."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Autumn Sativus

Votes
James Moriarty (6) - yugi, persephone, Kanrya, Sunshine, Tharic, Mr B
yugi (5) - JM, Trieste, RPGuy, Josi, lisar
Tharic (1) - Ryven
Ryven (1) - Remi
Sunshine (1) - Val

Yet to Vote
Starlequin
Us against the world

Remiel

Remiel found it odd that lisar would suddenly change her vote from James Moriarty to Yugi, although he said nothing of it for the moment.  Some more observation was required, assuming he survived the night.

Of course, Josietta's waffling back and forth between James and Yugi was equally as odd, if not more so.  He would definitely have to keep a close eye on the two women in the future.

Starlequin

Starlequin raced into... oh, hell, wherever everyone else was, only to catch one wheel on a mislaid fork and be sent flying across the room. He had no idea what the others had been discussing, and had a feeling that even if he'd had it all neatly written out before him in some kind of convenient format he still wouldn't have been able to follow it entirely. Such were the thoughts that crossed his mind as he slid face first along the deep shag carpet and skidded to a stop in one corner. Both unable and unmotivated to bother with such trivialities as turning around, he held up a very large sign with a single name, writ large in deep black ink.

Yugi.

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Autumn Sativus

Votes
yugi (7) - JM, Trieste, RPGuy, Josi, lisar, Starlequin, Sunshine
James Moriarty (5) - yugi, persephone, Kanrya, Tharic, Mr B
Tharic (1) - Ryven
Ryven (1) - Remi
Sunshine (1) - Val

Last call for votes or changes.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

There was much debate throughout the day, many private conversations and corners taken up for quickly whispered words. Votes changed and changed again as they all tried to decide who was telling the truth and who wasn't. At the end of the day it was Yugi they decided must be the culprit. He was sent on his way in a hurry and they gathered to pack his belongings to send after him. To much surprise they found nothing of interest, coming to the conclusion that they had lost another Suite Owner just in time for the sun to start disappearing over the horizon. It was going to be a long night.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • SunshineSparkle
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles

• Suite Ownerx5-6
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x2-3
  • Sire
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone glared at the seven people who had voted for Yugi. She rolled her eyes and left in a hurry, heading for her room. She shut and locked the door behind her, and got ready for bed.
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

Morning comes all too soon, and it's poor Sunshine who doesn't make it to brighten the table in the morning. The group doesn't even manage to get through the meal before checking on her and finding a similar ghostly sight to the one they'd found the morning prior in Cyrano's room. A look through the poor girl's things provides nothing of particular interest, just another unlucky Suite Owner.

Numbers already beginning to dwindle, they turn to each other to decide who must go and hope this time they're right.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles

• Suite Ownerx4-5
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x2-3
  • Sire
Us against the world

Trieste

:(

Not Sunshine.  :'(

Kanrya, you're looking awfully pale and toothy this morning.

Josietta

Josi stared after Persephone as she stormed off with a frown. She wondered why the girl never spoke up for  Yugi if she was truly his ally and friend. Why wait until after he dies to say or do anything? It was confusing and thus made her suspicious of her loyalties to the house as a whole. Josietta wasn't sure anyone could trust Persephone. Especially after that. It was worrisome and left to much speculation to linger. Was she a vampire the one killing everyone? The blonde was truly sorry for not being able to get to the bottom of the issue she had with her voting. In the end her alliance was where her loyalty lay and she followed along, albeit blindly, but at least it was with honor. Now she had to watch her own back for the backlash that would occur at making a mistake, seeing the wrong person as guilty. Someone was being deceptive to her allies and they would be rooted out eventually. For now they should push on and hope the next night did not mean certain death.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Autumn Sativus

*Pokes* I'm really glad to see everyone getting involved behind the scenes, but I really need the thread to keep moving too.
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

Well someone needs to break the Ice. Remiel, you've been awfully quiet this game...

Starlequin

Starlequin munched on a thick slab of French toast as he eyed Sunshine's sad, empty seat. Another innocent soul lost to the foul predations of the fiendish undead. He still felt rather rotten for helping to wrongfully force that Yugi fellow out of the manor, but at least that was one neck their bloodsucking enemies wouldn't be allowed to chomp. Perhaps today, they could make some real progress.

"Mmphrm, mphmn mn Mrmrl mrphlm, mhrm?"* He asked through a mouthful of cinnamon-sugar dusted toast.

*That's right, something about that Remiel fellow seems off, don't you think?

James Moriarty

"This is so tricky, particularly when I know that my instincts are leading my astray.  But I trust Trieste, and will also add my question to Kanrya -- what say you?  Where were you last night when one of us met her maker?"

Valerian

Val glanced around as the votes slowly began to be cast, frowning thoughtfully.  "I don't know... perhaps Remiel does know something, after all," she mused, studying him uneasily for a moment.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Remi (5) - Guy, Star, Val, lisar, Josi, Tharic
Kanrya (4) - Trie, JM, Mr B, Remi

Yet to Vote
Kanrya
persephone325
Ryven

Please get your votes in! I would like to move forward before everyone takes off for the weekend. :-\
Us against the world

lisar

Rubbing the back of her neck with her right hand and tapping the table with fork impatiently, she took a deep breath and spilled out all at once  I think Remi needs to go

Mr Bigglesworth

Mr. B. watched Starlequin eating his french toast and realized he had not yet had breakfast.  Perhaps that's why he was having difficulty making heads-or-tails of the situation.  "I just hope we don't make another mistake, but I'm sorry Kanrya, some'n just doesn't seem to square right with you."  With that he disappeared into the kitchen to see if there was any french toast left, or perhaps some waffles.

Josietta

The vote changing of the last lynching left many people staring at her in particular and she didn't like that feeling. Following others and trusting in their judgments was something she had been left to do. With a nod to a few of her allies she took in a deep breath and looked to Persephone. "I'm sorry. I rescind my vote on you. I'm sure now you are innocent and just taken by surprise at the death of dear yugi. I accept my blame in that mistake. However that said I have promised to follow the lead of a few in particular and .." She swallowed hard and took in a shaky breath afraid of making more mistakes.."Remiel.  I really have no choice and hope that you will forgive me.." Wiping her hand across her eyes she looked away and turned to walk away. She'd not pretend not to be upset. She was. Many people were being wrongly accused. A few dying that shouldn't.. and choices left to make that were heartbreaking.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Tharic

Tharic turned back and forth, eyes glancing amongst those gathered. He sighed for several seconds.

"It appears a majority has formed."

His hand reached up, rubbing his chin slowly.

"Remiel, good sir. I fear that your time with us is unfortunately at an end.

Remiel

"It appears I have no choice but to vote for Kanrya, merely out of self-preservation," he said.

Remiel

"If the bell tolls for me, then it tolls for me," he added, standing up to address all of those assembled.  "But you should all know this before it does.  I am the Bodyguard.  I chose to guard myself the first night, as any prudent man would choose to do, and then I picked someone at random to guard the second.  I confided this information to Lisar and Tharic.  That they should turn on me without warning suggests that I have placed my trust in exactly the wrong people.   When I am found innocent,  you will know that they are both vampires."

persephone325

Persephone trusted Remiel. She didn't know why anyone would vote for him...

"I believe you, Remiel." She said softly, her eyes coming to rest on Kanrya before looking around at everyone else.
I don't know.

Ryven

persephone325

Persephone was so wrapped up in voting, that it took her a moment to register Josi's apology.

"It's alright, Josi." She took a deep breath. "Though I've just found out some interesting news about Remiel..." She eyed him warily, her eyebrows raised.
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Remi (6) - Guy, Star, Val, lisar, Josi, Tharic, perse
Kanrya (4) - Trie, JM, Mr B, Remi
Josi (1) - Ryven

Yet to Vote
Kanrya

Last call for changes!
Us against the world

lisar

Ah yes, Remi did confide in me that he had a special role - the body guard.

I've also been made aware of two other body guards. covers her mouth and looks at Remi with wide eyed  Someone's telling tall tales!

This sounds like an act of desperation.  These people are obviously too smart to fall for such shenanigans!

Autumn Sativus

So it was decided that this time it would be Remiel to leave the Stronghold. It proved a very good decision as Remiel smirked at the group, fangs very apparently sticking out from his lips before a puff of smoke appears, a bat left in place of the man that had been standing there. It quickly departs through the open door they were ready to remove him through. It doesn't take much to determine Remiel was a Vampire and a search of his Suite shows nothing to prove he might be anything beyond that. A sense of relief, in part, washes over the Stronghold as they all settle in to their beds to sleep a little better tonight, knowing at least part of the threat had been taken care of.

On the other hand, there could be more... and what was once a legend had been confirmed before their eyes to be true. Perhaps it would be a restless night after all.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Ryven
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles

• Suite Ownerx4-5
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x1-2
  • Sire
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone gasped when she heard the news. Then, a surge of brief anger ran through her.

"Dirty liar..." She fumed, thankful that someone had alerted her to his lies. Maybe the tables were turning...?
I don't know.

lisar

Lisa let out a sigh of relief.  She was relieved, relieved to be rid of a blood sucker.  More importantly she was relieved to be vindicated.  She rubbed her temples as she lamented the choice she had made in trusting Remi.  He had tricked her, and she only hoped that others hadn't fallen to his tricky ways.

Autumn Sativus

Kanrya has chosen to leave the game due to connectivity issues. Her role was that of a Suite Owner.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The breakfast table weaning in size, it's getting easy to notice when someone doesn't show. This particular morning it is Ryven who doesn't make it to the meal, found in his room as all of the others had been before him, frozen in fear in his bed. They find another Suite Owner has departed and the numbers are beginning to wear very thin. If they don't start wearing down the evil in this place, they may not make it to see the outside world alive...

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles

• Suite Ownerx2-3
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x1-2
  • Sire
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone made her way to the table, finding Ryven to be missing. After a search of his belongings, he was a suite owner.

Poor Ryven... She looked down sadly, feeling sick to her stomach.

"You know, Starlequin, you've been very quite throughout this ordeal. That's not always a good thing..." The young lady voiced her concerns.
I don't know.

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Autumn Sativus

Please get your votes in. I would like to close the voting in 24 hours. There are only 10 players left, it should be reasonable to have voting done in about 48 hours. Thats' already gone by and we only have 2 votes. :-(
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone furrowed her brows in thought.

"Forgive me, Star. I was a bit too quick to make a judgement." She looked at him apologetically. "However," she continued, "I found out something interesting about Josi. Considering I was told this information by the same person who convinced me to change my vote to Remiel last round, I am inclined to believe this person..."

She looked towards Josi, but felt a bit of sadness as she changed her vote.
I don't know.

Starlequin

Starlequin waved off Persephone's apology and offered her a bit of peppermint from his pocket, a meager gift perhaps but a token of solidarity nonetheless. "Think nothing of it, miss. I'm sure we've all been manipulated by the demons among us by now, but I think truths are finally starting to come to light," he said, eyeing a suspect of his own.

"And speaking of demons... you've been so helpful to everyone, haven't you? Whispering in people's ears about who to trust and who to turn against. I wonder whose ear you whispered in before you sank your fangs into their neck and stole their humanity? That is how you operate, isn't it? After all, you've proven such a natural leader, it only makes sense that you'd be the leader of your own coven as well. Isn't that right... Josi?!"

