What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

Denim shorts, an Aperture Laboratories shirt, and a gray jacket.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue silk PJs and white fuzzy socks.

Lycana

My pjs! Soft, blue plaid print pajama bottoms with a deep blue cami, lace swirling along the bust line before fading into each shoulder-strap :-)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Spero

Black short shorts, tank top, lacy underwear and a blue sports blanket.
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Observing Trifles

AC/DC pajama bottoms and a white tank top. Bedtime clothes.
|| the hunt ||

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt, pale blue silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black belt and heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Black tulip skirt, sheer white silk blouse over a lacy camisole, black belt and heels and sheer black stockings.

Observing Trifles

Tank top, plaid pajama pants, jacket.
|| the hunt ||

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

blackcatotaku

Blue jeans and a black t-shirt that says The Joker on it and has Heath Ledger's version on it in white and black with red splotches across it. No undergarments.

Blaed

A black hooded pullover sweatshirt, job issued hat and shirt both black. Undershirt is a t shirt of infinity blade, black and white. Black cargo pants with a rip on the inside of my left knee, black work boots. And lastly red boxers.

Beguile's Mistress

Black wool slacks, white cashmere sweater and black suede ankle boots.  It's darn cold and windy and snowy today.  Brrrrrrrrrrr...

Beguile's Mistress

Double posting time!

I'm on my way out to dinner with friends so it's dress up time.  I'm wearing a strapless dark blue dress with a cummerbund waist and a full gathered skirt, shimmery nude stockings  and nearly nude strappy heels.  I have a white and silver necklace and earrings, too.

Eloquent Desire

Sweater dress and socks with slippers.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless white turtleneck pullover sweater and matching V-neck cardigan, black wool straight skirt, black tights and black suede heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit and a soft white silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Zillah

Just got back from the gym. Black sweatpants and a pink sports bra. And barefoot. :)

Devil's Advocate

Navy blue suit with light blue thin pinstripes and a blue silk tie with small white dots and yellow diamond pattern
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green wool slacks, fisherman knit sweater sweater, beige ankle boots. 

Lilias

Yellow bathrobe.

Anything more would be superfluous.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Blaed

One white T-shirt, one venom T-shirt, one plain undershit. A pull over black sweatshirt, black jeans with blue long johns under. And wool socks... I think they are green....

Btw.. its cold.

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

ReconditeSpoon

smiley face boxers and a tshirt that says "bearded for her pleasure"

Beguile's Mistress

Business suit with a black pencil skirt and maroon jacket with gold buttons, a black silky mock turtleneck top, sheer black stockings and black heels.