Anima - Master of Fiends: (System RPG with erotic portions, Light-NC Exotic

Started by Muse, January 02, 2009, 04:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Quote from: Muse on November 20, 2008, 09:40:42 PM

Whispers out of Kushistan reach Lucrecio and Argos that Sultan Ben Sharid is consulting with summoners and sorcerers to build an army of monsters to strike against all of Christiandom.

King Lucanor of Lucrecio, a bordering nation recently separated from the church, and yet to swear fealty to the empress or reject her rule, but a bastion for science, learning, and responsible wizardry, asks a bold band of young men and women to go into Kushistan and investigate these claims, perhaps even do something about them once they've made their reports. 

How will you deal with a land of slaves and silk-draped harems where djinis hide in bottles and ogres are born form a hanged man's seed impregnating mandrake root? 

i'm very eager to run this game of Anima: Beyond Fantasy.  Dingo will be assisting me.  As a 'spy' game, there will be action but many scenarios will allow for a variety of solutions, ranging from subterfuge, to negotaitions, to theft, to seduction, to violence, to magic. 

I would like each player to clearly state wether they would enjoy their chareters playing as if the game were in the Light, Bondage, or Exaotic section.  (No extreme, please.) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

I'm technically in this already, I guess, but I generally prefer NC-Exotic to allow for most any possibility.

Paladin

I have the Anima book. Well I let a friend borrow it but I can get it tuesday. I would love to join if you would have me. Drop me a PM detailing what can and can't be made ecetera. I've never played Anima before as I'm the only one brave enough to drop 60$ on the book in my partictlar town/area.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely
Paladin

Mudchaser

I also have the book, and this interests me.  I'll keep my eye on it.

I'd prefer NC-Exotic as well.

[tr][td]I lack the time for any new (or even current!) stories.  My apologies.

"From this arises the question whether it is better to be loved rather than feared, or feared rather than loved. It might perhaps be answered that we should wish to be both: but since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them,
it is far safer to be feared than loved."   -Machiavelli

"There's nothing sexier than swordplay"  -Stana Katic[/td][/tr][/table]

Beowulff

I would love to play but I will not participate in any non con I hate it with all of my soul but I am open to just about anything else (exect man on man.)
Break the chains and constraints "normal" society has placed on our souls. Show them what a gamer really is. Let them know how far from satin you are.
To gamer Freedom :)

Voichin

I'm willing to enter such game, since I have the book, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I have no preferences, towards where this game should be.
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs

Muse

Hi there folks. 

I now have wireless internet available everywhere i go, including here in the long term recovery hospitol, where I may be for antoher two weeks at worst. 

I can't emphesise how excited to hear from more people who are intrested in anima.  i will endeavor to send Private Messages all of your ways, from those I've already touched base with to those for whom this is first contact.  I could be good to go somewhat soon. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)