James Moriarty

Listening to Starlequin, he nods and his brow furrows deeply.  "Indeed, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.  Josietta, you were so vocally on the fence between me and yugi during that fateful round.  And yet, when yugi turned out to be nothing but a mere Suite Owner, you did not then cast your suspicion at me.  The only reason I can see for that is that you knew that you were playing innocent against innocent, and the only explanation for that is that you are among those who thirst for human blood.  If I am wrong, please, tell me how!"

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Josi (5) - perse, Star, JM, Mr B, Val
Star (1) - Josi

Yet to Vote
Lisar
Tharic
ThatRPGuy
Trieste

Get your votes in. I'd like to close the round in about 12 hours.
Us against the world

Mr Bigglesworth

Well James and the french-toast-addicted Starlequin seem to be onto something ---- Is Josi as innocent as she claims?

Valerian

Val looked around the room a little uneasily, realizing the gravity of the situation.  But at least there did seem to be some people making sense, thankfully.  "Yes, perhaps Josi does have some explaining to do about all this," she said, quietly.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

lisar

Lisa let out a heavy sigh, looked up at Josi.  I wish that there was another way.

Trieste

Dunno.

Remiel started pointing the finger at Josi, then claimed to be the bodyguard. He turned out to be a liar.

*frown*

Valerian.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Josi (5) - perse, Star, JM, Mr B, Val, lisar
Star (1) - Josi
Val (1) - Trie

Yet to Vote
Tharic
ThatRPGuy

Just a couple of hours left folks. Last call.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The group decided this time it would be Josietta that left the Stronghold. They don't even manage manage to get her there before a similar cloud appears to the one Remiel disappeared in, a massive vampire bat appearing where the woman once stood. Eventually, they manage to chase her out an open window. There's no question among the Residents that they have removed the Sire, though there's no telling if she managed to turn someone or not.

Another long night ahead, the remaining residents settle quietly to their rooms to prepare.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles
  • Suite Ownerx2-3
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x1-2
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone wasn't surprised when she heard about Josi.

But she did feel bad for her. "Poor Josi... Terrible shame she had to turn into a sparkly vampire... I quite liked her."
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

The night was quiet, but the table was missing yet another. This morning it was Mr. Bigglesworth they found dead in his bed. It was a truly strange occurence though, as they saw the fangs his teeth had grown into and found the evidence in his room to determine he must have been a Vampire. Everyone else seemed okay, perhaps the bodyguard or the doctor hard at work. In either case, things were beginning to look up for them. They had to be sure though, so the voting would begin again.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Lisar
  • persephone325
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles
  • Suite Ownerx2-3
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x0-1

This round will close in 48 hours.
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone sat down at breakfast, disheartened by the fact that her other lover had been turned into a vampire. She looked at the faces of the remaining people, a few of which she knew she could trust.

"I have to ask... Trieste, why did you vote for Valerian before? You were the only person to not vote for Josi. Besides Ryven, bless his soul. I can't be the only one to find that suspicious, can I?" She inquired, looking the woman in the eyes.
I don't know.

lisar

Listens to Persephone, nodding her head  "Not only for that, but there are other rumblings I have heard.  I'm also quite suspicious of Trieste"

Trieste

Because I thought Josi was too cute to be a vampire. ::)

You just have a grudge, persephone.

persephone325

Persephone narrowed her eyes at Trieste.

"Of course I'm holding a grudge. You had a hand in voting out Yugi! And now that I look at it, every person you've voted for in the lynching has been innocent!" She exclaimed, knowing full well where the woman held her allegiances. Persephone raised her eyebrows as she looked around at everyone, her eyes resting on the few people she knew she could trust.
I don't know.

Valerian

Val watched this exchange unhappily.  "She's right, Trieste.  You have made yourself look awfully suspicious these last few days."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Tharic

Tharic shakes his head slowly. I suppose we'll know tonight, but I personally think Trieste is far from innocent.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Trieste (5) - perse, lisar, Val, Tharic, Guy, Star
Perse (1) - Trie

Yet to Vote
James Moriarty
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

Sorry to keep everyone waiting, October on is busy busy season for catering.

