News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Princess Bride

Started by Valerian, July 14, 2013, 12:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kye

"It seems to me that what you say could easily be a plot.  It sounds like you are desperate.  Perhaps you're the last bit of 'evil' left, and you simply want to get rid of someone you know can actively work against you.  Everything you say is suspect, just as everything I say is.  Because no one truly knows who had a hand in the murders."

Remiel

Remiel nodded as Geeklet pointed hir finger at Kyrsa, thus confirming his own suspicions. 

"Although I have already slain the man who killed my father, it looks like the Albino who was his accomplice is still at large.  Fezzig, whoever you are, would you care to jog Kyrsa's memory?"

Valerian

Lynch Votes:

Kyrsa (4):  Geeklet, persephone325, Dim Hon, Remiel
Dim Hon (1): Josietta
Geeklet (1): Kyrsa

Yet to vote: Falanor
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

"You realize if everyone just confesses the truth now, the evil will be rooted out.  It is a simple plan.  I am the priestess and hope that whoever is to blame here can find it in their heart to confess and ask forgiveness." She looked to them each in turn.  "Fezzig had been outted. Inigo has shown himself. Max was taken from us, and I am your Priest. Fezzik, Westley and Buttercup are all that remain. I think that persephone may be our Buttercup and Falanor our gentle giant, Fezzik. That leaves Dim Hon and Kyrsa.  Who is Westley and who is the mysterious albino?"

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

persephone325

"I agree with you, Josietta. But how can we be sure that people will be honest and tell the truth?" Persephone questioned. "I believe the innocents out number the villains, but who can know if they have one last trick up their sleeve or not?"
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Nadir

"I think too many people have come out for anyone to lie about it. Only Falanor is silent, which leaves only one role that might be hidden. Surely if Josie isn't the priestess, or Geek not Vizzini then the true priest(ess) and/or Vizzini would pipe up?"

Remiel

"Might I add that Josietta is quite Impressive as our Clergywoman?"  he pointed out.

Nadir

"I've decided. It's time for the truth to out. I am..." Shi steals Remiel's invisible tricorn hat and puts it on with a flourish and a dramatic pose. "The dread pirate Roberts! And also Westly. But mostly the dread-pirate!"

Falanor

Falanor grumbled, looking at all the votes cast.  "Not that it matters much, but I guess I'll throw in with the lot and vote for Kyrsa as well."  Sighing heavily, "And yes, I am Fezzik..."

Kye

"You've all made your decision with no proof.  You are going to hang an innocent woman, and then where will you be?  Another night closer to your own deaths!" she said, fear and exasperation in her voice as she threw up her hands and waited.  "As if anyone would tell their true identity. There's no reason to when everyone votes along with those they should fear."

Geeklet

You do realize that so far, no one who has come forward with their true identity has conflicted with anyone else? If there was just one person who had said "No wait, I am really 'so and so,' then your argument might actually hold some water.

The mistake that was made was when people began to die. Has no one ever told you NOT to go against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line?

Falanor

Falanor eyed Geeklet more.  "So, you're Sicilian then?"

Valerian

Lynch Votes:

Kyrsa (4):  Geeklet, persephone325, Dim Hon, Remiel, Falanor
Dim Hon (1): Josietta
Geeklet (1): Kyrsa

With the whole town seemingly against her, Kyrsa didn't stand a chance.  That was all right, though, since she was in fact up to no good just as much as the Prince and the Count.  And with the Albino out of the way, the town was now safe once more!  The feasting and merriment began again in earnest, and though people sometimes will scoff at what the storybooks say, everyone managed to live happily ever after.

Recap of game events soon to come!  ;D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE