Conjured Hearts - The SORORITY side ~ Full

Started by SpiralSpider, July 18, 2012, 08:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1SAZ

Name: Malak al-Maut
Sex and Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Death, Reaper, Psychopomp, etc.
Physical Description: With eyes the most brilliant of blue and hair of a deep brown, Malak is a handsome man appearing in his mid twenties. He is always dressed in black of some kind, and wears a Celtic cross around his neck. On his pale skin are numerous tattoos. Upon his shoulder blades are a set of black feathered wings, over his heart is a Celtic cross made of runes and around his neck is a ring of odd runes, amongst others symbols. On his right forearm is a stylized scythe with the blade folded towards the haft. His body is seemingly flawless of any blemish or mark beyond the tattoos. When he wishes to blend in to the world around him, he wears a long wool coat with the collar popped up, easily concealing the marks that make him unique. He is also noted for being rather tall, standing at six feet and an inch with a slim build, though well toned.

(The picture on the left is of Malak when stressed while the picture on the right is him calm and relaxed)

Abilities: Due to his 'human' form he was forced into by being summoned, Malak's powers have been limited to roughly a tenth of his usual, considerable abilities. Abilities that he has shown in this form:

Teleportation: Malak has the ability to be wherever he is most needed, as decided by himself. He is a fickle being, and is more than happy to let those who deserve to suffer live out many days longer in torture than end their lives. He feels that a person's life can be the greatest punishment than death could ever be. This often shows in the way he teleports, often lazily stepping out of the shadows to end someone's life who has done great harm. However, should someone be truly suffering needlessly, he will arrive swiftly to free them of their pain. In his human form, his teleportation takes the form of black wings surrounding him before opening into nothingness. Arriving is the opposite, the wings closing from empty space before reopening with him standing there. However, his teleportation is extremely painful in his new physical body, so he limits it's use to times of great need.

Death Sense: Malak can sense when the time grows near for someone's set day to die. However, he is but a servant of fate, and does not choose if someone should die before their time. Control of fate is purely in the realm of beings far more powerful than he. Still, Malak knows the exact moment every mortal being is meant to die should fate not intervene, which is both a blessing and a burden.

"The Scythe": The Scythe of Azrael is a weapon of immense power that has been watered down with Malak's current condition. While it is called a scythe, the weapon doesn't truly have a single form, taking whatever form Malak pleases at the time. The blade is the key to the other worlds, the various afterlives of any particular mortal. It can also be used as a physical weapon to defend the now semi-mortal embodiment of death or whoever he has chosen to protect, with the term weapon used loosely. All of The Scythe's forms glow with brilliant white and yellow light, showing the true nature of death.

Nightmare: Malak can summon his spectral stead whenever he chooses, another being born at the time he was, known only as Nightmare. It is the embodiment of the fear of the end, and fitting for the one who rides it. It gives him incite into the fears of those he has sworn to punish and the fears of those he was sworn to protect. Due to Malak's physical form, his steed is also now physical, in the form of a black horse with deep set blue eyes. When summoned, it can only hold it's physical form for an hour before it must retreat into the aether once more.

Night Eye: Malak has the ability to see in pure darkness thanks to his ties to the light and shadow.

Light Control: Malak can control light, creating darkness or physical constructs of light. He usually uses this to enhance the force of a punch by adding the heat and light of the sun, though he can also use it in more mundane ways. This ability ties back to his creation as the right hand of the creator, a gift that evolved into The Scythe.

Talents:
Skilled in hand to hand and weapon combat
Master Chess Player
Mechanical Skills

Personality: If one word could describe the embodiment of Death itself, it would have to be bored. One would assume as much of a man who's been in the same line of work since the beginning of time. He has grown bored with the cycle of life and death and it shows in his mannerisms, often acting if half asleep in the presence of most people and even going off on wild tangents in a conversation only to forget what he was talking about in the first place. He is more than happy to show emotion now that he has the ability to however, showing joy when he deems appropriate, or annoyance when he so chooses. However, with his lack of knowledge of human emotions, he sometimes comes off as awkward in his portrails of those emotions, such as laughing far too hard at a bad joke or scoffing at a minor issue.

Since discovering his ability to feel as a human does, he has taken it upon himself to discover what he likes and dislikes, often going off to try things without thinking them through. He particularly loves tinkering with the proof of human ingenuity and growth, namely the machines that they hold so dear. He feels it allows him to grow closer to those he has been removing from the mortal plane for millennia, particularly the one he has been summoned to 'protect'. Even while he was incorporeal, he would often spend time playing games of chess with those on their deathbeds, waiting for their clocks to run out like an old friend waiting to greet them home.

Ons:

• Athletic Women: The less deathly a woman looks, the more he likes her. Ironic, he knows.
  • Piercings: Something about them is rather sexy on a woman.
  • Self-Reliance: While he is dedicated and caring, he doesn't like a person that can't take care of themselves.
  • Peaceful Moments: Something as simple as relaxing on the couch under a blanket watching a bad movie is blissful to him.
  • Teasing: He has to do something to entertain himself, doesn't he? However, the rush is more than just playful for him at times.
  • Flirting: Malak is a flirt, considering he hasn't had anyone to flirt with for countless years, but that makes him no less loyal.
  • Classic Cars: There's something so inspiring about a Morgan.
  • Dirty Jokes: Play's into his love of teasing.
  • Kisses: Just a simple kiss is enough to make his heart melt.
Offs:

• Bodily Fluids
  • Flings: He's been around since the beginning of time, so he'd like a little commitment.
  • Controlling Women: He's never been one for being told what to do.
  • Pain: It is one of the few things he can not tolerate.
D/S Nature? Switch. He is neither dominant nor submissive, just as he is neither good nor evil.
Pairing: Lee

SpiralSpider

MzHyde - I suppose you're right. 2nd then?

Sad thing is... we'll need another girl before we can start then, because mine and Lumina's characters won't be getting our summons first.  :-\

psst... 1SAZ Don't forget to say who he's for.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Lumasan

Names... Hmmm the other one is Conjured hearts. I swear my brain has been dead lately...
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

MzHyde

Well, if you really want to start then I'd be willing.

Shadowsmaiden

I agree Chaz.

I don't think we should be first summon, Shizuru seems like she might be one of the more dominant summons.

Third summon might be better for us, if MzHyde prefers.
Original Cravings
Where am I? - Updated 29/06/2014

The world is now how you imagined it, is it?

AndyZ

What's the count look like right now for girls and summons?  Is there an even mix or do you need more of one or the other?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

SpiralSpider

ShadowsmaidenWell, there's only 3 girls here, at the moment. ^.^' And Starcry asked to be last... with whomever she ends up opposite of. That won't be either myself or Lumasan, which means 3rd and 4th should probably be ours.

I'm open for discussion, of course. I just don't see the motivation behind Lee and Charlie's antics if they get what they want right away - why would they keep going?

Andy - we need two more girls (about) the summons come afterward, made to suit the girls.

AndyZ

I think I'll try for a girl then.  I'm thinking one of the shy and quiet types, maybe with a hobby like computers or something private, who needs help getting out of her shell...unless you get her drunk, and then she's the wildest one at the party, but feels ashamed when she sobers up.  Sound good?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

SpiralSpider

Sure!

Just keep in mind Phi Beta - she'll have to have some sort of tie to a performing arts of some sort. (your choice)

AndyZ

Name:  Melissa Cartmeyer
Sex and Gender: Female
Sexuality: Although she claims to be lesbian, she's been known to fool around with the boys after she's had too much to drink.  It seems more likely that she's bisexual but prefers females.
Race: Human
Physical Description:  Although her most common dress is either the school uniform or pajamas, she has a full wardrobe full of the types of outfits that she could never actually bring herself to wear, like a leather catsuit or extreme miniskirts.  Her hair used to be brown, but last week she dyed it blue after coming home from a binge, and is now too afraid to mess with it for fear that she could ruin her hair trying to get the dye out.
Talents:  Her primary skill is in computers.  She's working on a CS major and knows any number of various technological tricks.  Her musical ability comes from synthesizing up songs on her computer, which she considers to be pretty good but doesn't argue with people who claim that she doesn't actually have any talent if she doesn't play an instrument.
Personality:  Shy would be an understatement.  On her good days, she'll leave her dorm room open so that people can come and talk to her if they want to, but usually it's shut and she keeps to herself.  Anyone who spends enough time talking to her can easily get the impression that she wants to be friendly and social, but she just doesn't know how.  When she gets drunk, though, she's the life of the party, a complete wild girl who wakes up absolutely ashamed of the few bits and pieces she can still remember.
Ons:  The ideal partner for Melissa would be someone who can help her slowly break out of her shell without forcing her or making her feel uncomfortable.  Unconditional affection, snuggling and the like would be big pluses as well.
Offs:  Melissa is shy, scared and very apt to clam up and withdraw without being able to explain why.  Trying to force her out of her comfort zone, pressuring her into things that she doesn't want to do, or even just making her the center of attention for too long can be too much for her.  A good summon would have to be able to hold and nurture her to help her through the tough times.
D/S Nature?  Submissive when sober, aggressive when drunk but never truly dominant

SpiralSpider

Hi, Andy -

Just want to let you know that this is a public university game so there won't be an official school uniform. The closest thing I can come to is cheerleaders, but I don't think your shy gal would be interested in that.

Could you give us a general idea of her height/weight maybe? (Doesn't have to be specific, saying something like "average" is fine)

It might help someone make a match for her if you moved her "ideal match" info to the personality section (what you currently have listed in the Ons/Offs) and listed some specific "Ons" for them to go off of.

With her Offs being how you have it: "Melissa is shy, scared and very apt to clam up and withdraw without being able to explain why.  Trying to force her out of her comfort zone, pressuring her into things that she doesn't want to do, or even just making her the center of attention for too long can be too much for her.  A good summon would have to be able to hold and nurture her to help her through the tough times." - We're left not knowing exactly what her comfort zone is. I do get that she doesn't want to be the center of attention but how can we know what to not try to interest her in without knowing she doesn't want to do things? Granted, a lot of things can be found out in roleplay, but it's hard to taylor her a match without seeing these things listed for us. If you could list some specific turn offs here, it would really help us understand her. ^.^'

AndyZ

Okie dokie ^_^ I'll think on it and come up with some changes.

By the way, Lumasan, I noticed all the gamer stuff.  Will you object if you're not the only gamer?  I figure that'll be one of Melissa's ways of reaching out is to start up the occasional game with you.

Lumasan

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

BellaVita

Are you still looking for more Sorority Sisters? I was thinking of playing a dancer, mostly ballet and contemporary. Perhaps the rich, somewhat snobby type?

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: BellaVita on July 21, 2012, 03:57:58 PM
Are you still looking for more Sorority Sisters? I was thinking of playing a dancer, mostly ballet and contemporary. Perhaps the rich, somewhat snobby type?

My character on the first page is a major in modern dance which is kind of ballet already....

But I think it might be good for her to have a rival.... So if you like and providing Chaz is all for it, I don't mind in the slightest. I do recommend skimming over Miyu's bio though.
Original Cravings

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: Chaznia on July 21, 2012, 02:04:50 AM
ShadowsmaidenWell, there's only 3 girls here, at the moment. ^.^' And Starcry asked to be last... with whomever she ends up opposite of. That won't be either myself or Lumasan, which means 3rd and 4th should probably be ours.

Okay, well I'm prepared to go first then if MzHyde is open to it. I think with Miyu's character being a little on the timid side, it might be best anyway so that she has a bit of a head start to bond with Shizuru a little more.
Original Cravings

MzHyde

Sure. I'll appear and then immolate your rival! Mwahaha! NOBODY upstages Miyu!

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: MzHyde on July 21, 2012, 04:43:01 PM
Sure. I'll appear and then immolate your rival! Mwahaha! NOBODY upstages Miyu!

Hey, Mz...

Miyu won't be so easy to upstage. She might seem like the small and shy type, but read the personality section of her bio and you'll also see that she gets pretty competitive with her dancing. I think she's proof that size doesn't matter, considering she's only 4'9 in height. xD
Original Cravings

MzHyde

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: MzHyde on July 21, 2012, 04:48:02 PM
Aww... fiiiinne. No immolation.

I should think that Shizuru would be too busy smothering Miyu with love and affection. :P
Original Cravings

Lumasan

We don't have the rich privileged type at all here. I think it would be nice if you joined with that because then it could potentially balance out the sister's. A little competition doesn't hurt at all either!

SpiralSpider

Yeah, it works!

Dancers fit into Phi Beta just fine. You wouldn't have to be Miyu's rival if you didn't want, the two of you have different styles of dance to focus on.

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: Chaznia on July 21, 2012, 05:17:53 PM
Yeah, it works!

Dancers fit into Phi Beta just fine. You wouldn't have to be Miyu's rival if you didn't want, the two of you have different styles of dance to focus on.

Well that is true.

The rival idea came about because "Rich and snobby" makes it sound like her personality would be the complete opposite of Miyu, and I just thought it would be fun to have them clash a little. ^.^;;
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

And that works, too. I'm just giving options, I guess.  :-)

Shadowsmaiden

Yeah, that's all I was doing to.

See... Modern dance is quite similar to Ballet and Contemporary.... and that's where the idea came from.

That's all.

I did 2 years of contemporary back when I was in school... but while similar, the two are different in as much as technicality is concerned.
Original Cravings