Trieste

Starlequin

"Honestly, I don't understand why everyone keeps dying in the middle of the night. Breakfast isn't that terrifying," Starlequin quipped as he eyed the newest empty space. That its former occupant had turned out to be a bloodsucker did leave him slightly unnerved, especially considering how close he'd come to trusting Mr B in earlier days. Thankfully there were at least some left in the manor who were gracious enough to look out for even a naive idiot such as himself. Star glanced at Persephone and the others, nodding in agreement with their pronouncements.

"Quite right, too, I think. Normally I'm at least a bit uneasy with casting aspersions on those around me, particularly when our numbers start to dwindle. But at this point, I have rather little difficulty in imagining Trieste as one of the monsters that have been abusing our unwitting hospitality."

James Moriarty

Gosh.  Am I going to go with the crowd...  Trieste.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Trieste (7) - perse, lisar, Val, Tharic, Guy, Star, JM
Perse (1) - Trie

Last call for changes
Us against the world

Trieste

Quote from: Starlequin on October 04, 2013, 04:28:50 PM
"Honestly, I don't understand why everyone keeps dying in the middle of the night. Breakfast isn't that terrifying," Starlequin quipped as he eyed the newest empty space.

Try the crepes! ;D

Autumn Sativus

In similar fashion to her friends before her Trieste, as suspected, vanishes with a puff of smoke, just a small black bat left where she once stood. Another Vampire down. Unfortunately this also meant a new Estate Keeper must be elected. Before heading to bed the residents could drop their votes into the box.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Lisar
  • persephone325
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Valerian

Roles
  • Suite Ownerx2-3
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling

Please elect a new Estate Keeper. The voting will end in 48 hours or as soon as all votes are in.
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

James Moriarty

lisar

I think Persphone is an excellent choice. Smart and witty... sure to entertain!

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

persephone325

"Really? Thank you everyone! What a surprise!" Persephone said, a bit of happiness in her voice. It was a mix between the trust her peers felt in her, and the fact that there was only one vampire left to find.

"Well, not that my vote matters much..." she began, as she randomly decided who she should vote for. "But, it appears I'm voting for Valerian!" She laughed softly, feeling in good spirits.
I don't know.

Starlequin

Autumn Sativus

Well that's everyone. Congratulations Persephone, the new Estate Keeper. :-)

Time for the Residents to settle in for the night and prepare themselves.
Us against the world

lisar

Lisa looks around the room and wonders who among them will be able to sleep tonight  Good night everyone.  Stay Safe.

With that, she heads to her room and hopes those were not her last words to be spoken.

persephone325

"Thank you, Saffron. I hope to be able to put a stop to this once and for all." Persephone replied, before heading off to her room for the night.
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

The morning comes and with hopeful hearts the remaining few Residents gather at the breakfast table. Each one is hoping this will be the morning they can wake up and find that no one has died and they're finally safe from the threat. However, that is unfortunately not the case. Dear lisar does not find her way to the dining room this morning and she is found in a similar fashion to those before her. Just an innocent Suite Owner, taken from the world too soon. They must get to the bottom of this before it's too late... and time really is starting to run out.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • persephone325
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Valerian

Roles
  • Suite Ownerx1-2
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling

I would like to have this round end in 24 hours. Since we're only waiting for 6 votes. If you're online and sending PMs about the game, I won't wait for you. If you are offline, I'll wait unless there is a landslide majority.
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone made her way to the dining hall, feeling like a huge weight rested upon her shoulders. She just hoped there would be no tie for the next vote. She hated making decisions like that...

The lady was shocked to find that Lisar, her good friend, had not made it through the night. "Oh, Lisar!" She exclaimed sadly.

"I still don't know where your allegiances lie, James." Persephone stated. "You were cooperative for a while, then you stopped talking to me. And Lisar said the same thing. Then, you made a desperate plea to us to not vote out Trieste; who turned out to be one of those blood suckers... I can't help but wonder..."

She trailed off, letting her suspicions linger for the rest of the group to come to their own conclusions.
I don't know.

Tharic

As he walked out in the morning and realized lisar was gone, Tharic sighed as his shoulders dropped visibly. His right hand raised and covered his face for a moment as he gathered himself.

A long, deep breath passed through his lips. 'It's time we end this. James Moriarty. You, sir, are the cause behind this madness!"

James Moriarty

Ah, hmm.  Let's see now.  Sibling, Sibling, and then a total of 4 innocents.  Vote out an innocent and it's 2-3, bite an innocent and then it's 2-2, and I suppose that means the Siblings win.

So, I vote for Valerian, and encourage the remaining innocent specials to do the same.  It will be our last chance not to lose, I suspect.  Persephone, you would appear to be the Innocent Sibling after all, and I tip my hat to you for keeping that from me for so long.

Tharic -- you're being manipulated, again..., by forces that are not in your best interest (at least in the game... ;D)...

Starlequin

"Is that feeble ploy the best you can manage now, James? Accusing Persephone of villainy, when we already know she has been working with us to end this nightmare -- or did you forget we have her to thank for destroying Mr Bigglesworth?" Star muttered, glancing around the room for anything he could grab and whittle into a suitable stake.

"As for Valerian... she could be the last vampire, but I for one will never believe it until I see it with my own eyes. She and Persephone have proven the only genuinely trustworthy souls I've encountered in this ordeal. I've even heard our own doctor actually worked hand in hand for a time with the foul creatures that have been feeding on our ranks, though I can't imagine what could have enticed him into such dark dealings."

Valerian

Val wasn't sure which was more surprising -- being accused herself, or hearing persephone being accused in almost the same breath.  "It's difficult to know who to trust even now, but I would have thought persephone was the one person we could all agree was truly innocent," she said, bewildered.  "I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, James, but I'm afraid I must join the others and vote against you."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

James Moriarty

He smiles and nods.

"You may have overplayed your hand, Starlequin.  When I am voted out, and thus shown innocent, if Persephone is innocent, and you have named Valerian your most trusted, then I may have misspoke.  For Persephone is the tie-breaker.  Then, Guy, Persephone and Tharic will know it is you and Valerian who are behind this.  The Bodyguard can protect Persephone, and she will break the tie and vote out one of the siblings, who as I've said, is at least Valerian, but now, appears to be you, too, sir.  In any case, I would hope those who can see reason will at least realize that Valerian, who has voted for vamp after vamp most unerringly, and guided us in private to do the same, must be one Sibling."

Tharic

Tharic shakes his head, pouring himself a whiskey as he listens to James.

'I am inclined to agree with you Sir. Valerian, I'm concerned that I may have misjudged you.'

Valerian

Now even more startled, Val looks at Tharic in surprise.  "If I was lucky enough to vote for 'vamp after vamp most unerringly', that was only because I was following your lead.  It was only later that I learned you were actually working with one of the foul beasts, and that was why you knew so much.  Perhaps that strange alliance has addled your thoughts, Doctor."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

James Moriarty

Watches the scene with interest.  "But... Valerian, Tharic knows he's innocent -- or do you think your silver tongue can convince a Suite Owner that he is really a Vampire?"

Valerian

Raising an eyebrow, she turns to address James.  "I doubt even you could manage that remarkable feat, my dear professor.  My only intent was to point out to the Doctor that he might be confused in thinking you trustworthy."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

James Moriarty

"By pointing out to him that... he had given you information?  That's... illuminating..."

The professor shrugs.  "Honestly, I don't much mind leaving this round as it has the chance to let the Suite Owners win in the end.  I simply ask the Bodyguard to please protect persephone this next night if it is possible to do so."

Valerian

Val smiles wryly.  "No, by pointing out to him that one of your main reasons for suspecting me was that you seemed to think the knack for finding the vampires was mine.  But Tharic knows that he was the one who told me the identities of the vampires, so it's odd that he should suspect me for that reason, don't you think?"
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Tharic

Downing his drink quickly, Tharic's eyes shift back and forth between James and Valeria. 'I am indeed innocent. As you, Val, full and well know. I also don't think it's much of a secret that I am the good doctor. Yes, I worked with the accursed Sire after she revealed herself to me. You knew that from the start, you and lisar both. You also know that I was attacked two nights ago and saved myself.'

Tharic glanced at James, 'The bodyguard? You damned innocent fool. The bodyguard died when he was turned by the Sire. There is no salvation for any of us. Only damnation. My hands have more than enough blood on them, what's one more at this point?'

James Moriarty

"Hm, then it would appear it comes down to this vote, or, to whatever fate causes the election of a new Estate Keeper should there be a tie.  Though I suppose in that case, the fact that neither Sibling can cause there to be two votes for one of them may work in favor of the Suite Owners."

Autumn Sativus

Votes
James (3) - perse, Star, Val
Val (2) - JM, Tharic

Yet to Vote
RPGuy
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

Oh jeez, it would have to come to me... I'll vote tomorrow after work, I want to ask a question or two...

persephone325

"I need clarification, James." Persephone spoke up. "You talked to me earlier in the game and said you were innocent. You even said your role was special. I know you're not the doctor or the scientist. And I'm nearly 100% positive you're not the bodyguard." She paused.

"So... What role does that leave...?"
I don't know.

James Moriarty

"I thought that you were a vamp, along with yugi.  It was a common ploy -- a lie -- to see if I could bait you.  After Star's post, I am much more convinced that you are not the IS.  Therefore, I ask you simply to look at the record.  Where did you learn about the vamps from?  Who has been spreading information about who plays what role?  I have done what I always do -- bait, test, and in the first unfortunate round, defend myself when attacked first.  But I have had no first hand information -- none that was correct.  I only realized that Valerian must be the VS when I saw how much she knew about who was a vamp, and then reflected on why a vamp would vote for other vamps.  The only reason is that vamps can take out the IS accidentally -- so they are a Sibling's biggest threat.  I ask you: just look at the voting record, and who told you what.  You will see what I mean, I trust."

Valerian

Val sighed.  "And I can only repeat: I knew as much as I did about who the vampires were because Tharic knew, and he told me.  Ask him yourself if you don't believe me.  Any information I passed along to anyone else came from him, because he got it from the Sire.  The only mistake I made was trying too hard to help save innocent lives."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Starlequin

"You know," Star began cautiously, "there is someone we're overlooking. It's possible he's simply been busy on the kitchens, as he's repeatedly claimed. But I've been wondering if perhaps Guy's silence might not have a more sinister purpose? For example, letting his "Innocent" Sibling James chatter on to distract us from the real danger? I have to admit, THAT would be a far more devious plot than I initially suspected from you, Professor. Well done." Starlequin nodded, a grim expression on his face. For the first time in days, the fear returned that the devils were on the verge of dividing and conquering them all, and this time there was nothing he could do to stop them.

James Moriarty

He smiles.

"The bonus here is that I'll die this round, and then it will be proved who is innocent.  Then it will fall to a 2 vs 2 situation where the sides will be utterly obvious.  I don't know how such cases are decided, but, well, at least us poor innocents will stand a fighting chance."

persephone325

"So it was a lie? And how do I know you're not lying now?" Persephone asked.

"You have put yoursself in a dangerous situation now. How can I trust you after that?"
I don't know.

Galactic Druid

I'm sorry, Val, but my dice doesn't seem to trust you. All three rolls...

Autumn Sativus

Votes
James (3) - perse, Star, Val
Val (2) - JM, Tharic, RPGuy

Alright perse, it's coming down to you.
Us against the world

Starlequin

"If you're genuinely innocent, James, I'd hardly consider your loss a bonus," Starlequin said with a roll of his eyes. "But that's the problem -- I don't believe you are. It feels like you've been working against the rest of us from the beginning. You helped lead us against Yugi, you tried to distract us from destroying the Sire by targeting Kanrya, and it took almost all of us in concert to drag you along in eliminating Trie. From what I can see, you've done nothing but attempt to foment distrust and suspicion among the rest of us since we arrived in this godforsaken fortress, and now that the end is in sight you've done all you can to split apart the only people who have come to trust one another. Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not falling for it anymore. Both Persephone and Valerian have done nothing but guide and protect me since our ordeal began, and while I can't stop you I certainly won't stand by and watch while you twist us against one another. I'm going back to my room to read; someone come and fetch me once he's talked the rest of you into destroying one another." Star muttered and rolled his chair away from the table, the left wheel squeaking in protest all the way up the hall.

persephone325

Persephone sighed. Of course it had to be a tie... Of course...

"I... I'm sorry. I know you had good intentions, but some information just can't be ignored anymore. Please forgive me, Val. If I have been misinformed, then I know who I can't trust next round..." The lady looked her friend in the eyes sadly, hoping she hadn't made a grave mistake...
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

Starlequin listened from the hall as the others banded together against his sister. He'd been looking forward to putting an end to them all, but it seemed they had finally mustered enough gumption to see through the deceptions that had been so carefully woven for them. Ah, well. Win some, lose some. Star waved just one finger around the corner of the door to signal her; there was no point in remaining there any longer. Time to make an exit. Valerian could slip out unnoticed as the others patted themselves on the back for being slightly less gullible than their former housemates.

"Ready to go?" He asked as her shadow fell over him. "I'm sorry things turned out like this. But there will be other chances. Oh, dear, you seem a bit wobbly," Star murmured as he unwrapped a small bandage from his scarred wrist and offered it to Valerian. "Here, darling. A few sips should be enough to tide you over until we reach more suitable hunting grounds."

When they were ready, he rose from his wheelchair and stretched his legs, a bit sore from several days' disuse. Starlequin took his twin's hand and together they abandoned the fortress, eager to visit their reign of discord and terror upon some new, unsuspecting hamlet. They'd heard such lovely things about Saffron's hometown. Perhaps that would be their next destination...

Congratulations! The Suite Owners win!

Players
Cyrano Johnson - Suite Owner
James Moriarty - Suite Owner
Josietta - Sire
Kanrya - Suite Owner
Lisar - Suite Owner
Mr Bigglesworth - Bodyguard turned by the Sire
persephone325 - Mad Scientist
Remiel - Vampire
Ryven - Suite Owner
SunshineSparkle - Suite Owner
Starlequin - Innocent Sibling
Tharic - Doctor
ThatRPGuy - Suite Owner
Trieste - Vampire
Valerian - Vampire Sibling
yugi006 - Suite Owner

I'll post a rundown of the PMs as I can, it'll probably be a little while on that though.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

JM & RPGuy reforge their alliance from the previous game for a second try.
Josi & RPGuy reforce their alliance from the previous game for a second try.
Val gets panicky and ensures her vote is different from Star's.
The siblings realize this may be possible considering the lack of a Seer role.
Guy starts getting paranoid and thinks he's gon get ded real fast like.
Val passes on the  info about the vamps to Star, noting that Trie in the Keeper role is trouble - it's hard to get people to turn against the elected role.
Tharic, JM and Cyrano are all suggested as targets for the Sire to turn.
Josi starts getting paranoid and plants the seed of doubt about Trie with RPGuy.
JM comes to Val claiming if she is a vamp she must know yugi is one too (damn, he was so sure guys!) .
Star starts planting some seeds with RPGuy about Remiel.
Yugi tries hard to fight for his life but fails.

...This is just the first 5 pages. More to come as I can. :P
Us against the world